🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Full liberal unadulterated stupidity on full display!

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Theresa May says 'enough is enough' in wake of London Bridge terror attack as she confirms General Election will go ahead

“Defeating this ideology is one of the great challenges of our time...it will only be defeated when we turn people's minds away from this violence and make them understand that our values - pluralistic British values - are superior to anything offered by the preachers and supporters of hate.”

So we must shower them with love? What the fuck does the above statement even mean? You're going to "change their minds" by insulting their beliefs? By telling them their beliefs are dumb? By thumbing your nose at them?

Unreal

I love how she trys to pretend she hasn't been in charge during this debacle lol. Oh that's right, there's an election this week!

I hope those people are smarter than her & kick that bitch to the curb.

Theresa May says 'enough is enough' in wake of London Bridge terror attack as she confirms General Election will go ahead

“Defeating this ideology is one of the great challenges of our time...it will only be defeated when we turn people's minds away from this violence and make them understand that our values - pluralistic British values - are superior to anything offered by the preachers and supporters of hate.”

So we must shower them with love? What the fuck does the above statement even mean? You're going to "change their minds" by insulting their beliefs? By telling them their beliefs are dumb? By thumbing your nose at them?

Unreal

I love how she trys to pretend she hasn't been in charge during this debacle lol. Oh that's right, there's an election this week!

I hope those people are smarter than her & kick that bitch to the curb.
She lost the election when she opened her mouth I don't think people in the US don't understand the thinking of the Brits. They tend to be closed mouth about what they are thinking and Trump voiced it. The Mayor is a Sheethead who go elected by ?????. The other guy must be a real loser or a nut job. The Lord hates us not just Trump. Talking to a Sheethead does not work even if the Progressive love him. He had showed me that he is a looser who needs a attitude adjustment.

Forum List

Back