French President Emmanuel Macron tells Morrocan: "go home to your country"

for those who do not know-----both England and France made the same mistake-----they granted CITIZENSHIP to all people who lived in their former colonies and possessions after the break-ups of their "empires"------now they are stuck with lots of
refugees--------they will have to make some hard FIX-UP reversals of policy

yep , both countries knew what they were doing as i call TRAITOR on them . The 'english' were warned , Churchill wrote and warned about the 'muslims' .

for those who do not know-----both England and France made the same mistake-----they granted CITIZENSHIP to all people who lived in their former colonies and possessions after the break-ups of their "empires"------now they are stuck with lots of
refugees--------they will have to make some hard FIX-UP reversals of policy

'macron' may well be , course as my uninformed comment i don't think that its called Amnesty if third worlders have the RIGHT or Granted Citizenship to flood 'france' or 'england' or anywhere else is it DAngel ??

hard 'fix up reversals ' of policy . I'd like to see it but one problem i see is that both countries mentioned probably have part muslim / third world people infested militaries . And military is probably the only way to do 'fix up reversal' pf policy . [imo]

there was a person in England-----ENOCH POWELL-----way back circa 1970 who WARNED OF THE COMING PROBLEMS

there was a person in England-----ENOCH POWELL-----way back circa 1970 who WARNED OF THE COMING PROBLEMS
-------------------------------------------------------------- plus some book , fiction , book is called 'Camp of the Saints' in late 60s i think . Course its fiction except that it is a predictor of todays third world muslim refugee invasion into 'europe' and the Western world from what i hear . ---------------------------------------------------- hey , disagree , but this is all done by design by Western Governments .

and ENOCH POWELL , think that his speech is Rivers of Blood and is easily found on the internet .

Forum List

Back