French Mayors panic as migrants overwhelm cities beg Macron for help

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
French Mayors Panic As Migrants Overwhelm Cities, Beg Macron For Help
upload_2017-12-19_14-6-51.png

Mayors from seven major French cities overwhelmed by the flow of migrants, have written a joint letter to Paris published in LeMonde on Saturday, begging the government to step in and help.

According to the letter, the cities of Lille, Bordeaux, Strasbourg, Grenoble, Rennes, Toulousa and Nantes are taking in "several thousand" refugees per month, which the mayors say is causing a social emergency as they are "backed up against a wall" and "completely saturated" by a seemingly endless flood of asylum seekers.

The year 2017 ends with a massive rise in the demand for asylum and the arrival of newcomers puts extreme tension - particularly with the onset of the cold wave - of the classic public and institutional policies. In a proportion never before known, the mechanisms allocated to housing asylum seekers, led by the State, often with the support of our communities, are indeed completely saturated, despite the steady increase the number of places ... The evidence is there, before our eyes, in our streets, in homes and shelters: there is urgency.

francemig_0.PNG

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH but nobody wants to believe the hell going on over there, and some Countries are making it illegal to even post anything going on over there with these migrants. So in other words it's okay for the women to get the shit raped out of them, and for old ppl to get beat up , but you better not let the world know it.

I have neighbors not long ago arrived from France. What we hear is not nearly close to what is going on.

I have neighbors not long ago arrived from France. What we hear is not nearly close to what is going on.
You need to keep telling the people about that as much as you can.

No wonder, Macron is a Rothschild's puppet and thus just another Globalist. French people prosperity is not his goal.

No wonder, Macron is a Rothschild's puppet and thus just another Globalist. French people prosperity is not his goal.

And Frenchman are fools they had not elected Le Pen

They've been told "she is a fascist!". My classmate lives in Europe, that is what Media has been telling them. Deep State has been doing a great job brainwashing lots of people all over the world.

They've been told "she is a fascist!". My classmate lives in Europe, that is what Media has been telling them. Deep State has been doing a great job brainwashing lots of people all over the world.

Yep, presstitutes lie non-stop to folks, gullible fools believe them, Europe as we know ceases out to exist within a generation.

Forum List

Back