Funny Stories In The News

you and your fat! You have been on a "fatty" kick lately! I guess some people will do anything for attention.
Maybe she needed to get away from her husband... ;)
It's always the guy's fault.

Boy you are bitter! The only time I would let a man have the upper hand is if he had a gun to my head, otherwise, screw him!

you and your fat! You have been on a "fatty" kick lately! I guess some people will do anything for attention.
Maybe she needed to get away from her husband... ;)
I do what I can....

maybe Chris is right, you are only nice cause I talk sexy to you....
I'll start being mean and see what happens!

:banana::banana::banana:

Wut??? PM = Private Message. What part of private causes confusion? We don't talk about things what happen there..... Pfft.....

Wut??? PM = Private Message. What part of private causes confusion? We don't talk about things what happen there..... Pfft.....

she said that right out in the open! I said you were nice to me and she said it ... oh never mind.... you mean the sexy talk... I thought I did that here too.... my bad :oops::confused:

.. and don't take that tone with me Mister!

Firemen free Munich man's penis from 13 metal rings

"
On Tuesday, a man in Munich was probably one of the first men to ever not worry about lasting longer.

According to Die Welt, the Munich fire department had to come to a man's rescue to free him from 13 metal penis rings after he had been unable to get them off for four days.

Once the agony was simply too much, the 52-year-old ran to the emergency admission of the Munich hospital, but even the doctors there weren't able to help - they called in the fire department.

It was an "elaborate and extremely careful" process commented the fire department after an hour of removing each ring one by one.

The poor 52-year-old must have nearly fainted when the officials marched up with two angle grinders to free him from his pain."

Why?

I need to look for more of these... there are so many out there!

Forum List

Back