🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Freedom to insult.

Just like Terry Jones they can riot and protest up until they BREAK THE LAW.

So over turning police cars and setting them on fire along with looting the local wallgreens and liquor stores is within the law?

Apparently the police didn't think so, so why do you?

We have to give them room to protest.........

Sure. Up until the break the law.

Unless they're college kids after a football game. Then we always give them a little latitude for burning couches in the street.

Screenshot-2015-04-08-at-4.10.14-PM.png

So how many stores did they loot and burn?

You have freedom of speech and can say whatever the fuck you want but the rest of America, also having free speech, can call you an asshole for your asshole opinions. You want the right to be a dick and there never be any repercussions, that is not how the 1st amendment works.
I don't care what you call me. But the left has constantly tried to silence the opposition, by any means at their disposal. Even going so far as to have people who disagree with them thrown in Jail. I am simply pointing out the blatant hypocrisy of the left.
When has "the left" thrown people in jail for nothing more than disagreement? Quit talking out of your ass. Being personally insulted over the rules of decency society has set for itself is fucktarded.
Here you go. Man Faces 6 Months in Jail For Disagreeing With Feminists on Twitter
Canada? Infowars? Are you high?
That's simply one of over 700,000 results I picked from. There are plenty of videos about it too. From local news sources. Nice try, but you can't duck responsibility for the actions of your own, PUNK!
Well then, try again instead of acting like a punk. Pick out another one of those results where the left just threw someone in jail for the crime of disagreeing with them and again I will tell you why you are full of shit.

Looks like I opened a can of worms. LOL! I'll just sit back and watch the fireworks now. I don't argue with idiots. I simply tell the truth, by exposing the hypocrisy of the left.

Free speech is great and all, but let's be honest, these people who burn the flag have nothing worth hearing.

Every species has the bottom of the barrel, and none reach the depths like human species. Those who burn the flag have a mental disorder and/or they're bottom dwellers. If you think about it, they're a perfectly good waste of resources.

Looks like I opened a can of worms. LOL! I'll just sit back and watch the fireworks now. I don't argue with idiots. I simply tell the truth, by exposing the hypocrisy of the left.

I provided that link you wanted. Response?

You can burn all those flags and it's STILL free speech.

However - you're still subject to the CONSEQUENCES of free speech, such as being called: Unpatriotic, anti-American, treasonous, racist, homophobe etc."....

(what the hell is a "Muslim flag"?)

Pastor Terry Jones Arrested Before Planned Quran Burning
You think he was arrested for what exactly? Protests get shut down all the time in the name of public safety only most of the time it is people you don't like and therefore don't care.

Yet liberals are free to riot and protest till their little hearts are content.
STFU.
Liberals are free to protest, yes they are, free to riot? No. When mass protests get out of hand the cops come in and make arrests and clear the streets. There is no double standard here, conservatives have every right to walk out their door and partake in spontaneous protest, they just don't. They prefer to whine on the internet and actually think they did something.

We have to give them room to loot......
Sounds like you want to severely restrict a constitutional right until it barely exists in the name of public safety.

Free speech is great and all, but let's be honest, these people who burn the flag have nothing worth hearing.

Every species has the bottom of the barrel, and none reach the depths like human species. Those who burn the flag have a mental disorder and/or they're bottom dwellers. If you think about it, they're a perfectly good waste of resources.

Its ce of cloth. Not worth getting worked up over. The hypocrites ate those that clamor for smaller govr more freedom but burn a flag that doesn't fit their agendas. I have never nor will I ever burn a flag...I haven't flown one in a long time. Done doing that too. Not worth the work. That being said, If I saw someone burning a flag I'd walk on by....doesn't affect me.

You have freedom of speech and can say whatever the fuck you want but the rest of America, also having free speech, can call you an asshole for your asshole opinions. You want the right to be a dick and there never be any repercussions, that is not how the 1st amendment works.

Yet you failed to address his main points.
His main points are retarded, like anyone who feels oppressed by what society finds acceptable he wants to say horrible things and no one gets mad.

"oppressed by what society finds acceptable"

You're assuming all "society" is liberal. They're the only ones that find the desecration of our national symbol and bibles "acceptable. Since SCOTUS has ruled it free speech, it has to be "tolerated". Most Republicans and military personnel find the practice unacceptable and deeply offensive.

We all understand that there is no right to not be offended, However, if Liberal sensitives are bruised offense is taken, and there will be seven shades of hell to pay in one form or another.

You think he was arrested for what exactly? Protests get shut down all the time in the name of public safety only most of the time it is people you don't like and therefore don't care.

Yet liberals are free to riot and protest till their little hearts are content.
STFU.
Liberals are free to protest, yes they are, free to riot? No. When mass protests get out of hand the cops come in and make arrests and clear the streets. There is no double standard here, conservatives have every right to walk out their door and partake in spontaneous protest, they just don't. They prefer to whine on the internet and actually think they did something.

We have to give them room to loot......
Sounds like you want to severely restrict a constitutional right until it barely exists in the name of public safety.

You'll have to ask Stephanie Rawlings .....

Its a piece of cloth. It is the law and scalia made the correct ruling. Let it go. Its not worth worrying about.

Its a piece of cloth. It is the law and scalia made the correct ruling. Let it go. Its not worth worrying about.

Maybe thats all it is to you but to most Americans it represents the sacrifices made by our military and our forefathers who gave us the right to protest.
If you want to protest thats fine but show a little class while doing so.

His main points are retarded, like anyone who feels oppressed by what society finds acceptable he wants to say horrible things and no one gets mad.

You're assuming all "society" is liberal. They're the only ones that find the desecration of our national symbol and bibles "acceptable. Since SCOTUS has ruled it free speech, it has to be "tolerated". Most Republicans and military personnel find the practice unacceptable and deeply offensive.

We all understand that there is no right to not be offended, However, if Liberal sensitives are bruised offense is taken, and there will be seven shades of hell to pay in one form or another.
Understand something before you go any further, none of you pays the slightest attention to a protest until someone burns a flag. It has been said that mass protests are the voice of the unheard. If someone has to burn a flag to make you take notice it says something about you as well as them. Pay more attention to what is bothering your fellow Americans, quit treating them like second class citizens or worse, quit telling them they are not worthy of our American values and rights and the rare occurrence of flag burning will simply go away.

I haven't ever protested....never will. My brother died in a non combat operation accident. Ever since that day, I've had zero recognition of anything related to patriotism. Now that I'm retired I have no time to put a flag up...too busy hunting.

I don't care what you call me. But the left has constantly tried to silence the opposition, by any means at their disposal. Even going so far as to have people who disagree with them thrown in Jail. I am simply pointing out the blatant hypocrisy of the left.
When has "the left" thrown people in jail for nothing more than disagreement? Quit talking out of your ass. Being personally insulted over the rules of decency society has set for itself is fucktarded.
I can think of a baker that lost their business. So shut up until you represent everyone.

Buy me a traitor T-shirt if it makes ya happy. I will wear it even though I don't care.

I can think of a baker that lost their business. So shut up until you represent everyone.
Shut Up? I say what I want and to hell with you.

Understand something before you go any further, none of you pays the slightest attention to a protest until someone burns a flag. It has been said that mass protests are the voice of the unheard. If someone has to burn a flag to make you take notice it says something about you as well as them. Pay more attention to what is bothering your fellow Americans, quit treating them like second class citizens or worse, quit telling them they are not worthy of our American values and rights and the rare occurrence of flag burning will simply go away.

So no one paid attention while Ferguson burned?

I haven't ever protested....never will. My brother died in a non combat operation accident. Ever since that day, I've had zero recognition of anything related to patriotism. Now that I'm retired I have no time to put a flag up...too busy hunting.
A lot of people think patriotism is only a rote ritual we perform before school and football games. It's actually doing what you think is right by yourself and your country with your eyes open and your mind unhindered by hatred and ignorance. The flag is but a piece of cloth, what makes it special is what it represents.

My country owes me nothing, I owe my country nothing. Its a fair deal in my eyes....protesters will go away if you ignore them.

Forum List

Back