Full video: President Biden seeks to separate 'mainstream' Republicans from 'Trumpies' in Wisconsin Labor Day speech

a good example of a mainstream Republican who would make a great president is MA Governor Charlie Baker, who lost his race for governor in 2010, then won in a nail-biter in 2014 by 40 thousand votes out of 2 million cast, proving he can carry blue states in a presidential election and win in a landslide. on election night 2014, he graciously did not give a victory speech, waiting until the next morning when his opponent congratulated him

he picked a Democrat Chief Of Staff in Steve Kadish...a MAGA Republican wouldn't do that!
But what are the differences in policy? :dunno:
That seems to be "style," not substance. You can't call that, "ideology."

OK, I have heard now, several times, from folks, that Trumps ideology is "extreme," compared to mainstream republicans.

I have no desire to watch hours of Biden speaking.

Can someone tell me what is "extreme," about MAGA ideology that is different from "mainstream" Republican ideology?

And why is it, that Trump faction not the "mainstream," faction, and not the RHINO's the "extreme," outliers? It seems to me, more Republicans like the Trump faction, than the RINO's, doesn't that mean, that the RINO's are the outliers, and the minority faction? It seems to me, the Trump faction are the mainstream Republicans.

But what are the differences in policy? :dunno:
That seems to be "style," not substance. You can't call that, "ideology."

OK, I have heard now, several times, from folks, that Trumps ideology is "extreme," compared to mainstream republicans.

I have no desire to watch hours of Biden speaking.

Can someone tell me what is "extreme," about MAGA ideology that is different from "mainstream" Republican ideology?

And why is it, that Trump faction not the "mainstream," faction, and not the RHINO's the "extreme," outliers? It seems to me, more Republicans like the Trump faction, than the RINO's, doesn't that mean, that the RINO's are the outliers, and the minority faction? It seems to me, the Trump faction are the mainstream Republicans.
Baker was one of the first governors who closed the economy down to lower the covid death rate...that's just one of the policies he opposed Trump on

The calls for FUCK JOE BIDEN GROW...

Biden keeps stepping in the pile of shit that is now up to his neck. this latest attempt to keep Trump from running is crashing and burning now as well.

I love the size of that crowd... what 500 people?
oagt157l33m91.jpg

Baker was one of the first governors who closed the economy down to lower the covid death rate...that's just one of the policies he opposed Trump on
Something that made it much worse... why are you touting something that killed thousands, did nothing to slow the spread (it actually made it worse) and then kept children out of school for two years..? this is the kind of failure you claim is good?

Ok, but we now know, that was an absolutely STUPID thing to do.

Anyone governor closely doing and linked to the WEF is poison, we now know this. The governors that had the most harsh mitigation strategies for COVID, were the one that suffered the most. This disease, had a IFR that was most dangerous to the elderly and those with high risk factors. The proper strategy was to keep THOSE groups isolated, not to close down and destory entire small farms and businesses and supply chains.

Shit, we had and have shortages of everything now. All of those policies were disasters. We all know that now. It harmed not only the healthy, but high risk groups.

The young are now more at risk of suicide, than of COVID.

Ok, but we now know, that was an absolutely STUPID thing to do.

Anyone governor closely doing and linked to the WEF is poison, we now know this. The governors that had the most harsh mitigation strategies for COVID, were the one that suffered the most. This disease, had a IFR that was most dangerous to the elderly and those with high risk factors. The proper strategy was to keep THOSE groups isolated, not to close down and destory entire small farms and businesses and supply chains.

Shit, we had and have shortages of everything now. All of those policies were disasters. We all know that now. It harmed not only the healthy, but high risk groups.

The young are now more at risk of suicide, than of COVID.

Not every Republican is a MAGA Republican...Not every Republican embraces that extreme ideology...know because he's been able to work with mainstream Republicans his whole career

Trump got 75 million votes in 2020. Biden is calling 75 million people MAGA Republicans, even those who would vote for Trump just to get rid of the mess Biden and the Democrats have put us in today with high inflation and a recession.

Newt Gingrich liked to say that “It is impossible to maintain civilization with 12-year-olds having babies, with 15-year-olds killing each other, with 17-year-olds dying of AIDS and with 18-year-olds getting diplomas they can’t even read.”

that quote solidifies him as a MAGA Republican!

Trump got 75 million votes in 2020. Biden is calling 75 million people MAGA Republicans, even those who would vote for Trump just to get rid of the mess Biden and the Democrats have put us in today with high inflation and a recession.
i hear you bro...MAGA Republican is a good thing in my book...of course only a very small minority of Trump supporters are extremists, everyone knows that

recognize if America fails our children will live on a dark, bloody planet

the only thing standing between Western Civilization and the apocalypse are MAGA Republicans!

Not every Republican is a MAGA Republican...Not every Republican embraces that extreme ideology...know because he's been able to work with mainstream Republicans his whole career

READ: "My name is Joe Biden, and I fucked up on my last speech by calling 40% of Americans extremist and against Democracy... so I want to back track on that now..."

Forum List

Back