Funniest 'weekend update' bit in years sparks outrage

It was mildly funny, but I cant help but wonder how funny it would have been to anyone if it was a white male talking about those slave days and singing 'Brown Sugar'.

I suspect it would be all over the daily outraged channels.

It was mildly funny, but I cant help but wonder how funny it would have been to anyone if it was a white male talking about those slave days and singing 'Brown Sugar'.

Ahhhh poor little white guy feels left out

Slavery jokes are just one step below Holocaust Jokes.

Jerry Lewis did a movie about the Holocaust that was so bad that he's locked it up in his vault.

Leave it to a PC Nazi to start throwing racial shit.

JED, I am sure that there is a cock somewhere you need to go suck like that big cigar in your avie.

Leave it to a PC Nazi to start throwing racial shit.

JED, I am sure that there is a cock somewhere you need to go suck like that big cigar in your avie.

Feeling left out in the cock department, too? Poor guy. it's just not your day, is it?

Today's SNL is not funny.

Is the skit the one where the black woman goes on about slavery? It wasn't funny nor was it offensive. The gripes I read didn't have anyone saying anything about her calling whites "whitey". Imagine if the person ranting (er, trying to be funny) was white and had call blacks "darky". Zomg!!

Killer Bees were funny.
Chevy Chase was funny.
Gilda Radner was really funny.
Phil Hartman. Dana Carvey. The Spartan Cheerleaders.
Eddie Murphy was fantastic and very funny.
Kristin Wigg ... omG tff!!
Bill Hader
Landshark was funny
Mr Bill
Belushi, Aykroyd, bassomatic!
The commericals.

I could go on. SNL isn't funny anymoar.

Forum List

Back