Fresno CA: McDonald's employee attacks cop, beats him w own baton & goes for gun bc "I hate cops"

No, they should attack bad cops when they see them behaving badly.
Ordering a hamburger? Pumping gas? You were celebrating the McD worker.

I was? When?
Post #4

What part of post 4 references the McDonald's employee? Apparently, you read only what you want to read.

You said this was good because...in your words...it's about time people fought back against cops.

What did this individual Fresno cop at McDonald's do to deserve being fought back against? OR...are you in support of random retaliation against cops? Shameful....and you're a mod at that.

This is a war. The cops better start acting like it.
And cops started the war.
Bullshit. Don't call 911 ever.

I don't. I can handle my own affairs. I'll call the cops to come pick up the body after I'm finished.

Hahaha!!! Yeah right...Internet warrior. You're such a clown.

You're free to believe what ever you want. It's no skin off my nose.

I sure am. But on this topic...I "know". I know your type.

I was? When?
Post #4

What part of post 4 references the McDonald's employee? Apparently, you read only what you want to read.

You said this was good because...in your words...it's about time people fought back against cops.

What did this individual Fresno cop at McDonald's do to deserve being fought back against? OR...are you in support of random retaliation against cops? Shameful....and you're a mod at that.

Wrong, I was specifically addressing DrunkenCatLover's claim that there is a war against the police.

I was? When?
Post #4

Wrong, I was specifically addressing DrunkenCatLover's claim that there is a war against the police.

Ok. So you support the war on cops I assume? You'd be put in a cage in many other countries. The cops help protect your ability to be a jackass.

You'd be fine in that cage.....as long as no BJJ white belts were in it with you haha!!!

Ok. So you support the war on cops I assume?
I support citizens standing for what's right. I support citizens standing against police brutality, police cold blooded murder, police getting a free pass in the legal system, police held to a different standard, and police getting investigated by police when something terrible happens.

I believe that ALL citizens should be held to the same standards, and held accountable under the same laws.

A war that the police and the politicians started. About time people started fighting back.
so people should just attack cops just because?.....

was the cop in the story behaving badly?....
That was not mentioned in the article. We wont know until ALL details are made public, if they ever are made public. There's a chance that only the cop's side of the story will ever be told, which is par for the course.

A war that the police and the politicians started. About time people started fighting back.

That was not mentioned in the article. We wont know until ALL details are made public, if they ever are made public. There's a chance that only the cop's side of the story will ever be told, which is par for the course.
if this happened at the store im sure there are plenty of witnesses...

DontTazeMeBro think cops begin behaving badly when they put on the uniform.

Cops will get respect when they learn to give respect. It's a two-way street.
With it being a two way street, such a thing can be said for everyone else too. Once they show cops some respect, they will get respect in return.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Yes, I know that there are dirty cops out there, but that doesn't mean that the rest have to pay for what the dirty cops do.

Well, a lot of them do start that soon. They usually train with experienced cops for awhile. And, like the saying, "when in Rome, do as the Romans", good cops become bad cops. They lie for each other, cover for each other, develop bad habits, engage in brutality, write BS quota tickets, and do the same things that they arrest others for doing. A good cop, especially one that has to patrol the streets and roads, doesn't stay good for very long. He either has to fit in with the brotherhood, or ends up at a desk job, or transferred to another division or state.

It's taboo to rat out your fellow officers, not cover for them, and to not lie to protect them. It's all about the brotherhood, and they take care of their own.

Cops will get respect when they learn to give respect. It's a two-way street.
With it being a two way street, such a thing can be said for everyone else too. Once they show cops some respect, they will get respect in return.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Yes, I know that there are dirty cops out there, but that doesn't mean that the rest have to pay for what the dirty cops do.
FYI - Cops do NOT give respect. We see it often in video, and read about it on the news. Cops are bullies, they abuse their authority, and in most cases walk free. They are NOT held to the same standards as you and I. Just a fact.

Are BS quota tickets showing respect? Is police brutality showing respect? Is shooting 9 year old kids showing respect? Is shooting 92 year old women showing respect? Is raping women showing respect? Is stealing showing respect? Is take bribes from drug dealers showing respect?

And, why don't good cops clean up their own profession instead of covering for them, lying for them, protecting them, and turning a blind eye to the wrong they do?...... Think about it ...

You are advocating having people attack cops that are behaving badly.

You think it is ok for a citizen to make an assessment, on their own, whether a cop is "behaving badly" (whatever the fuck THAT means); and then if they do in fact determine that a particular cop is "behaving badly" they should, in your estimation, attack the cop? Presumably they should also be legally excused from do so as well, eh?

I suspect that if you reflect on what you said that you will agree it was either a poor choice of what to say or that you were speaking based on emotion. Of course, you could just be a fucking lunatic who intends to promote anarchy.

well some do,but most dont....i think we have a lot of stupid cops,they know that there is a camera out there filming them somewhere and yet they will still beat a guy who is already down or do some other dumbass thing to the person....i bet many cops hate the advent of the video camera and cell phones...

I don't. I can handle my own affairs. I'll call the cops to come pick up the body after I'm finished.

Exactly.

I need cops to keep an eye on my house when I'm away. Other than that all I need is a CCW. I don't need 911.

Problem is I live in New Jersey, which has the most prohibitive guns laws in the U.S. In spite of a perfectly clean background and having passed the same handgun qualification test as cops do, I can't get a CCW unless I have some "special need." And if I decide to carry a gun for self-defense without a CCW any cop who discovers or detects it will eagerly arrest me.

That is irony!

Last edited:
Fresno McDonald's employee accused of attacking police officer

Ah....this poor misunderstood McDonald's employee. He just isn't getting his living wage and union rights. How can a person raise a family and live an upper middle class life working at McDonald's right?

Anyway...he was arguing with his manager. Probably over his entitlement package as a fry cook.

A Fresno cop comes in. Employee attacks cop, takes his baton, beats the cop in the head with the baton (deadly btw), and tries to take the cops gun. He didn't succeed. He said he did it "because I hate cops". Gee....wonder where he got that idea from.

But hey...at least the cop didn't shoot him! Whew...now that would've been an outrage!!!

Seriously, what is wrong with you? But yea, the cop did his job, the way he is supposed to. A bad cop would have shot and killed this punk, but that is not what good cops do. Good cops only shoot and kill people when their life truly is in danger and they are incapable of gaining control of the situation without using lethal force. This cop deserves a medal for doing his job. You nut jobs want to give medals out to every cop that kills an unarmed person.

Forum List

Back