Fuck it. I think I've had too many beers...

I'll need at least 10x10 if I'm going to be able to make out any resemblance of a nipple. :(

ssquare.png

:lol:

I saw this in the active topics and thought 'damn Radio, it's not even noon!'. But then I saw it was started at ten last night, so it's okay. :thup:

When I was pre-legal, "enough beer" meant I had just puked and was wiping the tears out of my eyes.

Now, I know I've had "enough" if I go to stand up but then fall back down in the chair, or if I'm getting off a bar stool and misjudge when my foot is supposed to touch the floor--so I do like this weird in-limbo balance shimmy to save face.

I think this means I'm "growing up"? :confused:

I saw this in the active topics and thought 'damn Radio, it's not even noon!'. But then I saw it was started at ten last night, so it's okay. :thup:

When I was pre-legal, "enough beer" meant I had just puked and was wiping the tears out of my eyes.

Now, I know I've had "enough" if I go to stand up but then fall back down in the chair, or if I'm getting off a bar stool and misjudge when my foot is supposed to touch the floor--so I do like this weird in-limbo balance shimmy to save face.

Too many for me means I'm sleepy. I don't do the wasted thing anymore. Had enough of that when I was a kid.

I saw this in the active topics and thought 'damn Radio, it's not even noon!'. But then I saw it was started at ten last night, so it's okay.

I think this means I'm "growing up"?
Too many for me means I'm sleepy. I don't do the wasted thing anymore. Had enough of that when I was a kid.[/quote]

Fag.

I saw this in the active topics and thought 'damn Radio, it's not even noon!'. But then I saw it was started at ten last night, so it's okay.

I think this means I'm "growing up"?
Too many for me means I'm sleepy. I don't do the wasted thing anymore. Had enough of that when I was a kid.

Fag.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, having kids to take care of will tend to do that to a person.

Do you want me to get off your lawn, too?

:razz:

Do you want me to get off your lawn, too?

:razz:

Give it a mow before you do :thup:

Fag.

Yeah, having kids to take care of will tend to do that to a person.[/QUOTE]

Loser.

When I go alcohol shopping there's this prank I like to play on the cashier. I fill-up the shopping cart wth all the booze I'm going to buy, and I then put a bag of diapers on top of the mountain of booze. When the cashier has scanned all the shopping and tells me the total, I then pretend to search through my pockets. I then tell the cashier, loud enough so that everyone can hear, that I don't have enough money. They'll then ask me which alcoholic item I want to leave behind. I then pretend to go over the decision in my head, then tell the cashier that I'll leave the diapers behind. I then pay and attempt to casually walk away from a speechless cashier and queue of shoppers without pissing myself laughing.

Forum List

Back