Friday, the cavalry is coming.

So what are you going to do? Drive around and cause traffic jams?

Ohhh

No, that's nothing like you folks did with your stupid "protests." Nor will we be rioting, looting, or burning down the neighborhood.

I will be reserving judgment until this election is fully litigated in court. In my opinion, nobody has won.

Joe Biden is not president-elect unless the courts, through a preponderance of evidence say he is. And no, "more people voted for him" is not evidence inasmuch as one party claiming there are cases of voter irregularities and/or fraud. Nor is "the media called the race for Biden" namely because the media are unelected pundits whose main job is to advise the electorate on the progress of an ongoing election, not dictate a winner. The claims and 'evidence' need to be tried in a court of law.

I repeat, Biden is not "President-elect"

Learn basic due process, you nitwits.

So..what happened four years ago? I don't remember the courts being called to step in. Oh yeah, that's right, because your man was winning.
Wow, in addition to being idiots, Trump supporters have become cancers. Sad.

Live free or die, right New Hampshire?

So to you, a bunch of trucks of trump supporters are the cavalry?

What do you call our military with all their tanks and equipment?

What are those trump supporters supposed to be doing or saying?

What is the objective?

Have fun riding around in your trucks for a day.

It won't make any difference. Joe Biden is the president elect. He will be sworn in on January 20th 2021.

There isn't one thing you or anyone can do to stop it.

I will be reserving judgment until this election is fully litigated in court. In my opinion, nobody has won.

Joe Biden is not president-elect unless the courts, through a preponderance of evidence say he is. And no, "more people voted for him" is not evidence inasmuch as one party claiming there are cases of voter irregularities and/or fraud. Nor is "the media called the race for Biden" namely because the media are unelected pundits whose main job is to advise the electorate on the progress of an ongoing election, not dictate a winner. The claims and 'evidence' need to be tried in a court of law.

So..what happened four years ago? I don't remember the courts being called to step in. Oh yeah, that's right, because your man was winning.
Wow, in addition to being idiots, Trump supporters have become cancers. Sad.

Need I remind you that you tried to impeach and remove a duly elected president? Why the courts when you could simply use Congress? Do not lecture me, churl. Your actions over the past four years simply told us all how unsatisfied you were with the result.

Also, notice you didn't dispute any of my facts.

Idiocy and stupidity are your exclusive domain. Your willful ignorance instead of being a "cancer" as you so describe it, is a virus you inflict on the unsuspecting.

Last edited:
Trump lost. We aren't a dictatorship yet, much as you guys seem to want it.
Our days of presenting facts while you mock them are done. Put up with it for 50 years of your abuse and godless shit.

We are done. You have all laughed while calling down the thunder, well now you are gonna get it.

50 years huh? You guys gonna need walkers and hearing aides?
You really need to drop the bitterness.
We'll survive without Trump.
It's got nothing to do with Trump. We warned you and you playing dumb as if you don't know what happened won't work.

Not with me. Not with us. Sell it to someone else. We are no longer presenting facts to you. Been pushing that rock up the mountain for 50 years.

More than that.

What "facts"? What "abuse"? What "godless shit"? Just who is this "we" that you are talking about? I've been an American for over 50 years and I haven't seen any of this. Explain, please.

Poor Poor Pouty Donnie Trumybear and his Banana Republicans.

I think you should all hold your breath till you get what you want.

Trump lost.

Not according to RCP.

You Dems actually think you can do a presumptive close on a Presidential election?

ROFLMAO ! ! ! ! !

We aren't a dictatorship yet, much as you guys seem to want it.
No one wants a dictatorship, we just want honest, validated and transparent elections that keep you Dems from stealing them.

But believe your own lies all you want, it will only make it harder for you to accept the inevitable Trump victory.

You and your cult are destroying this country. You aren't conservatives. You are whackos. Qanon and all.

We're destroying the country?

calvin-and-hobbes-rofl.jpg
Democrats have no ability to grasp irony that they are the central role in.

In my opinion, nobody has won.

That's not just your opinion
That's actually undisputed fact.

In my opinion, nobody has won.

That's not just your opinion
That's actually undisputed fact.

Likewise with you. Since Trump has taken this to the courts, THEY are the arbiters of who wins this election. Not you, not Coyote, not your raw unfiltered passion, nor anyone in the media.

Spare me.

Trump lost. We aren't a dictatorship yet, much as you guys seem to want it.

Dictatorships decide elections without letting one side or the other challenge the veracity of the results. You seem to be suggesting Trump be denied his day in court.

I think it is required that legitimate allegations are presented in court, with supporting evidence.

Remember Banana Republicans feel they can lie to anyone and everyone if it will help their agenda, unless of course if they are under oath.

Forum List

Back