Full Trump Hitlery-Beatdown Speech 6/22/16 [VIDEO]...

The crooked GOP is bought by greedy idiot billionaires, the Dems by who? The poor, blacks, gays, conservationists?

For start...

2w3vpkn.jpg
So she's a popular speaker. Means NOTHING, dupe. No evidence- you know there ARE some good people on Wall St,. right?

Of course, no evidence. Or should I say, no visible evidence. But she did get the money.

By the way, how many speeches she delivered to Saudis and other Arabs, since she got lot more money from them?
No evidence she was moved by the money fromspeeches. She gets nothing from Foundation money, dupe. And doesn't keep anything else. Like that jewelry half the dupes believe ..

Of course... not. Foundation money is Clinton's slush fund.

Don't know about jewelry, and I don't care.

But I do care about her lies, the death trail behind her, and selling out to everyone who has given her money.

The "speech" was reheated pablum that did nothing to injure Clinton or invigorate Drumpf supporters. "We know, Donald" was what most uttered after the lie-fest was concluded.

I don't have to check back in January, you people nominated this Chimpanzee and now you're going to pay for it. Frankly, you deserve everything that's coming your way.

Technically he is not a Chimp he is an "Orange Goo tan "

It takes brass ball for Corrupt nasty punk like Trump to be calling Hillary Clinton corrupt..this is a man who has two FRAUD trials coming up after the election, he has just been accused of rape, he has 3500 law suits , he has four personal bankruptcies and a wife who appears naked in glossy pages magazines ...

The "speech" was reheated pablum that did nothing to injure Clinton or invigorate Drumpf supporters. "We know, Donald" was what most uttered after the lie-fest was concluded.
Its was the now routine "shrill partisan attacks" on Hillary Clinton...it was all blunted because the Democrats grabbed the news headline with the Congressional sit in...the silly ass Donald screech was in the back burner LOL...now comes the counter attack the fact checking and the total political destruction of Donald Trump

My God, she's such a corrupt incompetent douchebag.
Sure you were watching the speech?
Trump made a lot of noise but nothing more.

I thought he was Spot-On.

Then again, you think there was some cabal behind 9/11 and Sandy Hook was a hoax.
Trump embarrassed himself a little and those that believe in him quite a bit today. Nothing more.

Hillary Clinton should be in jail, not running for President. Go Trump!

Bravo Mr. Trump! Spot On! :clap::clap2:

Forward to the 35:00 minute mark...

Hillary's response to this was "He's going after me personally because he has no answers on the substance".

What substance, Hillary?

How can you tell when Hillary Clinton is lying?...
If it were you I'd say :"you're breathing so you must be lying".

Lame. Stick to your Message Board stalker loon day job.

Bravo Mr. Trump! Spot On! :clap::clap2:

Forward to the 35:00 minute mark...

Hillary's response to this was "He's going after me personally because he has no answers on the substance".

What substance, Hillary?

How can you tell when Hillary Clinton is lying?...
If it were you I'd say :"you're breathing so you must be lying".

Lame. Stick to your Message Board stalker loon day job.
Bahahahaha.

The dupes are moving on to being huge liars. Their lies are proved bs and they don't care. IOW, Hillary's "lies" from the GOP have been shown to be bs GOP propaganda. 25 years of anti-Hillary lies and phony scandals...all of it.

The dupes are moving on to being huge liars. Their lies are proved bs and they don't care. IOW, Hillary's "lies" from the GOP have been shown to be bs GOP propaganda. 25 years of anti-Hillary lies and phony scandals...all of it.

Nah, Hillary Clinton's just a corrupt lying criminal. It is what it is.

Stupid,discredited talking points and silly insults. You're the best! Prepare to get crushed and tossed on to the garbage pile of history. Pure RW idiocy.

Forum List

Back