Fully Vaxxed Oscar de La Hoya in Hospital with COVID

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Huh, who woulda guessed? Another healthy athlete has a bad case of WuFlu when he is fully “vaccinated”...

0A76C5CB-F6A2-435C-8762-28D40763CEC9.jpeg

Give the poor guy some Ivermectin...

Huh, who woulda guessed? Another healthy athlete has a bad case of WuFlu when he is fully “vaccinated”...

View attachment 534695

Now he really has immunity. But they'll still force a booster

The successful treatments in early Covid for relatively healthy people was hidden.For the greater good

Fauci should be Mussolinied

View attachment 534695

Seems to me that people are getting sick from the vaccine and they’re blaming it on Covid.

I hope he gets well soon! Random tidbit of info but I sold shoes to him one time, at a boutique I worked at in LA, at the Beverly Center.:D He spent like 900 bucks on a few pairs of shoes. That was ages ago.

Don't like hearing this, but I also don't like the Golden Boy......not as a fighter, he was great,
but as a person. He had a couple of his buddies beat down a friend of mine in a pool hall
because he wanted my friends girls friend..

Embarrassing, stupid lie.

Yes, you are an embarrassing liar.

CDC: 4,115 Fully Vaccinated Have Been Hospitalized Or Died With Breakthrough Covid-19 Infections​

Here is yet another reminder that Covid-19 vaccines are not like gigantic concrete full-body condoms. Concrete condoms, in general, are a bad idea, and fully vaccinated does not mean perfectly protected against Covid-19. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), there have already been 4,115 reported cases of fully vaccinated people being hospitalized or dying with Covid-19 coronavirus breakthrough infections.

That’s as of June 21, 2021. Nearly half (49 percent) of these cases have been female and a little over three-quarters (76 percent) have been 65 years and older. There were a total of 3,907 hospitalizations and 750 deaths among those who had breakthrough infections, although not all of the hospitalizations may have been due primarily to Covid-19.

CDC: 4,115 Fully Vaccinated Have Been Hospitalized Or Died With Breakthrough Covid-19 Infections
And your dumb ass thinks that means the vaccines don't work? hahaa... how stupid.

Dude, if you were a scientist, i am the Queen of England. No scientist would post something this fucking stupid.

And your dumb ass thinks that means the vaccines don't work? hahaa... how stupid.

Dude, if you were a scientist, i am the Queen of England. No scientist would post something this fucking stupid.

I have enjoyed the benefits of MANY vaccines. Polio, measles, cholera, Hepatitis, etc. etc. etc. All vaccines that actually WORK.

The fact that you trust a vaccine that is now proven NOT to work in a lot of cases just shows what an idiot you are.

I have enjoyed the benefits of MANY vaccines. Polio, measles, cholera, Hepatitis, etc. etc. etc. All vaccines that actually WORK.

The fact that you trust a vaccine that is now proven NOT to work in a lot of cases just shows what an idiot you are.
The vaccines work, ya moron. Go get yours.

"Even the measles vaccine, which is incredibly effective, fails to protect about 3 percent of vaccinated individuals who are exposed to the virus. Jonas Salk's polio vaccine—hailed a medical miracle—was 80 percent to 90 percent effective at preventing paralysis caused by the polio virus. Breakthrough infections of flu are even more common. "

The vaccines work, ya moron. Go get yours.

"Even the measles vaccine, which is incredibly effective, fails to protect about 3 percent of vaccinated individuals who are exposed to the virus. Jonas Salk's polio vaccine—hailed a medical miracle—was 80 percent to 90 percent effective at preventing paralysis caused by the polio virus. Breakthrough infections of flu are even more common. "

I have natural immunity so no, I won't get a vaccine I don't need. You go get yours and then shut the hell up.

Forum List

Back