🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fu**ing Obama; 4:28 pm: ALREADY politicizing Oregon shooting with gun law demands!!

White House Calls for Tougher Gun Laws

Well that sure didn't fucking take long. The shooters identity and motive aren't even known yet. And at 4:28 pm according to the NY Times....Obama has already released a statement about needing more gun laws.

What a fucking joke of a leader we have.

Are you aware that people were killed? Are you so intent on arming every nut and criminal that you can't stop for just one moment and think about the parents and familes whose lives were shattered by this.

Nope. You RWs are always the same. All you care about is spreading your hate and your guns.

And every damn one of you SAYS you're against abortion.

How do you know what we do....we are on line...we don't live online.....since you guys don't believe in God prayer is obviously out for you....

Prayer hasn't been shown to be much help for the victims.
:rolleyes:

You don't know.....it is beyond your tiny brain.....

A gun sure would have helped......but...it was a gun free zone....so only the killer had a gun.

I DO know.
They are dead.
Prayer didn't help them.

And yes, of course we should politicize this issue. Its our politicians who are bought off by a small number of extremists funded by gun makers and you dumb RWs are so damn gullible, they tell you to run out and buy more guns and, very dutiful, you do as you're told.

And the gun makers and politicians laugh all the way to bank.

And just like you, I'll bet every damn one of them brays about being against abortion. None of you despicable hypocrites are against dead children but you sure as hell object to dead fetuses.

Seems like only yesterday some people were accusing the president of standing on dead bodies to promote his agenda...

th

To paraphrase a high profile democrat politician "never let a tragedy go to waste". The shooting was the best thing that could happen to Barry Hussein administration while Russia is running rings around the U.S., the Iraq treaty is turning into a joke and Barry was humiliated in the U.N. by the Prime Minister of Israel. Now Hussein gets to do what he does best and rant about "gun safety". It was just last week when the administration issued a mandate to states that they could not deal with filthy drunks and idiots who should be institutionalized. Instead the states had to allow incoherent substance abusers to sleep in libraries and drool on books and camp out in parks and piss on the grass and scare kids. Democrats seem to care more about their drooling idiot substance abusing base than the rest of society and then they wring their hands and blame the NRA when a crazy person gets hold of a gun.

Yeah. Like the NRA going to the locations of mass shootings to sell more guns.

Is that what you mean?

The first time wee saw that was Colunbine when that vile jerk off actor arrived in Denver before the kids' bodies were cold. The NRA even spammed the emails of parents of the Sandy Hook victims.

Meahwhile - read these threads. Not one of the gun nutter/Obama haters ever says one word about DEAD CHILDREN.

Not one of you.

Well that sure didn't fucking take long. The shooters identity and motive aren't even known yet. And at 4:28 pm according to the NY Times....Obama has already released a statement about needing more gun laws.

Are you aware that people were killed? Are you so intent on arming every nut and criminal that you can't stop for just one moment and think about the parents and familes whose lives were shattered by this.

Nope. You RWs are always the same. All you care about is spreading your hate and your guns.

How do you know what we do....we are on line...we don't live online.....since you guys don't believe in God prayer is obviously out for you....

A gun sure would have helped......but...it was a gun free zone....so only the killer had a gun.

Oh and, you have no way of knowing if "a gun would have helped".

In point of fact, it was a gun that killed those people.

DUH.

DUH.

I know one thing for certain....not having a gun sure didn't help anyone...exept the killer....he had a gun in the gun free zone and killed all those people...

For once...I would like to try armed citizens in these gun free zones and see how that turns out......oh yeah...we have seen it...and it turns out fewer people are killed or injured.....

Never let a crisis go to waste. This will distract him from the spanking Putin gave him
Fuck you. You ignorant bastards and the NRA share a good deal of blame for this rash of murders. Your only solution is to put more guns out there. And then wonder why the number of psycho killings continues to increase.

To paraphrase a high profile democrat politician "never let a tragedy go to waste". The shooting was the best thing that could happen to Barry Hussein administration while Russia is running rings around the U.S., the Iraq treaty is turning into a joke and Barry was humiliated in the U.N. by the Prime Minister of Israel. Now Hussein gets to do what he does best and rant about "gun safety". It was just last week when the administration issued a mandate to states that they could not deal with filthy drunks and idiots who should be institutionalized. Instead the states had to allow incoherent substance abusers to sleep in libraries and drool on books and camp out in parks and piss on the grass and scare kids. Democrats seem to care more about their drooling idiot substance abusing base than the rest of society and then they wring their hands and blame the NRA when a crazy person gets hold of a gun.

Yeah. Like the NRA going to the locations of mass shootings to sell more guns.

Is that what you mean?

The first time wee saw that was Colunbine when that vile jerk off actor arrived in Denver before the kids' bodies were cold. The NRA even spammed the emails of parents of the Sandy Hook victims.

Meahwhile - read these threads. Not one of the gun nutter/Obama haters ever says one word about DEAD CHILDREN.

Not one of you.

You lying asshole....the NRA meeting was scheduled years in advance and because of the legal requirements of their incorporation they had to hold their event.......

You do realize that michael moore spliced too different speaches made by Charleton Heston,in the Columbine movie...and hid the splice with photos....

Of course you bought the crap completely....

Never let a crisis go to waste. This will distract him from the spanking Putin gave him
Fuck you. You ignorant bastards and the NRA share a good deal of blame for this rash of murders. Your only solution is to put more guns out there. And then wonder why the number of psycho killings continues to increase.

We want normal people to have the guns....your policies make sure that only the nut jobs have guns in gun free zones...you guys made the gun free zones...you are responsible for the deaths...moron.

What liars you fools are. We are the most heavily armed first world nation in the world, and the only one where this type of thing has become nearly a weekly occurance. Damn all of you gun worshipping fools.

DUH.

I know one thing for certain....not having a gun sure didn't help anyone...exept the killer....he had a gun in the gun free zone and killed all those people...

For once...I would like to try armed citizens in these gun free zones and see how that turns out......oh yeah...we have seen it...and it turns out fewer people are killed or injured.....

NRA NRA NRA he squawks...like a good puppet

The mass shootings are not increasing moron.

When will folks start calling this what it is.

An act of terror!

An act of terror!

Well...if it was a muslim it will only be an act of workplace violence....didn't you pay attention to the Fort Hood shooting.....?

You dumb bastard, I have lived in this nation for nearly 72 years, and you tell me that in my lifetime I have not seen the number of these types of shootings increase? When I was growing up, they were almost unknown. Maybe one in a decade. Today they are a weekly occurance.

An act of terror!

Well...if it was a muslim it will only be an act of workplace violence....didn't you pay attention to the Fort Hood shooting.....?

I thought that was an act of terror, didn't you?

Just like all of the mass shootings.

Muslims, Christians, Jews..all commit acts of terror in the name of their religion of "peace".

You dumb bastard, I have lived in this nation for nearly 72 years, and you tell me that in my lifetime I have not seen the number of these types of shootings increase? When I was growing up, they were almost unknown. Maybe one in a decade. Today they are a weekly occurance.

Sorry...we have television now, and 24/7 news......when they happened when you were younger it took too long for the pony express to spread the news.....

A congressional report stated they haven't gone up...as did the FBI...

Forum List

Back