Funeral home refuses to cremate 82 year old man after his death

while i may not agree with the crematorium i see no problem , take the dead guy elsewhere Sur !!

I don't agree with cremation either, but if cremation is someones personal choice then as their most final wish it should be respected regardless what race or religion or sexual orientation they are.
-------------------------------------------- think i said CREMATORIUM which is a private business in this case . And , i guess that this Crematoriums business policy to not do cremations in the case of homosexuals Lucy . Looks like its the business policy of this Private CREMATORIUM / private business is that they don't want to cremate HOMOSEXUAL's ... Common sense is to let the dead guys boyfriend take him else where to have him cremated Lucy !! ---------- --- What Does Crematorium Mean? | Cremation Resource ---

while i may not agree with the crematorium i see no problem , take the dead guy elsewhere Sur !!

I don't agree with cremation either, but if cremation is someones personal choice then as their most final wish it should be respected regardless what race or religion or sexual orientation they are.
-------------------------------------------- think i said CREMATORIUM which is a private business in this case . And , i guess that this Crematoriums business policy to not do cremations in the case of homosexuals Lucy . Looks like its the business policy of this Private CREMATORIUM / private business is that they don't want to cremate HOMOSEXUAL's ... Common sense is to let the dead guys boyfriend take him else where to have him cremated Lucy !! ---------- --- What Does Crematorium Mean? | Cremation Resource ---

Well as I commented to koshergrl, we'll have to agree to disagree on this issue.

I stand by my point that the dead are of no harm to anyone anymore.

So is this fag's family trying to force a Christian to roast a homo carcass?

Wth is wrong with progressive nutbars?

He's dead it doesn't matter anymore, how he lived in life doesn't affect anyone on earth anymore, so they should respect the dead and cremate him.

We will have to agree to disagree on this topic.
I don't understand why anybody would want to FORCE someone to dispose of a loved one's body. Why don't they just use a different business?

I think the issue is as I read it, this is that the funeral home was chosen and then the funeral home found out the deceased was gay and that's why they have said no.

Knowing this would cause a public situation, they should have just said they couldn't do it because they were already over booked or something if they feel so strongly about not cremating him.

As I said he's dead so who actually cares anymore if he was a gay man or a straight man, it doesn't matter anymore.
---------------------------------------------------------------- no reason to kiss azz , make excuses or lie in a FREE Country like the USA is supposed to be Lucy !!

If he went to a Muslim Funeral Parlor and demanded to be cremated with bacon, would that even make the news?

He's dead it doesn't matter anymore, how he lived in life doesn't affect anyone on earth anymore, so they should respect the dead and cremate him.

I don't understand why anybody would want to FORCE someone to dispose of a loved one's body. Why don't they just use a different business?

I think the issue is as I read it, this is that the funeral home was chosen and then the funeral home found out the deceased was gay and that's why they have said no.

Knowing this would cause a public situation, they should have just said they couldn't do it because they were already over booked or something if they feel so strongly about not cremating him.

As I said he's dead so who actually cares anymore if he was a gay man or a straight man, it doesn't matter anymore.
---------------------------------------------------------------- no reason to kiss azz , make excuses or lie in a FREE Country like the USA is supposed to be Lucy !!

Huh? :confused-84:

Well as I commented to koshergrl, we'll have to agree to disagree on this issue.

---------------------------------------- course , thats your opinion and you are welcome to it but the business should be able to create its policies based of its OPINION Lucy !!

If he went to a Muslim Funeral Parlor and demanded to be cremated with bacon, would that even make the news?

Of course it wouldn't, just like if a Muslim owned bakery refused to bake a cake for gays, that wouldn't make the news either, but you know the MSM and the Left have this Agenda where Christians are bad and Muslims are good.

---------------------------------------- course , thats your opinion and you are welcome to it but the business should be able to create its policies based of its OPINION Lucy !!

Yes it's my opinion, just like you are giving your opinion.

---------------------------------------- in response to ' HUH ' , there is no reason to lie or make excuse that they were overbooked . Simple truth that we don't cremate homosexuals because we / they don't want to is good enough . At least its a good enough reason in a Free Country Lucy .!!

---------------------------------------- in response to ' HUH ' , there is no reason to lie or make excuse that they were overbooked . Simple truth that we don't cremate homosexuals because we / they don't want to is good enough . At least its a good enough reason in a Free Country Lucy .!!

Okay....it was more the "kiss azz" part I was confused about, I thought you meant I was "kissing azz" which would have been pretty bizarro.

Yes it's my opinion, just like you are giving your opinion.
----------------------------------------------------- but the opinions held by the homsexual left and generic left is reason for them to try to FORCE their Opinion on the Crematorium Lucy .

I never thought id see gays protesting that someone wont light them on fire...

Seems stupid but liberty should let people be stupid right?

A liberal solution to this shit:

Create a "license to discriminate". Price it very high. Pay up and be free to refuse anyone anything. But don't call it t tax. That way you liberals can take the money and run without validating your "I Love Taxes" image.

His name is stated as Robert, then as John in the end of the article, then I can't find an obit for either name, nor as Bob in Ms. weird.

I don't understand the reason why they didn't want to cremate this man... it's not logical. Even if somebody doesn't agree with homosexuality he should treat dead people with all the respect they deserve View attachment 124498

you're correct.

but I wonder how you can "disagree with what a person is born.

that's kind of nutty in the first place....which explains why starting with that type of incorrect premise allows them to do stupid things like that.

Forum List

Back