Ft worth school board unanmiously votes to fire teacher for tweeting about illegal aliens& drugs on

Somebody who supposedly dedicated her life to teaching children should not be in the business of legal and illegal when it comes to the children. Report the drugs. Don't try to get children who probably need your help the most deported.

Aren't the drugs a matter of legal and illegal?

Supporting the law is the greatest crime in fucked up world

I mean the legal status of the children. Teachers report drugs in schools all the time. It's not a matter of whether your name is Jose or Joe.

Somebody who supposedly dedicated her life to teaching children should not be in the business of legal and illegal when it comes to the children. Report the drugs. Don't try to get children who probably need your help the most deported.
That's your opinion. A wrong opinion, but you own it.
.it is not her duty to teach Mexicans who live here illegally. She has every right to ask the president to help the AMERICAN Taxpayer and their childeren.

I doubt the employee handbook said anything about legal or illegal children. Trying to get your students deported is way overstepping your bounds, and they had every right to fire her.

You think the employee handbook dictates that "All employees shall violate federal law, obedience to federal law shall be grounds for immediate termination?"

This teacher needs to SUE THE FUCK out of the criminal enterprise that is this school district.

Hit the criminals for $500 million or more.

It's a First Amendment right to petition Congress, so I think they've broken this teacher's right to petition the President. She should sue.

I mean the legal status of the children. Teachers report drugs in schools all the time. It's not a matter of whether your name is Jose or Joe.

So supporting the law should be punished? Only criminals should be free to teach our children?

You're seriously fucked up.

So supporting the law should be punished? Only criminals should be free to teach our children?

No. The question of whether or not your students are illegals shouldn't even be a question. You job is too teach children. Not to sniff out illegals.

It's a First Amendment right to petition Congress, so I think they've broken this teacher's right to petition the President. She should sue.

For far more than that.

They terminated her for failure to break the law, making the district a criminal enterprise engaging in extortion to further criminal goals.

Not only should she pursue civil remedies, there should be criminal penalties coming for the gangsters running the district.

No. The question of whether or not your students are illegals shouldn't even be a question. You job is too teach children. Not to sniff out illegals.

She didn't "sniff out" anyone. She wrote a letter supporting upholding law. For that she was fired. ONLY criminals may teach children, apparently. Not only should she file a lawsuit in the hundreds of millions, federal law enforcement should indict those who use public office to further criminal goals.

What I find comical is that she actually thought Trump was going to respond to her.
Using an alias and then divulging her real name was the singer on herself.
Unfortunately she felt she had to use an alias because using her real name might get her fired by a biased and corrupt school system — oh, wait...
Yeah, she wasn't too bright.

If she has a go fund me page pls let me know.. we need get in the fed education department

What I find comical is that she actually thought Trump was going to respond to her.
Unfortunately she felt she had to use an alias because using her real name might get her fired by a biased and corrupt school system — oh, wait...

Yeah, really dumb not to be a criminal in today's schools....

If you feel the need to play victim.

If you feel the need to play victim.

I wan't there - nor were you.

The teacher was fired for failure to loudly support criminal acts.

You think that's a good thing.

I think, actually I KNOW, that's criminal conspiracy.

Forum List

Back