Frogs! Tiny Frogs!

Kat

Retired Mod
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2008
What?!?!
One just hopped his (or her) way into my house. Not the first time. I mean these are so tiny it is unreal. Kinda cute, but I don't want it in my house! I don't know how it got in either.
Are they tree frogs? When I say tiny I mean TINY. :nocknockHT:

wad15_16588811.jpg

Yep I think it's a tree frog. Though they are supposed to spend most of their time in trees, I find them in our yard & garden all the time

Holy cow that is tiny! It looks like something from a rainforest, where do you live?

Yep I think it's a tree frog. Though they are supposed to spend most of their time in trees, I find them in our yard & garden all the time

Tree frogs are LOUD too!

Holy cow that is tiny! It looks like something from a rainforest, where do you live?

At the Gulf. And they are tiny. You should have seen it hopping around!

Just catch it & put outside. They're harmless

I know. They can be hard to catch. I don't wanna. But, am afraid of stepping on them in the house. That would be awful.

Tree frogs are LOUD too!

Is it raining in your area or rain in the forecast?

We have had a good bit of rain, yes.

Tree frogs are LOUD too!

I don't remember what movie it was, but someone had said that when frogs croak it will rain.

I live in Washington state and I have to agree, when the frogs start making noise it's going to rain...…..but I will say too that I'm not sure it happens that way everytime

Tree frogs are LOUD too!

I don't remember what movie it was, but someone had said that when frogs croak it will rain.

I live in Washington state and I have to agree, when the frogs start making noise it's going to rain...…..but I will say too that I'm not sure it happens that way everytime

Wonder why they keep getting in my house?

What?!?!
One just hopped his (or her) way into my house. Not the first time. I mean these are so tiny it is unreal. Kinda cute, but I don't want it in my house! I don't know how it got in either.

Did they do this?

a44e4155b76046e0c2aef1afd5d58989.jpg

"Tiny cute frogs are in my house"

as if that's a bad thing.

Well, it is if I step on one..which I have almost done. It was just sitting there looking up at me. Poor little thing.

What?!?!

Did they do this?

LOL That one is wayyyyyyy too big. I would run from it!

They are adorable and I wish one would come live in my sink. Had a friend that had one..in her sink.Down in the pipe in the spare bathroom. That was the frogs room, lol.

Anyway....its a message from mr/ms frog:

Frog Symbolism & Meaning | Spirit, Totem, & Power Animal

Funny, cuz last night I was outside on the porch just listening to the night sounds and tiny tree frog hopped up on the table and just sat there looking at me. I had a nice convo with it, then when I fell silent..it hopped away. I loved that.

Will tiny frogs give you tiny warts if they pee on you? :saythat:

"Tiny cute frogs are in my house"

as if that's a bad thing.

Well, it is if I step on one..which I have almost done. It was just sitting there looking up at me. Poor little thing.

What?!?!

Did they do this?

LOL That one is wayyyyyyy too big. I would run from it!

Your right, I'm pretty sure that one is an Irish Frog...

yours must just be little baby frogs

They are adorable and I wish one would come live in my sink. Had a friend that had one..in her sink.Down in the pipe in the spare bathroom. That was the frogs room, lol.

Funny, cuz last night I was outside on the porch just listening to the night sounds and tiny tree frog hopped up on the table and just sat there looking at me. I had a nice convo with it, then when I fell silent..it hopped away. I loved that.

live in your sink? and does your sink have a thriving eco-system?

live in your sink? and does your sink have a thriving eco-system?
As I posted...it was not my sink. But I wish it was.
I have one that lives in my water bucket. I keep it semi full just for the frog. :)

Forum List

Back