Fresh document trove sheds light on Clinton-Trump ties

Renae

Apr 8, 2016
San Antonio, Texas
The release Tuesday by the National Archives of a fresh trove of documents detailing the Clinton administration's dealings with billionaire Donald Trump could become the latest fuel for flame-throwing in an already incendiary 2016 presidential race.

The documents include: a signed copy of Trump's “The Art of the Deal,” delivered to a top aide to then-President Clinton; logs of Trump’s invitations to the Clinton White House; and an entry about a Trump Towers photo-op with the president.

The files come at a sensitive time in the Republican presidential race, and could be used by Trump’s top rival Texas Sen. Ted Cruz to paint the billionaire businessman as too closely tied to the Clinton family – as Hillary Clinton leads the 2016 primary race on the Democratic side. Trump previously has brushed off the criticism, saying he had contact with Bill and Hillary Clinton, and countless other powerful people, because as a businessman he had to get along with everybody.
Fresh document trove sheds light on Clinton-Trump ties | Fox News

Lol Trump, Clinton, two sides of the same political coin.

The release Tuesday by the National Archives of a fresh trove of documents detailing the Clinton administration's dealings with billionaire Donald Trump could become the latest fuel for flame-throwing in an already incendiary 2016 presidential race.

The documents include: a signed copy of Trump's “The Art of the Deal,” delivered to a top aide to then-President Clinton; logs of Trump’s invitations to the Clinton White House; and an entry about a Trump Towers photo-op with the president.

The files come at a sensitive time in the Republican presidential race, and could be used by Trump’s top rival Texas Sen. Ted Cruz to paint the billionaire businessman as too closely tied to the Clinton family – as Hillary Clinton leads the 2016 primary race on the Democratic side. Trump previously has brushed off the criticism, saying he had contact with Bill and Hillary Clinton, and countless other powerful people, because as a businessman he had to get along with everybody.

Donald Trump is indeed close friends with the Clinton's, but so are the Bush family, so it is nothing new...

With that written Donald Trump is not a real conservative and is a charlatan and is playing those that voted for him as fools, and even if you produce evidence that he is good friends with the Clinton's those that voted for him will not care...

Another RINO for Lyin' Ted. You should probably wait at least a couple of days after the establishment steals Cruz a state before shilling for that asshole.

how are you supposed to run a multi-billion dollar do business in liberal NYC without being friendly with the politicians. Doesn't indicate anything about his presidential bid.

Another RINO for Lyin' Ted. You should probably wait at least a couple of days after the establishment steals Cruz a state before shilling for that asshole.
Getting called a RINO by a Tumpkin, the LOL is strong with that whole bit of stupid.

Tell you what, you wanna defend Trump, be my guest.
You wanna bash Cruz because you're in a cult? Be my guest.

Calling me a RINO because I'm against:
Gun banning
Abortions
Government seizing private homes so developers can make parking lots (and other private ventures)
Touch Back Amnesty
Bigger Government

Well, you got me, I guess I'm a Rino by those.. ehm standards.

Pfffffffft. Trump is no where near being as close to the Clinton's as the Bush family.

And the Bush's back Cruz. Hell's bells Cruz is establishment all the way. He even hired Niel Bush and his wife Maria.

Donald Trump is indeed close friends with the Clinton's, but so are the Bush family, so it is nothing new...

With that written Donald Trump is not a real conservative and is a charlatan and is playing those that voted for him as fools, and even if you produce evidence that he is good friends with the Clinton's those that voted for him will not care...

Cruz is completely establishment elite and in Wall Streets pocket big time. So?????????????

Cruz is completely establishment elite and in Wall Streets pocket big time. So?????????????

Yes he is, so?

So is every politician with the exception of maybe Bernie Sanders... Trump is Wall Street and is the banker of the establishment for years...

Getting called a RINO by a Tumpkin, the LOL is strong with that whole bit of stupid.

Gun banning
Abortions
Government seizing private homes so developers can make parking lots (and other private ventures)
Touch Back Amnesty
Bigger Government

You're all talk like the establishment and Lyin' Ted. I don't want to hear from a Cruz-Romney-Dubya fanboy about how you're against bigger government. Don't make me laugh RINO.

Cruz is a lying, cheating asshole and you're only complaint about him is that he's not doing that enough.

Pfffffffft. Trump is no where near being as close to the Clinton's as the Bush family.

And the Bush's back Cruz. Hell's bells Cruz is establishment all the way. He even hired Niel Bush and his wife Maria.
Yeah, Cruz is "the establishment" we should back the guy without principles, talks out his ass and has failure strewn behind him like the wake of a ship.

Gun banning
Abortions
Touch Back Amnesty
Bigger Government

You're all talk like the establishment and Lyin' Ted. I don't want to hear from a Cruz-Romney-Dubya fanboy about how you're against bigger government. Don't make me laugh RINO.

Cruz is a lying, cheating asshole and you're only complaint about him is that he's not doing that enough.
Trump is BIG GOVERNMENT
Trump is ban guns
Trump is proAbortion
Trump is a chump
Trump could have run as a Dem

Spare me your silliness.

Gun banning
Abortions
Touch Back Amnesty
Bigger Government

Trump is BIG GOVERNMENT
Trump is ban guns
Trump is proAbortion
Trump is a chump

Spare me your silliness.
Oh so you're a low-info voter who knows nothing about Trump. Shocker.

Shouldn't you be off e-mailing Romney and Mitch McConnell to do more to help Lyin' Ted you flaming RINO?

How is he a charlatan? As far as I know, he's never claimed to be a "real" conservative

Shouldn't you be off e-mailing Romney and Mitch McConnell to do more to help Lyin' Ted you flaming RINO?

No, I actually pay attention to these people, where they stood, stand and say. Their actions not just their bs.

Trump on Guns:
In his book TheAmerica We Deserve, published in 2000, Trump took a much more moderate position, criticizing Democrats who argue for total gun confiscation but also Republicans who “walk the NRA line”:

It’s often argued that the American murder rate is high because guns are more available here than in other countries. Democrats want to confiscate all guns, which is a dumb idea because only the law-abiding citizens would turn in their guns and the bad guys would be the only ones left armed. The Republicans walk the NRA line and refuse even limited restrictions.

He concluded: “I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun. With today’s internet technology we should be able to tell within 72 hours if a potential gun owner has a record.”
Donald Trump in 2000: “I Support the Ban on Assault Weapons”

Trump was "Very" pro-choice, this year he's very something on Abortion, not really sure but punishment is involved for women, or it was, now it isn't but it might be.

Top 10 Donald Trump Failures - TIME
Top 10 Donald Trump Failures

Donald Trump Thinks Kelo-Style Eminent Domain is 'a wonderful thing'
Just loves him some Government forced taking of other people's property.

And Trump again:
"In many cases, I probably identify more as Democrat," Trump told CNN's Wolf Blitzer in a 2004 interview. "It just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans. Now, it shouldn't be that way. But if you go back, I mean it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats. ...But certainly we had some very good economies under Democrats, as well as Republicans. But we've had some pretty bad disaster under the Republicans."
Donald Trump: 'I probably identify more as Democrat' - CNNPolitics.com

I can back up my positions, all you got it is weasel whining.

Yeah, Cruz is "the establishment" we should back the guy without principles, talks out his ass and has failure strewn behind him like the wake of a ship.

Fact: Ted Cruz worked for George W. Bush

Fact: Heidi Cruz worked for George W. Bush for longer than the Junior Senator.

Fact: Heidi Cruz worked for Condi Rice

Fact: Heidi Cruz worked for Rep. Robert Zoellick

Fact: Heidi Cruz was on the board of the CFR

Fact: Heidi Cruz worked for JP Morgan Chase, Merrill Lynch and Goldman Sachs

Fact: Ted Cruz while lying to the Tea Party Groups had his Senate campaign financed by Goldman Sachs
Citi Bank

Fact: Ted Cruz hired Niel Bush and his wife Maria

All those FACTS = Inside the beltway, elite, establishment players who are joined at the hip with Wall Street.

No, I actually pay attention to these people, where they stood, stand and say. Their actions not just their bs.

Trump on Guns:
In his book TheAmerica We Deserve, published in 2000, Trump took a much more moderate position, criticizing Democrats who argue for total gun confiscation but also Republicans who “walk the NRA line”:

It’s often argued that the American murder rate is high because guns are more available here than in other countries. Democrats want to confiscate all guns, which is a dumb idea because only the law-abiding citizens would turn in their guns and the bad guys would be the only ones left armed. The Republicans walk the NRA line and refuse even limited restrictions.

He concluded: “I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun. With today’s internet technology we should be able to tell within 72 hours if a potential gun owner has a record.”

Trump was "Very" pro-choice, this year he's very something on Abortion, not really sure but punishment is involved for women, or it was, now it isn't but it might be.

And Trump again:
"In many cases, I probably identify more as Democrat," Trump told CNN's Wolf Blitzer in a 2004 interview. "It just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans. Now, it shouldn't be that way. But if you go back, I mean it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats. ...But certainly we had some very good economies under Democrats, as well as Republicans. But we've had some pretty bad disaster under the Republicans."

What TD said you filth.

Gun banning
Abortions
Touch Back Amnesty
Bigger Government

Trump is BIG GOVERNMENT
Trump is ban guns
Trump is proAbortion
Trump is a chump

Spare me your silliness.

Now I now you are knew here but you really need to back up your shit. For example guns. Trump is not only pro gun with a C&C but his two sons are constantly getting ripped to shreds by anti gunners because they are mega hunters.

He's not big government. He's no longer pro choice (birth of his youngest son and more information turned him around)

And with Trump at least what you see is what you get. Instead of Lyin Ted and the scumbuckets who are running his campaign that are dirty sons of bitches.

Trump on Guns:

And Trump again:

Look at the dates you are throwing out here?

Conservatives are always dying to change people's hearts and minds to come over to our side. Trump has. But you and others now shred him to pieces because he's changed his mind on issues.

:lol:

How nuts is that?

Trump on Guns:

And Trump again:

Conservatives are always dying to change people's hearts and minds to come over to our side. Trump has. But you and others now shred him to pieces because he's changed his mind on issues.

How nuts is that?
He hasn't changed his mind on issues, he's a con artist who says whatever it takes to get what he wants. THAT'S Trump.

Trump on Guns:

And Trump again:

How nuts is that?
He hasn't changed his mind on issues, he's a con artist who says whatever it takes to get what he wants. THAT'S Trump.

I proved Cruz is a liar when he says he is anti establishment, outside the beltway and that he's going to crush the Washington cartel.

I don't deal in opinions so prove that Trump hasn't changed his mind on issues.

Start with him wanting to EVER ban guns. Best be prepared to prove it. By the way his sons are excellent hunters.

Trump defends his big-game hunting sons as they are shamed on Twitter for posing with their trophy kills - including a leopard and an elephant - after death of Cecil the lion
  • Donald Jr and Eric Trump were photographed with a leopard and other big game kills in the past and this week Mia Farrow tweeted in disgust
  • Trump is in Scotland for women's gold competition at his Turnberry course and was questioned about his son's hunting
  • He said his sons 'love to hunt' and are proud members of the NRA - and said: 'I am a big believer in the Second Amendment.'
2AF709B600000578-0-image-a-2_1438268837759.jpg

2AF709B200000578-0-image-a-27_1438270110912.jpg

2AF709C400000578-0-image-a-4_1438268860102.jpg

2AF709BE00000578-0-image-a-9_1438268953276.jpg

Trump defends his big-game hunting sons as they are shamed after Cecil

Forum List

Back