Fringe right promotes civil war again

Onyx

Gold Member
Dec 17, 2015
Can I just point out that many Trump supporters are already talking about civil war a little over 60 days into their own administration? I remember the fringe right spewing this bullshit during Obama's second term and when Hilly Clinton was projected to win the election.

I see it as an acknowledgement that they put a massive failure into power.

Can I just point out that many Trump supporters are already talking about civil war a little over 60 days into their own administration? I remember the fringe right spewing this bullshit during Obama's second term and when Hilly Clinton was projected to win the election.

Maybe they're just violent unstable twats.

You mean the radical left and their buddies in the ruling class. Right?

Well, it makes sense when the political class, with it's allies in the MSM are trying to foment a coup. Coups are not pleasant things and I fear that the political class, if they continue down this road, are not going to like the results. This is an incredibly dangerous period in US history. I hope we survive it without bloodshed. Bloodshed that will start with progressive attacks on those who are trying to keep this a republic, and not a banana republic like obummer and the progressives were trying to create.

No wonder the U.S. had to save most of the world during the 20th century. A foreign poster who ridicules the U.S. Flag can't figure out who won the election and who broke the windows and burned the cars.

/----- Dems started the first civil war in 1861

Bwuhahahahahahahahaha!

Forum List

Back