Friday, the cavalry is coming.

Trump lost. We aren't a dictatorship yet, much as you guys seem to want it.
Our days of presenting facts while you mock them are done. Put up with it for 50 years of your abuse and godless shit.

We are done. You have all laughed while calling down the thunder, well now you are gonna get it.

50 years huh? You guys gonna need walkers and hearing aides?
You really need to drop the bitterness.
We'll survive without Trump.

Our days of presenting facts while you mock them are done. Put up with it for 50 years of your abuse and godless shit.

We are done. You have all laughed while calling down the thunder, well now you are gonna get it.

50 years huh? You guys gonna need walkers and hearing aides?
You really need to drop the bitterness.
We'll survive without Trump.
It's got nothing to do with Trump. We warned you and you playing dumb as if you don't know what happened won't work.

Not with me. Not with us. Sell it to someone else. We are no longer presenting facts to you. Been pushing that rock up the mountain for 50 years.

More than that.

So what are you going to do? Drive around and cause traffic jams?

Ohhh

You are done with what? At least try to understand what FACTS are.

Alternative facts...are not.

You and your cult are destroying this country. You aren't conservatives. You are whackos. Qanon and all.

Let's troll these idiots. They truly are stupid. I think if I just announced I am trolling these losers, it would still work.

Especially on racists like Mac1958.

ROLF! Says a member of the Stalinist party that wants to make lists of people who supported Trump.

iu

Last edited:

You are done with what? At least try to understand what FACTS are.

Alternative facts...are not.

You and your cult are destroying this country. You aren't conservatives. You are whackos. Qanon and all.

We're destroying the country?

calvin-and-hobbes-rofl.jpg

I will be reserving judgment until this election is fully litigated in court. In my opinion, nobody has won.

Joe Biden is not president-elect unless the courts, through a preponderance of evidence say he is. And no, "more people voted for him" is not evidence inasmuch as one party claiming there are cases of voter irregularities and/or fraud. Nor is "the media called the race for Biden" namely because the media are unelected pundits whose main job is to advise the electorate on the progress of an ongoing election, not dictate a winner. The claims and 'evidence' need to be tried in a court of law.

I repeat, Biden is not "President-elect"

Learn basic due process, you nitwits.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back