From pride to disillusionment: a black leader sours on Obama

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
By Robert L. Ehrlich Jr
March 17, 2013

...race trumped philosophy (albeit temporarily) in the eyes of the Harry Alfords of the world.

"I had hope because he was black. [But he's] hurting my members, my constituents. I had to back off. I had to represent my people."

To be blunt, Harry Alford is mad, and he's not going to take it anymore. He's concluded what many of us suspected all along: Barack Obama's hyper-progressivism is bad for black business (and all other colors as well).

Obamanomics did not cost the president his job last November. But life for Mr. Alford's members has mostly gotten worse. The indictment reads as follows:

-- A $5.8 trillion deficit in four years, a number that exceeds the total accumulated under all presidents from George Washington through Bill Clinton (that's 53 total terms);

-- And a predictable parade of straw men ("the rich," "greedy bankers," "Fox News," "Wall Street," "private equity investors," "the NRA") regularly trotted out and in turn castigated in a continuous barrage of class envy/warfare speeches that would make George Soros blush.​
(read full long list at the link!)

(Excerpt)

Read more:
From pride to disillusionment: a black leader sours on Obama - baltimoresun.com

One down.....95% to go

At this rate, Republicans will win back the black vote in a thousand years

Forum List

Back