From Trump:

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
All out war!!

Trump:
Fox News you should be ashamed of yourself. I got you the highest debate ratings in your history & you say nothing but bad. Dopey Charles Krauthammer should be fired.
The hatred that clown has for me is unbelievable – causes him to lie when many others say Trump easily won debate.

Donald Trump speaks for a lot of Americans. He says the things they are thinking and things they want to hear. His presence in this competition is a refreshing novelty. But I believe the vast majority of those who applaud his brash debating style know better than to vote for him.

Looks like after republican media started to bash Trump for nothing people understood that there are better independent sources of information. Trump's campaign is the beginning of the new era, the era of independent politicians.

I love how so many nutters tell us that Trump says what Americans are thinking.....moments before they tell us that he isn't considered a serious candidate.

my gawd, give it up

you have RUINED your reputation that NO ONE takes you serious anymore

your own doing. to bad how sad

You're nothing more than taking up space on the board. and it's all UGLY

In other words, you don't like what he has to say and you'd rather he changed "Trump" to "Obama" then you'd be right behind him?

I love how so many nutters tell us that Trump says what Americans are thinking.....moments before they tell us that he isn't considered a serious candidate.

Kind of just sums up many people really. They don't take politics seriously at all.

Donald Trump speaks for a lot of Americans. He says the things they are thinking and things they want to hear. His presence in this competition is a refreshing novelty. But I believe the vast majority of those who applaud his brash debating style know better than to vote for him.

David Duke also speaks for a lot of Americans, as does Stephen "Don" King and Preston Wiginton. However they're just fascists, neo-Nazis, KKK racists. But they still speak for a lot of Americans. They say thing many people want to hear too.

(By a lot I don't mean a majority, just, maybe a million or two)

Lol, that's exactly how we think about Obama, and we are dumbfounded to why you still lick his balls. We also think Obama isn't a serious president, he is an idiot.

David Duke also speaks for a lot of Americans, as does Stephen "Don" King and Preston Wiginton. However they're just fascists, neo-Nazis, KKK racists. But they still speak for a lot of Americans. They say thing many people want to hear too.

Lol, you have black people that are running democrat presidential hopefuls off stage. The very people democrats created. Maybe you should stick to your own problems and not worry about us.

All out war!!

Trump:
Fox News you should be ashamed of yourself. I got you the highest debate ratings in your history & you say nothing but bad. Dopey Charles Krauthammer should be fired.
The hatred that clown has for me is unbelievable – causes him to lie when many others say Trump easily won debate.

It's funny to watch people who have defended and supported fox news for a long time now suddenly attacking fox news.

All of us who actually have working brain cells and use them are having a great time watching the conservatives turn on and try to discredit fox news.

you find a whacked out weird position on any topic, people who insist the moon is blue cheese against those who know it is chedder, with 325,000,000 pepole, you will find lots of people who hold that position.

Personally, I am a roqufort man myself ^_^

Looks like after republican media started to bash Trump for nothing people understood that there are better independent sources of information. Trump's campaign is the beginning of the new era, the era of independent politicians.
That might be true. But the problem in this example is it took a multi-billionaire, a veritable One-Percenter, to buy his way onto the stage.

In Trump's example, so far I haven't heard anyone ask if he is elected how he would manage to focus on the Affairs of State along with the unavoidable distractions of his massive business interests? I see this as analogous to trying to play a piano and a violin at the same time.

Of similar concern, would the power of the Presidency raise questions about sensitive legal aspects of his business interests, e.g., complaints and accusations by competitors?

In my opinion, electing Donald Trump to the Presidency would be comparable to giving a .45 automatic to a temperamental, egotistical, utterly spoiled fourteen year-old.

That might be true. But the problem in this example is it took a multi-billionaire, a veritable One-Percenter, to buy his way onto the stage.

In Trump's example, so far I haven't heard anyone ask if he is elected how he would manage to focus on the Affairs of State along with the unavoidable distractions of his massive business interests? I see this as analogous to trying to play a piano and a violin at the same time.

Of similar concern, would the power of the Presidency raise questions about sensitive legal aspects of his business interests, e.g., complaints and accusations by competitors?

In my opinion, electing Donald Trump to the Presidency would be comparable to giving a .45 automatic to a temperamental, egotistical, utterly spoiled fourteen year-old.
2 year old. Get your numbers right! ^_^

Objectively speaking, Trump predicted that the bullseye would be on him before the debates. But this was much worse. It was an ambush from the very beginning with the first question. All the questions that Trump got were vicious attacks and not even remotely close to the questions the other candidates were getting.

FOX is trying to push Trump out because they have decided he isn't electable and will never be able to beat Hillary. Which could be true, since Trump has pissed off both women and the Latinos. I haven't made up my mind on Trump because so far he's been selling more sizzle than steak. But what FOX and REDSTATE did to Trump was both unethical and against the rules. FOX should not be injecting itself into the republican nomination process in this manner.

Totally. I like watching him hand out smack downs but I would never vote for him.

Forum List

Back