From here on out, the DNC will run on fear

Show me that the earth is round in a meaningful way. Show me that the earth goes around the sun in a meaningful way.

To show each of these things requires scientific acumen and resources you don’t possess.
The subject of this thread is not the earth or the sun.

Why shouldn’t I? They all had PCR diagnoses of COVID.
You believe what someone told you, directly or indirectly, about the diagnostic procedure that led someone to believe that someone had SARSCov2.

Let me amend that to read, "someone had COVID".

The subject of this thread is not the earth or the sun.
The point is going over your head.

You are asking for something you won't get and would refuse to accept even if you did.

Are you wanting someone to take you to a lab and show you the PCR sequences isolated from COVID? What exactly do you want?

You believe what someone told you, directly or indirectly, about the diagnostic procedure that led someone to believe that someone had SARSCov2.
And why shouldn't I believe them? Our PCR test was developed along side many others, using positive and negative controls.

And why shouldn't I believe them? Our PCR test was developed along side many others, using positive and negative controls.
You believe something that you personally did not witness but heard about from secondhand or thirdhand accounts.

WOW!

The absolute, one sided blindness in the above post is astonishing.

Republicans fear people of color, immigration, taxes higher than 0, equality for women, hearing languages they don't speak, not being able to hunt deer with a rocket launcher, science, fair elections, foreign cuisine, masks, doctors, vaccines, women, health insurance, poor people, anything with "green" in the name, Russia, china, making France angry...

That's a very incomplete list.

Playing with the cartoon character stereotypes in your head again huh?

The point is going over your head.

You are asking for something you won't get and would refuse to accept even if you did.

Are you wanting someone to take you to a lab and show you the PCR sequences isolated from COVID? What exactly do you want?
I want someone to prove to me that SARSCov2 exists.

You believe something that you personally did not witness but heard about from secondhand or thirdhand accounts.
I didn’t witness what, the test?

Why shouldn’t I believe it? Still waiting for the answer to that question.

You believe the PCR test was developed along side many others, using positive and negative controls. Were you there? Did you work in the lab?

Do you only believe in the existence of things that you’ve personally seen?
No, I believe in things that I have not seen. I do not demand that anyone do something like put a medical treatment in their bodies because of what I believe exists.

No, I believe in things that I have not seen. I do not demand that anyone do something like put a medical treatment in their bodies because of what I believe exists.
I don’t believe anyone is forcing anyone to do anything with a medical treatment.

But deciding not to be vaccinated may have repercussions. People may not want you around them if that’s your decision.

I don’t believe anyone is forcing anyone to do anything with a medical treatment.

But deciding not to be vaccinated may have repercussions. People may not want you around them if that’s your decision.
Cool with me. I already demand that those who have had the jab stay as far from me as possible.

Forum List

Back