Funding deal blocks The Great DrumpF ObamaCare moves, repeals health taxes. LOL! Con said it easy!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Funding deal blocks Trump ObamaCare moves, repeals health taxes
The government funding deal poised to pass Congress this week would block President Trump from taking major actions to “sabotage” ObamaCare and would fully repeal three taxes in the health care law, according to a senior House Democratic aide.

The bipartisan deal would prevent Trump from taking what Democrats called “sabotage nuclear options” against ObamaCare. Specifically, that means the law will prevent Trump from unilaterally ending a workaround called “silver-loading,” which helps insurers compensate for the loss of key ObamaCare payments and has the effect of giving greater financial assistance to many ObamaCare enrollees.
Funding deal blocks Trump ObamaCare moves, repeals health taxes

:dunno: So they will cut the rasing from tax funding (again) for the Great ObamaCARE program from taxes to pay for most of it and just put it on the National Debt. FFS. They need to keep the 2 taxes and more. Bring the Tax back for not having insurance for one.

So MAGA Morons. Remember when Lying Donnie promised you a magic health care plan?
Why don't you care that he lied to you?

Btw. Zero New Great Wall and Zero new DrumpFCARE.
Pres-Frump-F300.gif

il_570xN.1229354852_6238.jpg

If we don't have to pay for bombs and bail outs there is no reason we have to pay for health care.

• Banned
If we don't have to pay for bombs and bail outs there is no reason we have to pay for health care.
About 80% of all military spending now (as we have working nukes and no one can invade us. Is GOP/DOPer welfare programs.

About 80% of all military spending now (as we have working nukes and no one can invade us. Is GOP/DOPer welfare programs.
80 is way high but I agree. Except dems like military soending too. How else do are they going to overthrow elected leaders and invade countries?
Military spending in 2010 was 700B.
This isnt a partisan problem. Its a Washington problem.

• Banned
80 is way high but I agree. Except dems like military soending too. How else do are they going to overthrow elected leaders and invade countries?
Seems like GOP/DOPer Party spend on wasteful military more than Dems.

upload_2019-12-16_16-56-50.png

I see Defence spending needs to be cut by 50% Now. Suck on that DOPers/GOP and Dems.
At just 50% of the current spending level, it will still be the largest of any nation.
But other hidden US military spending seems to be tucked into so many other bills to hide that spending more.
The US military is about 925 Billion per year with all the funds hidden.
war/ welfare spending.

bullshit

1) IF Dems 'like' military spending, why did Obama send troops to the field unprepared?

2) If Dems 'like' military spending why have Veterans via the VA SUFFERED without healthcare or sh!t for healthcare for many years?

View attachment 295117

I see Defence spending needs to be cut by 50% Now. Suck on that DOPers/GOP and Dems.
At just 50% of the current spending level, it will still be the largest of any nation.
But other hidden US military spending seems to be tucked into so many other bills to hide that spending more.
war/ welfare spending.

F/O!

You don't know shit about this country or what it stands for.

• Banned

View attachment 295117

war/ welfare spending.

F/O!

Explain? We seem to be safe during the Clinton years with like half (about 400B) the Military spending.

View attachment 295117

war/ welfare spending.

F/O!

Explain? We seem to be safe during the Clinton years with like half (about 400B) the Military spending.
Yeah, that’s why we got hit right after his watch. Go worry about your own.

View attachment 295117

war/ welfare spending.

F/O!

You were lied to.

US Lied and Lied About Afghan War: Bombshell Report

bullshit

1) IF Dems 'like' military spending, why did Obama send troops to the field unprepared?

2) If Dems 'like' military spending why have Veterans via the VA SUFFERED without healthcare or sh!t for healthcare for many years?
Doesnt mean they dont like military spending

Don't forget the backside spending of $220 billion for VA Services ... closer to a trillion per year in total spending (if we also include Homeland Security) ... send the boys to war, we have to care for the wounded the rest of their natural lives ...

View attachment 295117

war/ welfare spending.

F/O!

What nation attacked us? What ships, planes, tanks etc owned by that nation were used?
Where was the battle? Did I miss the incoming nukes or rocket display? :206:

Last edited:
Don't forget the backside spending of $220 billion for VA Services ... closer to a trillion per year in total spending (if we also include Homeland Security) ... send the boys to war, we have to care for the wounded the rest of their natural lives ...
WWII was the last real war won by the USA. All other wars/ police actions after were lost and cost trillions.

View attachment 295117

war/ welfare spending.

F/O!

What nation attacked us? What ships, planes, tanks etc owned by that nation were used?
Honey, matters not whether they flew an established flag or not. Al Qaeda, which had taken taken over Afghanistan, along with the Taliban, attacked us with their main established operations in Afghanistan.

View attachment 295117

war/ welfare spending.

F/O!

Honey, matters not whether they flew an established flag or not. Al Qaeda, which had taken taken over Afghanistan, along with the Taliban, attacked us with their main established operations in Afghanistan.

Al Qaeda had never taken over Afghanistan.

WWII was the last real war won by the USA. All other wars/ police actions after were lost and cost trillions.
When Trump wants other nations to pay more for defense in our treaties your attitude is different. For many decades Progs wanted what Trump is doing in that regard. Progs have a role in our defense budget. Whether you agree or not. Playing social games with it has increased the price a good amount along with the military/industrial state corruption.

When Trump wants other nations to pay more for defense in our treaties your attitude is different. For many decades Progs wanted what Trump is doing in that regard. Progs have a role in our defense budget. Whether you agree or not. Playing social games with it has increased the price a good amount along with the military/industrial state corruption.

Actually progressives wanted everyone to pay less.

If only we could outlaw war worldwide. The benefits for the people would be incalculable, but .1% wouldn’t like it.

Keep T

View attachment 295117

war/ welfare spending.

F/O!

KEEP trying to justify the BS Wars on lies in the ME. We had drones, we can plot to kill anyone anywhere on the cheap stupid.
With these spews here, as a master DOPer Moron here, means anyone from a 3rd world klan that attacks us, we need to invade that nation.
You are beyond stupid. btw. DrumpF is trying to make America a 3rd world nation now. So to give Putin more standing in the world for you.
FFS! That's why you voted Great Douche for one. As only a moron can spew this SHIT!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back