From Trump:

I love how so many nutters tell us that Trump says what Americans are thinking.....moments before they tell us that he isn't considered a serious candidate.
Lol, that's exactly how we think about Obama, and we are dumbfounded to why you still lick his balls. We also think Obama isn't a serious president, he is an idiot.
Yep. And the boneheads still don't get it.

I love how so many nutters tell us that Trump says what Americans are thinking.....moments before they tell us that he isn't considered a serious candidate.
No one ever said those things together. Youre just making shit up because, without lies you have no argument.

Watch how easilly i expose your pitiful lies... link? Yeah, i didnt think so.

No one ever said those things together. Youre just making shit up because, without lies you have no argument.

Nobody? Hmmmmmm.

Go to about 1:20 and listen for 15 seconds.

Expose away, loser boy.

Nobody? Hmmmmmm.

Expose away, loser boy.

That's ONE. Didn't watch, but I'll take your word for it. Now prove that "so many" say this. Let's see your evidence, loser.

Nobody? Hmmmmmm.

Expose away, loser boy.

That's ONE. Didn't watch, but I'll take your word for it. Now prove that "so many" say this. Let's see your evidence, loser.

Maybe you are used to people jumping when you say hop....but that ain't me. Pay attention. There have been a few USMB nutters pushing this narrative. You'll catch them if you pay attention.

my gawd, give it up

you have RUINED your reputation that NO ONE takes you serious anymore

your own doing. to bad how sad

You're nothing more than taking up space on the board. and it's all UGLY

And you have room to speak?

Silly girl, why don't you wander over to the Democratic Underground board and see how you fare there?

Easy to wag your pudgy, greasy finger at someone when you're in the safe haven of other like-minded rightwing morons, isn't it?

So just do it. Go to democraticunderground.com, sign up and send us your links. I bet you don't have the guts or the brains to even try.

Nobody? Hmmmmmm.

Expose away, loser boy.

Maybe you are used to people jumping when you say hop....but that ain't me. Pay attention. There have been a few USMB nutters pushing this narrative. You'll catch them if you pay attention.

Ah, so you consider backing up your claims with facts "jumping through hoops". Yeah, OK fucktard. Carry on with your moronic proofless claims.

Nobody? Hmmmmmm.

Expose away, loser boy.

Ah, so you consider backing up your claims with facts "jumping through hoops". Yeah, OK fucktard. Carry on with your moronic proofless claims.

Weeeeeeeeee! You seem upset.

All out war!!

Trump:
Fox News you should be ashamed of yourself. I got you the highest debate ratings in your history & you say nothing but bad. Dopey Charles Krauthammer should be fired.
The hatred that clown has for me is unbelievable – causes him to lie when many others say Trump easily won debate.

Anyone outside the circle of madness, ie not a conservative has got to love Trump taking on FOX and the conservative party. For the last time, the GOP deserves this, they've been bullying the masses for years.

Donald Trump speaks for a lot of Americans. He says the things they are thinking and things they want to hear. His presence in this competition is a refreshing novelty. But I believe the vast majority of those who applaud his brash debating style know better than to vote for him.

David Duke also speaks for a lot of Americans, as does Stephen "Don" King and Preston Wiginton. However they're just fascists, neo-Nazis, KKK racists. But they still speak for a lot of Americans. They say thing many people want to hear too.

(By a lot I don't mean a majority, just, maybe a million or two)
you find a whacked out weird position on any topic, people who insist the moon is blue cheese against those who know it is chedder, with 325,000,000 pepole, you will find lots of people who hold that position.

Personally, I am a roqufort man myself ^_^

Yep. And here's the thing. People say Trump is the man to be president because some people love what he says. Well, that's kind of meaningless, isn't it?

Nobody? Hmmmmmm.

Expose away, loser boy.

Weeeeeeeeee! You seem upset.

...and you seem like someone who has no explanation for the stupid you said, so now you are attempting to deflect, but it won't work. Do you have proof to support your claim or not?

Donald Trump speaks for a lot of Americans. He says the things they are thinking and things they want to hear. His presence in this competition is a refreshing novelty. But I believe the vast majority of those who applaud his brash debating style know better than to vote for him.

David Duke also speaks for a lot of Americans, as does Stephen "Don" King and Preston Wiginton. However they're just fascists, neo-Nazis, KKK racists. But they still speak for a lot of Americans. They say thing many people want to hear too.

(By a lot I don't mean a majority, just, maybe a million or two)
you find a whacked out weird position on any topic, people who insist the moon is blue cheese against those who know it is chedder, with 325,000,000 pepole, you will find lots of people who hold that position.

Personally, I am a roqufort man myself ^_^

Yep. And here's the thing. People say Trump is the man to be president because some people love what he says. Well, that's kind of meaningless, isn't it?

Well you have to admit Trump is indeed is correct about the many if the issues we're facing, especially with regards to immigration. Just today another woman they were showing another woman that got raped and killed by two illegals who had been arrested and let go before, once again. The sheriff came out and said, "there's a trail of her blood going straight to Washington DC".

I think in an election it comes down to which candidate the people think has a good grasp of the issues people are concerned with in this country, and do the voters think he's competent enough to fix them?

Well you have to admit Trump is indeed is correct about the many if the issues we're facing, especially with regards to immigration. Just today another woman they were showing another woman that got raped and killed by two illegals who had been arrested and let go before, once again. The sheriff came out and said, "there's a trail of her blood going straight to Washington DC".

I think in an election it comes down to which candidate the people think has a good grasp of the issues people are concerned with in this country, and do the voters think he's competent enough to fix them?

What did he say about immigration? Oh yeah, all Mexicans are Rapists. FALSE. Then he said immigrants should not be allowed to come. Then it turned out he uses immigrants for jobs he could easily use Americans for, then it turns out he wants "good immigrants" to come. Whatever the hell that means.

Trump says vague stuff, and isn't getting much of that right either, unless you pick and choose massively.

I'm not saying there isn't a problem, there is. However Trump isn't offering solutions at all. He's just saying stuff and people go "yeah, that's probably true" regardless of whether it is, and that's it.

I'd rather have a president who actually has solutions.

Objectively speaking, Trump predicted that the bullseye would be on him before the debates. But this was much worse. It was an ambush from the very beginning with the first question. All the questions that Trump got were vicious attacks and not even remotely close to the questions the other candidates were getting.

FOX is trying to push Trump out because they have decided he isn't electable and will never be able to beat Hillary. Which could be true, since Trump has pissed off both women and the Latinos. I haven't made up my mind on Trump because so far he's been selling more sizzle than steak. But what FOX and REDSTATE did to Trump was both unethical and against the rules. FOX should not be injecting itself into the republican nomination process in this manner.

Wait a minute, you are whining because FOX has too much influence in the GOP? Really?

It seems like you are the ones who gave a monkey a gun and complain it went on a shooting rampage.

Incidentally, the GOP and Fox and Red State realize that Trump is a sure fire loser... but they don't know how to take him out because after years of appealing to misogyny and xenophobia, they can't really do backsies on them.

So how are crimes committed by immigrants somehow worse than the majority of crimes committed by American Nationals? We have too much crime and too many guns... that is obvious.
But not a problem the GOP is all that interested in solving.

What did he say about immigration? Oh yeah, all Mexicans are Rapists. FALSE. Then he said immigrants should not be allowed to come. Then it turned out he uses immigrants for jobs he could easily use Americans for, then it turns out he wants "good immigrants" to come. Whatever the hell that means.

Trump says vague stuff, and isn't getting much of that right either, unless you pick and choose massively.

I'm not saying there isn't a problem, there is. However Trump isn't offering solutions at all. He's just saying stuff and people go "yeah, that's probably true" regardless of whether it is, and that's it.

I'd rather have a president who actually has solutions.

He didn't say they were all rapists. Listen to his words carefully. Mexico is allowing some of the worst elements from all over South America to cross into the U.S. ----> TRUE

Notice how the media is keeping hush hush about this new one:

Illegal Alien Charged In Hammer Attack And Rape The Daily Caller

Santa Maria police chief Ralph Martin had strong words for the Obama administration and others he says are to blame for policies that allowed Ramirez to remain in the U.S.

“I think this is a national issue – it starts with administration and their policies,” Martin said after Pharis’ attack. “You can draw a direct line to this governor and Legislature.”

“I am not remiss to say that from Washington DC to Sacramento, there is a blood trail to Marilyn Pharis’ bedroom,” he added.

Read more: Illegal Alien Charged In Hammer Attack And Rape The Daily Caller

Last edited:

Forum List

Back