From the Keeping It Classy Chronicles: Obama arrives late for "moment of silence"

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
That Obama...making friends and uniting people wherever he deigns to go.

This time, he arrived late and interrupted the moment of silence being held for the Paris attack victims. Then he blamed the refugee crisis on "society". Such a uniter....I'm very confident that the other world leaders were united in their contempt of him.

Obama arrives late for ‘moment of silence’ for Paris attacks

He's done such an outstanding job winning friends and influencing people I'm amazed our Nation hasn't already been blown to bits.

He's done such an outstanding job winning friends and influencing people I'm amazed our Nation hasn't already been blown to bits.

Patience, patience. He's working on that...quite diligently. It's about the only thing that gets his attention besides Golf and Climate Change Excuses to destroy our economy.

Patience, patience. He's working on that...quite diligently. It's about the only thing that gets his attention besides Golf and Climate Change Excuses to destroy our economy.

It's impossible to have any patience anymore where he's concerned. He's had nearly two terms to do something, anything, positive and he hasn't. His reign seems like a lifetime, and our's is quickly passing away before our very eyes.

I am not sure Jefferson Davis created this much division.
Jefferson Davis had half the country (at the time) on his side and they did something brave and patriotic and seceded from an oppressive and corrupt central government.

Not surprising. I remember when that unprofessional moron walked in the Leaders Conference in China chewing gum.
He is pathetic

Forum List

Back