FreedomWorks Made Video Of Fake Panda Having Sex With Fake Hillary Clinton

been posted and panties were already in a bunch..tsk tsk

yawn

Of course, Steph...another day, another Right wing video of photo shopped beastiality.

Yawn.

oh yeah that happens every friggen day
you people talked about Palin liking black meat and something like this would upset your wittle sensitive sensibilities..

Youbetca YAWN

been posted and panties were already in a bunch..tsk tsk

yawn

Of course, Steph...another day, another Right wing video of photo shopped beastiality.

Yawn.

you people talked about Palin liking black meat and something like this would upset your wittle sensitive sensibilities..

Youbetca YAWN

Yes...that's why it's a yawner now. I totally understand you being bored after some many over so much time.

Yawn.

Youbetca YAWN

Yes...that's why it's a yawner now. I totally understand you being bored after some many over so much time.

I get bored watching you people freak out over every little petty thing..

Youbetca YAWN

You're totally right, Stephanie....rightwing videos photoshopping beastiality is so everyday little petty stuff now.

Another day...another RW video of beastiality.

Ho Hum.

You're totally right, Stephanie....rightwing videos photoshopping beastiality is so everyday little petty stuff now.

Ho Hum.

another huh, show us the others, thanks

Ho Hum.

Stephanie...for this being boring hum drum stuff, you sure are investing a lot of your posting time. Hmmmmm.

Ho Hum.

Stephanie...for this being boring hum drum stuff, you sure are investing a lot of your posting time. Hmmmmm.

waiting to see all those other right wing videos photoshopping bestiality:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back