🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

French weatherman fired for his disbelief of climate change

Liberals call people bigots. It actually is defined as being intolerant of opposing "opinions". Not just race, gender, etc.

Yet...they are absolutely the most intolerant people on Earth when it comes to people having opinions that oppose theirs.

Bigots.

but he doesn't get to reject the basic science required by his job.

and according to Scientific American, the consensus is above 97%.

How to Determine the Scientific Consensus on Global Warming

which hasn't moved the political needle one iota because of people like the o/p and their representatives in congress.

Could you show me wherein this diagram of the Scientific Method where consensus and Climate Change are?

Thanks, dear.

The_Scientific_Method_as_an_Ongoing_Process.svg

No, they say there has been no warming for the last 18 years which is factually correct. Global warming started 14,000 years ago and it has cooled and warmed since then. We are merely enjoying a warming period which, sadly, looks like it is coming to an end.
no one has argued over the warming cycles except those trying to deny human involvement in speeding up and contributing to warming

no one can deny we humans have been polluting the planet; the air, the water and seas, the land and even the atmosphere

to claim we play no part in any warming, any cooling, and anything involving our planet is silly. if the claims are made with the scientific methods and instruments and theoretical minds, I'll go with that. if the claims are made by lonely people on the world wide web with too much time on their hands, I'll take a pass

Pollution is NOT a cause of Global Warming. That's a propaganda ploy to confuse pollution with CO2. If ya want to work on TRUE pollution --- I'll certainly agree there's work to be done.

jillian what a weird character this JimBowie1958 is Maybe too much time in the sun?
but he doesn't get to reject the basic science required by his job.

and according to Scientific American, the consensus is above 97%.

How to Determine the Scientific Consensus on Global Warming

which hasn't moved the political needle one iota because of people like the o/p and their representatives in congress.

Could you show me wherein this diagram of the Scientific Method where consensus and Climate Change are?

Thanks, dear.

The_Scientific_Method_as_an_Ongoing_Process.svg
What a complete tool! :rofl:

No one says the consensus is IN the model. :laugh2:

What the overwhelming majority of scientists living on the Earth say is that there is a consensus on the sciences -- on what the models are predicting or leaning towards.

stop drinking the koolaid :ack-1:
:alcoholic:

Pollution is NOT a cause of Global Warming. That's a propaganda ploy to confuse pollution with CO2. If ya want to work on TRUE pollution --- I'll certainly agree there's work to be done.
English language usage: polluting not Pollution.

verb versus noun

As far as agreeing on pollution, D'Oh! that is so very white of you. :lol:

When even scientists hired by Exxon agree the planet is warming and are asked how to figure this into future plans, and then Exxon tries to hide away part of the science on how and why the planet is warming -- Houston, we have a problem.

It's alarming how dissent is being crushed and Leftist terrorists are inciting fear of daring to speak against the global warming cult. It's worse than the evolution cult ever was, and they were brutal against critics.

Europe is no longer part of Western Civilization. We alone are the last refuge for classical liberalism.
Now take the pretty pills the nice nurse has for you, and toddle back to your nice room with the soft walls.

Of course you stick with it. You aren't smart enough to know for yourself.

lol.. you think you're smarter than the climate scientists.

no doubt your vast intellect and training gives you that right.

like I said... wacko.

The problem here is that you don't what climate actually SAY about what they know. You're getting INTERPRETATIONS of their work through an active propaganda channel linked to political aims.

For instance -- Bet you think that it's been PROVEN that the Earth climate was perfectly stable for the past 2000 or 10,000 years. Because of all the MIGHTS, COULDs and MAYBEs that you've heard being trumpeted about. But there is ample evidence of warm/cool episodes in man's recent past approaches approaching changes of a couple degrees. ALL BEFORE the industrial revolution..

You can continue the neener -- neener -- OR you can actually study what the climate science has stated. It's no harder than reading Scientific American actually.. Means a LOT of us are more than capable of understanding temperature charts, and proxy data, and the simple ass statistical preparation that goes into most of these "landmark" studies..

no. I know the right hates the idea that it isn't somehow G-d's will.

I figure G-d is pretty ok with men using what they learn to prevent tragedy.

and i'm really tired to the winger politicians listening to the zealots than following the science because it suits them to pander to the far right and enrich oil companies.

That's SO FAR from the expected answer to my post --- that I've got to assume you have ZERO interest in discussing or learning the science --- and just want to brawl.. I suggest that YOU may taking your position more "on faith" -- than any of the credible skeptics on this GW issue.

Taking things "on faith" is what you do when you parrot sound bytes from star scientists or rely SOLELY on phoney consensus concepts for your opinions of a valid scientific debate..

I don't think there's any debate on this subject. the "debate" is fabricated and science is what it is. we can talk "degrees" or what we can do... but dismissal of science? no. there isn't any debate there.

images

Looks to me like there's a dismissal of evidence that doesn't correspond with the theoretical global warming models is all that you are worried about.

Yeah that's really good science. I'm sure people like Freeman Dyson, Richard Feynman, Albert Einstein, etc... will totally agree with you. Oh wait! Those are all physicists and it's mostly scientists in the physics community that have bailed on this global warming thingee.

*****SARCASTIC CHUCKLE*****

:)

oh! he agrees the planet the globe has warmed up

Mr Verdier writes: “We are undoubtedly on a plateau in terms of warming​

That's not in question silly boy, the question is cause.
yet most of your allies here have stated there is NO global warming.

as to the cause, man is playing a part.

the question is WHAT to do about it.

No, they say there has been no warming for the last 18 years which is factually correct. Global warming started 14,000 years ago and it has cooled and warmed since then. We are merely enjoying a warming period which, sadly, looks like it is coming to an end.
I think there was enough hot air in the Democrat presidential debate to reverse the recent cooling trend.

verb versus noun

When even scientists hired by Exxon agree the planet is warming and are asked how to figure this into future plans, and then Exxon tries to hide away part of the science on how and why the planet is warming -- Houston, we have a problem.

Exxon back in the 80s made more accurate predictions on temperatures changes than ANYTHING that ever came out of the UN IPCC or the GW propaganda mill.. And they NAILED the conclusion that the GW signature effect is and will be in the level of the noise created by natural climate change mechanisms. Emissions probably DO have a marginal effect on temp. But NOTHING like the scary doom predictions that have been pushed and AMPLIFIED to serve the political agenda of taking control of the world's energy policies and redistributing wealth from the rich countries to the poor..

verb versus noun

Exxon back in the 80s made more accurate predictions on temperatures changes than ANYTHING that ever came out of the UN IPCC or the GW propaganda mill.. And they NAILED the conclusion that the GW signature effect is and will be in the level of the noise created by natural climate change mechanisms. Emissions probably DO have a marginal effect on temp. But NOTHING like the scary doom predictions that have been pushed and AMPLIFIED to serve the political agenda of taking control of the world's energy policies and redistributing wealth from the rich countries to the poor..
Like I've said before and you admit at times, your arguments are primarily ones of ideology and politics

verb versus noun

Like I've said before and you admit at times, your arguments are primarily ones of ideology and politics

And AGAIN -- I challenge you to point out ANYTHING that is not a FACT in my post..
You're getting real tiresome to deal with -- what with your admitted disinterest in the science and then telling me what is ideology and what is science.

Do it --- show me the ideology and politics in that post..

verb versus noun

And AGAIN -- I challenge you to point out ANYTHING that is not a FACT in my post..
You're getting real tiresome to deal with -- what with your admitted disinterest in the science and then telling me what is ideology and what is science.

Do it --- show me the ideology and politics in that post..
Already have. But as with the scientific consensus you just refuse to admit it is there

at least you are consistent

verb versus noun

Sure, EXXON will tell you the truth about climate change. :rolleyes:

Didn't one of those stupid ass Democrats blame the Syrian crisis on "Climate Change" last night in the so called debate?

Sounds like something a Democrat would do. That's still not as stupid as saying a gun manufacturer needs to be held liable for their guns working correctly!

verb versus noun

Sure, EXXON will tell you the truth about climate change. :rolleyes:
I'd trust them before I'd trust the cultists who cling tenaciously to their computer models no matter how at variance with reality they may be.

Forum List

Back