🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fu**ing Obama; 4:28 pm: ALREADY politicizing Oregon shooting with gun law demands!!

White House Calls for Tougher Gun Laws

Well that sure didn't fucking take long. The shooters identity and motive aren't even known yet. And at 4:28 pm according to the NY Times....Obama has already released a statement about needing more gun laws.

What a fucking joke of a leader we have.
He's a piece of shit and a traitor who deserves to be lynched.
Too bad for you that the majority of Americans elected him President and marginalized nuts like you.

Yeah...majority of Americans did vote for Obama. The majority of Americans also used to smoke cigarettes and smear lead filled paint on our walls and shove asbestos into our ceilings. We've done some bad shit that really hurt a lot of people.
So..lead paint did you in?

Nah. My parents had a nicer house than to have lead paint.

I heard they called you in to clean the carpets though. Word is you can lick that shit clean!
:lol:

Well, I must admit that I have been complimented many times regarding my carpet licking prowess.

The Won insult Americans once again by saying "we are numb" to violent atrocities.

In reality, he is the one who is numb...to the murders carried out by ISIS on a frequent and escalating basis.
Or the killings that go on every weekend in Chicago.

Never let a crisis go to waste. This will distract him from the spanking Putin gave him

You people are such haters, such haters. If he kept quiet, you'd have a fit, if speaks out, you complain.....I mean, its too much....you guys have got to get a fuckin life, else this black man is gonna drive what is already lost and crazy, to the brink of insanity. Please get some help and leave the country's business to those who can think and chew gum simultaneously.

Truth now equals hate? You're sad

12105968_543856239099483_2416635645623744316_n.jpg

I get so sick of that man. who the hell does he think he is? he is NOT our dictator, our daddy or nanny to come out every time and jump on his little soap box to use dead people for his agenda of wanting to DISARM us all. he can go to hell. he make ME SICK as do all who uses these dead people for an agenda of some sort

Well that sure didn't fucking take long. The shooters identity and motive aren't even known yet. And at 4:28 pm according to the NY Times....Obama has already released a statement about needing more gun laws.

Does the motive really matter tho?

Yes it does. Had he been an ISIS operator who aquire a gun in Mexico and came through our border.....then OUR gun control laws wouldn't have mattered would they?

Had it been a redneck who stole a gun from a Sheriff's office then civilian gun laws wouldn't have mattered.

But no....Obama jumped on the "need more gun laws" wagon before we even knew who he was or why he did it. Never let a crisis go to waste.

I said motive aka why he shot those people. Not how was he able to cross a border or whatever convoluted bs you're talking about

If our president wants to remove the guns from our homes, I say he leads by example and starts by removing all the guns from his home and bodyguards.

Yes, we should all just party and buy a few more guns. Fuck comprehensive universal background checks.
LOL, like you need an excuse to party.
Now that there is funny.
I was thinking the same thing myself. LOL
Gee. I wonder how many negroes in inner cities in possession of a handgun went through a 'background check'?
Let's guess. Fucking ZERO. 99.99999% of handguns in the possession of inner city negro thugs are stolen. They couldn't give a shit about no background check even if they were sentient enough to understand what it was.

Thread by and for people who get really pissed off at ducks because they (the ducks) QUACK!

If our president wants to remove the guns from our homes, I say he leads by example and starts by removing all the guns from his home and bodyguards.

BINGO. As we've seen his ass is no better than ours. let him put his money where his mouth is

What do you expect him to say Buc? Do you expect him to say...Kill more people so you can say more guns?

Never let a crisis go to waste. This will distract him from the spanking Putin gave him
Fuck you. You ignorant bastards and the NRA share a good deal of blame for this rash of murders. Your only solution is to put more guns out there. And then wonder why the number of psycho killings continues to increase.

The mass shootings are not increasing moron.
You dumb bastard, I have lived in this nation for nearly 72 years, and you tell me that in my lifetime I have not seen the number of these types of shootings increase? When I was growing up, they were almost unknown. Maybe one in a decade. Today they are a weekly occurance.

BECAUSE we so much gun all over the country and yet they want to sell more fucking guns.

Forum List

Back