"Fringe" Boy, Coward Trudeau Goes Into Hiding from Anti-Mandate Trucker Convoy, 40 Miles Long

Show me where that would be illegal.
The unvaccinated drivers are required to quarantine after crossing border.

If they can't do the job then they can just haul loads in country. If they defy public safety measures by choice then pull their CDL.

It's a mandated policy.

Seems clear.
So now we have a KING............Fuck that.

Now watch the shelves go completely empty..............and the people go OH SHIT........NOTHING IN STORES.........

This time not brought to you by a corrupt gov't..

Enjoy what's coming..............I'M GONNA LOVE IT.

So now we have a KING............Fuck that.

Now watch the shelves go completely empty..............and the people go OH SHIT........NOTHING IN STORES.........

This time not brought to you by a corrupt gov't..

Enjoy what's coming..............I'M GONNA LOVE IT.
Is government rule making something that's new to you?

As for dictatorial leaders just take a gaze at florida.

They have all the rights to create the rules.

Christ our agencies do it all the time.
Which is you fucks pissing on the Constitution like normal............Pick and choose which laws you will obey.........up yours bro

If they can't do the job then they can just haul loads in country. If they defy public safety measures by choice then pull their CDL.

Nope, there is no law. They're not required by ANY law to receive a dangerous injection. Mandates, decrees, edicts aren't law. They are to be ignored.

Fine.........store shelves can go empty.........ENJOY.

Trudeau is a coward and a liar.

FKcKn5FXMAYKter

FKcGsNXWUAI7t2Y

Forum List

Back