🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Full list of possible charges against Hunter Biden that could see him jailed for 10 years

Well,

President Trump is not involved.
Joe Biden will be held accountable for his actions; do you think that he shouldn't be?
Everyone should be held accountable for their actions.

Trump is in more legal trouble than Hunter Biden will ever be. Joe Biden is in no legal trouble.

Inconvenient facts:

In testimony to Congress detailing his frustrations with how the case was handled, Mr. Shapley said he had witnessed Mr. Weiss “tell a room full of senior F.B.I. and I.R.S. investigators on Oct. 7, 2022, that he was ‘not the deciding person on whether charges are filed.’”

That offended Mr. Shapley because he had watched Attorney General Merrick B. Garland assure the country that Mr. Weiss had the full authority he needed to bring charges.

“That was my red line,” Mr. Shapley testified. “I had seen an undeniable pattern of preferential treatment and obstruction of the normal investigative process.”

But Mr. Sobocinski was also at that meeting, and he told Congress that Mr. Weiss made no such comment.

“If he would have said that, I would have remembered it,” Mr. Sobocinski said in his testimony, which took place on Thursday and was reported earlier by The Washington Post. He added, “I went into that meeting believing he had the authority, and I have left that meeting believing he had the authority to bring charges.”

During the interview, Mr. Sobocinski also pushed back against other claims of political interference. He was asked, “Do you have any reason to believe President Biden interfered in this investigation in any way?”

“No,” he replied.

That's nice

Judge issues protective order on classified evidence in Trump documents case​

The order requires Trump and his lawyers to review and discuss all classified evidence in a so-called sensitive compartmented information facility, or SCIF.

Trump had previously opposed that condition, saying he should be able to review the troves of secret documents at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida.

yep. nice.

Trump’s Next Defamation Trial Will Skip to What Damages He Should Pay​

E. Jean Carroll’s suit is scheduled for a January trial. The judge ruled she did not have to prove a second time that Donald J. Trump defamed her after she accused him of raping her.

good gawd you people are clueless. Try using a search engine before spouting your nonsense.

Can the president pardon someone who has not been charged with a crime?

A federal pardon can be issued prior to the start of a legal case or inquiry, prior to any indictments being issued, for unspecified offenses, and prior to or after a conviction for a federal crime. Ford's broad federal pardon of former president Richard M.
Then why hasn't he done it?

Hunter will be pardoned by either President Potato or by Acting President HeelsUp before January 2025 — regardless of who wins the pending election and regardless of whether Hunter has been indicted or convicted, yet, by then.

In a recent turn of events, Hunter Biden faces the possibility of charges related to illegal gun possession while using drugs, with prosecutors seeking an indictment before September 29, as revealed in a significant court filing.

Special counsel David Weiss informed a federal judge in Delaware about the prosecution's intention to present the case to a grand jury.

1. Illegal Possession of a Firearm: Hunter Biden faces charges related to the illegal possession of a firearm.
2. Misdemeanor Tax Offenses: Hunter Biden has been charged with misdemeanor tax offenses. These charges are related to his failure to pay more than $100,000 in taxes for income earned in 2017 and 2018.
3. Felony Firearm Offense: In addition to the misdemeanor tax offenses, he was also charged with a felony firearm offense, which is linked to the unlawful possession of the firearm.

Bj- Poor Hunter -
May have to end up turning on the big guy.

If he's found guilty, ok.

Hunter will be pardoned by either President Potato or by Acting President HeelsUp before January 2025 — regardless of who wins the pending election and regardless of whether Hunter has been indicted or convicted, yet, by then.
You want to bet? No, wait, you're a welcher.

The problem is that Hunter should be facing state charges, or charges in foreign countries, where his father can't pardon him. Extradite Hunter to The Hague on a "crimes against humanity" rap is the key.
Crimes against humanity? You're really some kind of idiot.

Forum List

Back