🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fu**ing Obama; 4:28 pm: ALREADY politicizing Oregon shooting with gun law demands!!

Would more guns help here?

12046965_1172161436144753_294531412920683747_n.jpg

When will folks start calling this what it is.

An act of terror!

Well...if it was a muslim it will only be an act of workplace violence....didn't you pay attention to the Fort Hood shooting.....?

I thought that was an act of terror, didn't you?

Just like all of the mass shootings.

Muslims, Christians, Jews..all commit acts of terror in the name of their religion of "peace".

Yeah...not so much....don't see Christians or Jews doing the same level of terrorism at all....muslims win the day on that one....

And yes....Fort Hood was terrorism...but obama called it workplace violence.

An act of terror!

Well...if it was a muslim it will only be an act of workplace violence....didn't you pay attention to the Fort Hood shooting.....?

Muslims, Christians, Jews..all commit acts of terror in the name of their religion of "peace".

Yeah...not so much....don't see Christians or Jews doing the same level of terrorism at all....muslims win the day on that one....

Can I ask why the two are mutually exclusive? Why can't it be workplace violence that is also terrorism? Or would that not fit in if we started calling all workplace shootings terrorism then you couldn't focus just on muslims anymore?

An act of terror!

Can I ask why the two are mutually exclusive? Why can't it be workplace violence that is also terrorism?

Ask obama....he used the work place designation to hide the terrorism and it also denied those killed full benefits....I think that might have been changed but I don't think so...

An act of terror!

Not the same level?

LOL.

Israel was started by terrorists.

You forgot all about he IRA?

An act of terror!

Can I ask why the two are mutually exclusive? Why can't it be workplace violence that is also terrorism?

Ask obama....he used the work place designation to hide the terrorism and it also denied those killed full benefits....I think that might have been changed but I don't think so...
Do you ever listen to yourself? "to hide the terrorism"? How well was it hidden? And you aren't even SURE if those killed got full benefits and you still rant?

An act of terror!

Can I ask why the two are mutually exclusive? Why can't it be workplace violence that is also terrorism? Or would that not fit in if we started calling all workplace shootings terrorism then you couldn't focus just on muslims anymore?

Because they like using their "terrorism" lies to attack the president.

The 90+ Americans killed by guns every day are all victims of a terrorist.

Last edited:

An act of terror!

Because they like using their "terrorism" like to attack the president.

The 90+ Americans killed by guns every day are all victims of a terrorist.

and on average Americans use guns to stop violent criminal attack and save lives 2 million times a year....

Never let a crisis go to waste. This will distract him from the spanking Putin gave him
Fuck you. You ignorant bastards and the NRA share a good deal of blame for this rash of murders. Your only solution is to put more guns out there. And then wonder why the number of psycho killings continues to increase.
That explains why the killer was asking everyone what their religion was.
Because he felt there are WAY too many guns out there......

Do you ever listen to yourself? "to hide the terrorism"? How well was it hidden? And you aren't even SURE if those killed got full benefits and you still rant?

You do realize obama designated it work place violence...right? That isn't in doubt....and because of that they denied the victims full benefits since it wasn't an act of terrorism....you know that...right?

Would more guns help here?

12046965_1172161436144753_294531412920683747_n.jpg

Yeah....show where it was pro gun activists and not Black lives matter nutjobs...moron.

Show where it was Black lives matter and not pro-gun activists.

It was an open carry nutter who was arrested and you can bet his buddies wanted some pay back.

Fact is, people who are fanatical about carrying their penis gun everywhere are more than capable of and willing to commit violence.

An act of terror!

Yup......and he's sticking to it.....

41st campus shooting this year.

How many dead people is that?

:crybaby:
41st campus shooting this year.

How many dead people is that?

Here you go...from anti gun, Mother Jones....statistics on mass shootings.....

US Mass Shootings, 1982-2015: Data From Mother Jones' Investigation

Sooooo....

US Mass Shootings, 1982-2015: Data From Mother Jones' Investigation

How many deaths on average according to Mother Jones...anti gun, uber left wing Mother Jones.......each year, well less than 100.

2014..... 9
2013..... 36
2012..... 72
2011..... 19

Those are the numbers of deaths from mass shootings in the United States.....and even in the big year, 2012, they didn't break 100 deaths by criminals.

How many guns are there in American hands....320 million.

How many people carry guns for self defense...over 12.8 million.

Not what you thought it would be is it....9 whole deaths from mass shootings in 2014...accordint to Mother Jones.........

Forum List

Back