Funny That Chicago Shooter Only Guy in a Dress in 2022 Being Referred to as a Male

Nasty

Are YOU a prison guard?

Oh wait I know!

Didn’t have the qualifications

Who would want to be a prison guard? They can't even carry a sidearm in the max lockup in the next country over. But I can, and I have every day for the last 11 years.

Who would want to be a prison guard? They can't even carry a sidearm in the max lockup in the next country over. But I can, and I have every day for the last 11 years.
We couldn't carry a gun either and considering there were almost 200 offenders in each housing unit it was probably a good idea. I imagine it would have been pretty easy for them to disarm me. And then there's the idiot factor. The only armed post we had was mobile patrol that drove around the perimeter of the prison non stop 24/7/365. We would have a S&W 4 inch 38 special and a Remington 870. All the ammo looked to be older than I was. Paper cased high base buck shot and 158 grain lead round nose for the revolver.

Ok, the idiot factor. One time a sgt. drove mobile and stopped at the rear gate. He got out and set the shotgun down leaning it against the vehicle and there were offenders walking around there. There are also several times the mobile vehicle was wrecked. They would run into lamp posts, the outer fence, parked cars, you name it. One moron somehow fired the shotgun in the vehicle blowing a hole in the roof. Sometimes ammo would go missing too. It was a circus. I would dread the yearly gun requalifications. We had one guy that could not hit the silloutte target from 7 yards. Not once. Seemed like my tight groups made them mad for some reason.

Last edited:
When it is a DISGUISE, dumbass. Yes.
Democrats like dressing up as wimmens.
1657134074096.png

I knew you would avoid answering the question...

Again....what happens when a man in a dress is around children??

And since you are too cowardly to come out and say that transgender people molest children --guess what, so do men....by an overwhelming amount.....should we let men around children or it easier for you to demonize just the ones in dresses??

What is the data on men in dresses molesting children?? -- and are they being protected by the system??

Is it comparable to the data I have on catholic priests? You know, the people folks like you don't demonize because it doesn't fit your bullshit...

But not just Catholics...what about those Southern Baptists......what is their track record with children?? Why not single them out??

Articles like that are why I got out of organized religion. I am still very much a Christian. But I don't believe in church services unless it's a funeral. When pastors of a church make 6 figures it's no longer about serving God.

Last edited:
Transphobic? Nah. Gotta bend over backwards to protect the mentally ill who like to wear mommy’s clothes.

View attachment 666979
View attachment 666980

Isn't it funny how all of these mass shooting events are so neatly wrapped up in a matter of hours, even before bodies of the victims cool off? The shooting happens, national news swoops in to salivate, and police have the trigger man in custody and seem to have conducted a week long investigation in one day. It's all just too coincidental and neat.

Isn't it funny how all of these mass shooting events are so neatly wrapped up in a matter of hours, even before bodies of the victims cool off? The shooting happens, national news swoops in to salivate, and police have the trigger man in custody and seem to have conducted a week long investigation in one day. It's all just too coincidental and neat.
So you are suggesting what?

He won't be a "guy" after a few days in an Illinois prison. Even the guards will be tapping that little faggot.
His asshole and mouth will look like the working end of the toilet plunger at a pay by the hour gay motel in Chicago.

So you are suggesting what?

All of these recent shootings bear the qualities of a pre-planned operation; a well planned and supported event. All of them are terrorist events as well, inflated like gasoline poured on a national fire by the media.

All of these recent shootings bear the qualities of a pre-planned operation; a well planned and supported event. All of them are terrorist events as well, inflated like gasoline poured on a national fire by the media.
What qualities would that be? Supported by whom?

So who are you accusing of doing that planning? Don't be coy.

Forum List

Back