Friday, the cavalry is coming.

Trump lost. We aren't a dictatorship yet, much as you guys seem to want it.
Our days of presenting facts while you mock them are done. Put up with it for 50 years of your abuse and godless shit.

We are done. You have all laughed while calling down the thunder, well now you are gonna get it.
:lol: calm down there, poopy pants. You're having a cute parade, not overthrowing Biden's white house :itsok:
london-riots-2011-anniversary.jpg

Our days of presenting facts while you mock them are done. Put up with it for 50 years of your abuse and godless shit.

We are done. You have all laughed while calling down the thunder, well now you are gonna get it.
:lol: calm down there, poopy pants. You're having a cute parade, not overthrowing Biden's white house :itsok:
What are you so frustrated about?

I'm not assuming anything.

Seven years, Boo. That's how long I've been posting here, and I have seen your posts in the process.

Don't lie to me.

In fact it was you doing the assuming. For example

" And you are probably sitting there assuming there is no evidence out of hand, with no supporting evidence of your own to buttress your assumption.

If we're not a dictatorship, then we'll follow the laws and investigate election irregularities like we should.

Not one vote has been certified in this country yet.

It wasn't a dictatorship in 2016 when Jill Stein ordered a recount of three states.

It wasn't a dictatorship in 2000 when Al Gore used 300 lawyers and 37 days haranguing about some hanging chads.

Dictators tell you to accept an election blindly when every fiber in your being tells you something big was wrong with it!

Thou doth protest too much.

We need more investigations.

I'm not assuming anything.

Seven years, Boo. That's how long I've been posting here, and I have seen your posts in the process.

Don't lie to me.

In fact it was you doing the assuming. For example

" And you are probably sitting there assuming there is no evidence out of hand, with no supporting evidence of your own to buttress your assumption.

Like I just got through saying, I have seen and read your posts on this board. For seven years. You can easily tell how someone's mind works simply by watching them post, and saying nothing.

And? Assumptions are one thing, but basing an assumption on actual observations of the subject is another.

I repeat, don't lie to me.

Forum List

Back