🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Freedom to insult.

You have freedom of speech and can say whatever the fuck you want but the rest of America, also having free speech, can call you an asshole for your asshole opinions. You want the right to be a dick and there never be any repercussions, that is not how the 1st amendment works.
I don't care what you call me. But the left has constantly tried to silence the opposition, by any means at their disposal. Even going so far as to have people who disagree with them thrown in Jail. I am simply pointing out the blatant hypocrisy of the left.
When has "the left" thrown people in jail for nothing more than disagreement? Quit talking out of your ass. Being personally insulted over the rules of decency society has set for itself is fucktarded.
I can think of a baker that lost their business. So shut up until you represent everyone.
They lost the business because they broke the law. Beside, don't you think "free market" forces should be respected? If they wanted to conduct their business in accordance with the "free market", they should understand the consequences.

You have freedom of speech and can say whatever the fuck you want but the rest of America, also having free speech, can call you an asshole for your asshole opinions. You want the right to be a dick and there never be any repercussions, that is not how the 1st amendment works.
I don't care what you call me. But the left has constantly tried to silence the opposition, by any means at their disposal. Even going so far as to have people who disagree with them thrown in Jail. I am simply pointing out the blatant hypocrisy of the left.
When has "the left" thrown people in jail for nothing more than disagreement? Quit talking out of your ass. Being personally insulted over the rules of decency society has set for itself is fucktarded.
I can think of a baker that lost their business. So shut up until you represent everyone.
They lost the business because they broke the law. Beside, don't you think "free market" forces should be respected? If they wanted to conduct their business in accordance with the "free market", they should understand the consequences.
15181596_1266397650047700_971266674496797618_n.jpg

View attachment 100500
Are you capable of making a point? Crafting an argument? Typing your thoughts?

View attachment 100500
They should be sued out of existence.

View attachment 100500
To whom are you referring to? The bakers?

Liberals do not like free speech, they like controlled free speech, meaning free speech when it comes from left wing viewpoint, anything else should be censored

Liberals do not like free speech, they like controlled free speech, meaning free speech when it comes from left wing viewpoint, anything else should be censored
Wrong as usual. Liberals love free speech. What we disdain is hate speech. Why? Because it is inherently destructive.

No that's false. "Hate speech" is complete subjective, its a lie to promote censorship. There is plenty of hate speech against conservatives, Christians, White people, Republicans etc... but that is completely acceptable. People who determine what is hate speech are the same people who claim that "reverse racism" or racism against white people is "not possible"

Liberals are the same people trying to ban conservative news sites as "fake news" where as the left pushes out just as much fake news from "mainstream" sources such as CNN.

F U

View attachment 100500
No, the dress makers who said they wouldn't make a dress for Mrs Trump.

View attachment 100500
Did they cite reasons? Is Mrs. Trump Gay?

Did they cite reasons? Is Mrs. Trump Gay?
Does it matter, just make the damn dress. Remember liberals said you cannot discriminate for any reason.

Forum List

Back