Frenchman Beheaded

Something about these beheadings is bothering me (aside from the obvious). It makes no sense for ISIL to do this unless A) They want us in a full scale war again, or B) They think this will instill enough fear that we leave the region all together.

And neither one makes sense, so it's got to be something far worse.

A French fellow is executed and it's Oblama's fault how??

If the stories are correct, Obama has been getting intel on ISIS/ISIL for over a year and sat back doing nothing while they grew and took over Iraq. He did nothing. He didn't use the military and he didn't engage our allies. Nothing. If true, he has blood on his hands because his political position was to GTFO of Iraq, consequences be damned,

Something about these beheadings is bothering me (aside from the obvious). It makes no sense for ISIL to do this unless A) They want us in a full scale war again, or B) They think this will instill enough fear that we leave the region all together.

Never mind what the asshole RWs are saying.

In Obama, they have awakened a sleeping giant. We have seen the beginning.

they have a death wish?....

they have a death wish?....

Think outside the box. Although, they could be that stupid. But it stinks like something else.

well i guess we shall see.....his speech at the UN said a lot.....so he has got to back up what he said or....he goes back to sleep....

They awakened a reluctant "leader" to the reality that his legacy is turning to shit right before his eyes.That's about it.

The Abu Nidal Faction (Yes That's Fatah - Abbas) captured Ambassadors before the 1982 Lebanon war. They were held hostage and ransomed. Russia refused to pay a ransom but most of the other countries did so and they were released. Then when the Israeli Ambassador was shot in Britain by the same group, Israel began the Lebanon war.

These things add up.

1982 Lebanon War

Now ISIL has shown what a more unfettered Islam is.

Russia sent in hit squads after spending resources finding out who, what, where, when and why. They supposedly castrated all the men and killed the mothers and children.

Since that time. Russians are not captured in the Middle East. Well, if they are, then they're let go and the Russians are all over the ME.

Last edited:

If the stories are correct, Obama has been getting intel on ISIS/ISIL for over a year and sat back doing nothing while they grew and took over Iraq. He did nothing. He didn't use the military and he didn't engage our allies. Nothing. If true, he has blood on his hands because his political position was to GTFO of Iraq, consequences be damned,

The right wants piles of dead Americans.

Anything less is "doing nothing".

The right wants piles of dead Americans.

Anything less is "doing nothing".

Silly. He did nothing while ISIS ramped up production. He wanted out of Iraq and he didn't care what happened and he is so lacking in any critical thinking that he was obtuse as to the inevitable, and he is so arrogant that he deluded himself into believing that if he gave enough speeches the world would swoon at his clay feet.

They awakened a reluctant "leader" to the reality that his legacy is turning to shit right before his eyes.That's about it.

Because we should not be the policeman to the world.

He has handled this exactly correctly. The result is that its not just America "with skin in the game". Stupid maxim but understandable to even the most ignorant. More than 40 nations have joined the US and we have Obama to thank for that. If he had not acted as he has, we would indeed "have boots on the ground" in an un-winnable ground war of 19th century methods.

Meanwhile, Republicans are sitting this one out too because their vacations come first.

Forum List

Back