🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fu**ing Obama; 4:28 pm: ALREADY politicizing Oregon shooting with gun law demands!!

Never let a crisis go to waste. This will distract him from the spanking Putin gave him

You people are such haters, such haters. If he kept quiet, you'd have a fit, if speaks out, you complain.....I mean, its too much....you guys have got to get a fuckin life, else this black man is gonna drive what is already lost and crazy, to the brink of insanity. Please get some help and leave the country's business to those who can think and chew gum simultaneously.

Never let a crisis go to waste. This will distract him from the spanking Putin gave him
Fuck you. You ignorant bastards and the NRA share a good deal of blame for this rash of murders. Your only solution is to put more guns out there. And then wonder why the number of psycho killings continues to increase.
That explains why the killer was asking everyone what their religion was.
Because he felt there are WAY too many guns out there......

News article said he asked but then just shot anywhere, without regard to their answer.

Nice try, bigot.

Yeah...they haven't released the name yet...you might want to wait before you start calling people bigots...asshole.

I'll say this for the last time, racial profiling has got to be priority in this country with white men under the age of 25. For some reason these guys are losing it along with their hair. Maybe its a Rogain issue, but these guys are loons. Just sayin

Fuck you. You ignorant bastards and the NRA share a good deal of blame for this rash of murders. Your only solution is to put more guns out there. And then wonder why the number of psycho killings continues to increase.

News article said he asked but then just shot anywhere, without regard to their answer.

Nice try, bigot.

Yeah...they haven't released the name yet...you might want to wait before you start calling people bigots...asshole.

5 trillion dollar bet, its a white boy? Care to wager?

I'll say this for the last time, racial profiling has got to be priority in this country with white men under the age of 25. For some reason these guys are losing it along with their hair. Maybe its a Rogain issue, but these guys are loons. Just sayin

Except for all the blacks shooting each other in democrat cities...right?

how about more regulation of hoaxes and potential threats by students of any age against schools?

i.e. bombs and timing devices that can be used for a bomb

Nice try, bigot.

Want to bet on his religion....?

Nice try, bigot.

Want to bet on his religion....?
He's probably one of these Christian haters........

He was asking everyone what their religion was.

It should be politicized! Politics is the expression of a society's wishes.

CQQN7hKWcAEK8WJ.jpg

White House Calls for Tougher Gun Laws

Well that sure didn't fucking take long. The shooters identity and motive aren't even known yet. And at 4:28 pm according to the NY Times....Obama has already released a statement about needing more gun laws.

What a fucking joke of a leader we have.
Liberals/progressives never let a crisis go to waste. These fucks will politicize anything, no matter the amount of human suffering, as long as it results in political gain or political advantage.....Sickening people these left wingers.

The gunman who opened fire at an Oregon community college was forcing people to stand up and state their religion before he began blasting away at them, survivors said Thursday.

A woman who claimed to have a grandmother inside a writing class in Snyder Hall, where a portion the massacre unfolded, described the scene in a tweet.

“The shooter was lining people up and asking if they were Christian,” she wrote. “If they said yes, then they were shot in the head. If they said no, or didn’t answer, they were shot in the legs. My grandma just got to my house, and she was in the room. She wasn’t shot, but she is very upset.Oregon gunman singled out Christians during rampage

So it's a war on Christianity.........

Thought so....

Well that sure didn't fucking take long. The shooters identity and motive aren't even known yet. And at 4:28 pm according to the NY Times....Obama has already released a statement about needing more gun laws.

Shit on Obama, the stupid cocksucker.

The shooters identity is known, just being withheld. Hmmm, wonder why, could he be named "Mohamed?"

Uncensored2008

Idiotic bigot.

Toby Reynolds

Like the RWs who post here, he's just a creepy ass white guy.

He's right, of course. Its way past time to work on saving lives instead of killing more people.

But, the gun nutters have been more than happy to stand on the bodies of dead children to screech for more guns for the worst in our population. If Sandy Hook didn't make them demand responsible gun ownership, its not going to change now.
That's all well and good....However, your side has been taken over by the radical left who would like nothing better than to have a 100% gun ban and official confiscation.
By your own words "gun nutters" is an indication that you see all gun owners as "nuts".....With that shitty attitude, you're absolutely right. You'll never get anywhere with your anti gun agenda.

The gunman who opened fire at an Oregon community college was forcing people to stand up and state their religion before he began blasting away at them, survivors said Thursday.

A woman who claimed to have a grandmother inside a writing class in Snyder Hall, where a portion the massacre unfolded, described the scene in a tweet.

“The shooter was lining people up and asking if they were Christian,” she wrote. “If they said yes, then they were shot in the head. If they said no, or didn’t answer, they were shot in the legs. My grandma just got to my house, and she was in the room. She wasn’t shot, but she is very upset.Oregon gunman singled out Christians during rampage

So it's a war on Christianity.........

Thought so....

How is THAT a "war on christianity"?

Drama queen.

Another person said he was asking but then shooting at everyone.

He's right, of course. Its way past time to work on saving lives instead of killing more people.

But, the gun nutters have been more than happy to stand on the bodies of dead children to screech for more guns for the worst in our population. If Sandy Hook didn't make them demand responsible gun ownership, its not going to change now.
That's all well and good....However, your side has been taken over by the radical left who would like nothing better than to have a 100% gun ban and official confiscation.
By your own words "gun nutters" is an indication that you see all gun owners as "nuts".....With that shitty attitude, you're absolutely right. You'll never get anywhere with your anti gun agenda.

Wrong as usual.

I own guns. Quite a few guns.

They don't own me and I'm not afraid to leave home without one.

More than that, I want the opposite of what you nutters want. I want guns to be kept away from the crazies, illegals, terrorists and criminals.

Business as usual, eh Buckeroo?
So what is YOUR solution? And don't come back with some lame ass vague response like "responsible gun ownership/background checks"...That's for the talking heads and newspaper headlines.

Forum List

Back