Fun Game: Signs a Company is buying into the “Woke” nonsense

And we still have leftists insisting there’s no anti-white racism?

Can you imagine if an employer told his African-American employees to “act less black”?
You evidently do not know the meaning of racism.

Actually, you don’t. Lefties have redefined it so that it’s fine to be racist toward whites.
Racism includes denying the benefits of the nation the oppressed lives in, you and whites can't be treated in this nation like blacks because whites are the majority and control the apparatus of society and govt. There is a reason they had to make laws to prevent the repression of blacks and minorities, because they were being mistreated, not at all like the blacks were treated.

Racism includes denying the benefits of the nation the oppressed lives in, you and whites can't be treated in this nation like blacks because whites are the majority and control the apparatus of society and govt. There is a reason they had to make laws to prevent the repression of blacks and minorities, because they were being mistreated, not at all like the blacks were treated.
Like I said, the leftists have redefined it ^^^^ in such a way that it can’t apply against whites. I just saw a video of a black young man walk up to an elderly white guy with a cane, look around to make sure nobody could see it, and then knock him to the ground.

THAT was racism.

Harvard Chick made a big deal how it was designed "to attract younger drinkers to BUD LIGHT"? huh? Are young people so brainwashed now they flock to extra support for home O and trans?

In reality they don't care about consumers purchasing their product.

The value they want are long term
High ESG and CEI scores.

Does this mean white people can now get away with using the word?
No. Racist jargon is a one way street. I can call you a honkey or white trash, but you can NEVER call a non-white anything derogatory. I need to send you back to "woke" school.

Woke is a loser proposition. Remember the League cow towed to Colin Kaepernick abd the kneel? Who’s kneeling now? The NBA was all over “Black Lives Matter”…… it’s diminished. How are the former LandOLakes and Aunt Jemimah brands doing? How would you like to be the genius at Bud Light that loses $5B in the name of Woke?

Woke is every color under the rainbow except Green. Woke loses you money. If you want to lose money, go Woke.

Woke is a loser proposition. Remember the League cow towed to Colin Kaepernick abd the kneel? Who’s kneeling now? The NBA was all over “Black Lives Matter”…… it’s diminished. How are the former LandOLakes and Aunt Jemimah brands doing? How would you like to be the genius at Bud Light that loses $5B in the name of Woke?

Woke is every color under the rainbow except Green. Woke loses you money. If you want to lose money, go Woke.
I had to read the beginning of your post three times! I couldn’t remember the League towing a cow anywhere. I didn’t even know the League HAD a cow! Then I figured it out: you mean kowtowed! :)

That aside, I couldn’t agree more with you. Go woke….go broke.

I had to read the beginning of your post three times! I couldn’t remember the League towing a cow anywhere. I didn’t even know the League HAD a cow! Then I figured it out: you mean kowtowed! :)

Thank you for the correction on kowtow.

Weren't you the one gonna short Coke stock as the price was going UP?

DOPE

Forum List

Back