French weatherman fired for his disbelief of climate change

Exxon back in the 80s made more accurate predictions on temperatures changes than ANYTHING that ever came out of the UN IPCC or the GW propaganda mill.. And they NAILED the conclusion that the GW signature effect is and will be in the level of the noise created by natural climate change mechanisms. Emissions probably DO have a marginal effect on temp. But NOTHING like the scary doom predictions that have been pushed and AMPLIFIED to serve the political agenda of taking control of the world's energy policies and redistributing wealth from the rich countries to the poor..
Sure, EXXON will tell you the truth about climate change. :rolleyes:

Actually some GW drone unit posted a thread on "evidence discovered from early 1980s Exxon SECRET INTERNAL memo on GW" I read it and it was AMAZING SCIENCE !!!

Like I said -- far more accurate than the UN IPCC phoney science circus that's cited as the "consensus" among climate scientists. They DID have the truth all to themselves. About 20 years before the "climate guys" started to put their pants on right side out....
again flacaltenn is misrepresenting what he/she reads. I guess it's some kind of a nervous tic

It concerns the ARCTIC

http://graphics.latimes.com/exxon-arctic/

How did he misrepresent it.

Your article says nothing about the science. It just discusses the conclusions and company direction.

Your tic is more like a spasm.
Exxon knew about climate change decades ago, spent $30M to discredit it

That's because they understand the risks MUCH BETTER than the general public does from the hype and magnified assessments of doom that they;'ve been fed. And the "leaked" internal documents from the 80's turned out to be FAR more accurate than the UN IPCC projections of that similar time period. Since they've demonstrated a more restrained and accurate assessment, they SHOULD publish their science and add that to the debate. And to be heard over the furor of the political lynching that the GW movement has prepared for them -- that takes some money to speak and be heard.

You don't MUZZLE the defendents. EVER... No matter how evil or devious you may think they are..

Sure, EXXON will tell you the truth about climate change. :rolleyes:

Actually some GW drone unit posted a thread on "evidence discovered from early 1980s Exxon SECRET INTERNAL memo on GW" I read it and it was AMAZING SCIENCE !!!

Like I said -- far more accurate than the UN IPCC phoney science circus that's cited as the "consensus" among climate scientists. They DID have the truth all to themselves. About 20 years before the "climate guys" started to put their pants on right side out....
again flacaltenn is misrepresenting what he/she reads. I guess it's some kind of a nervous tic

It concerns the ARCTIC

Your article says nothing about the science. It just discusses the conclusions and company direction.

That's because they understand the risks MUCH BETTER than the general public does from the hype and magnified assessments of doom that they;'ve been fed. And the "leaked" internal documents from the 80's turned out to be FAR more accurate than the UN IPCC projections of that similar time period. Since they've demonstrated a more restrained and accurate assessment, they SHOULD publish their science and add that to the debate. And to be heard over the furor of the political lynching that the GW movement has prepared for them -- that takes some money to speak and be heard.

You don't MUZZLE the defendents. EVER... No matter how evil or devious you may think they are..
:bs1:

It concerns the ARCTIC

:bs1:

Just the kind of scientific response I'd expect from someone who appears to be clueless.

Forum List

Back