Funny thing about the media

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Funny how the media sorta won't acknowledge the race and the ideology of the capital hill attacker was, funny how they downplay 80% of anti Asian attacks are by that group that we can't name...Funny how they cherry pick tiny tinsy bad black /police interactions and exaggerate that, but then ignore everything blacks do? Funny that.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Funny that Lester Holt got a achievement award. 2020 Murrow Lifetime Achievement Award. After feeding into race riots and burning down cities and then proclaiming that the media doesn't have to be fair, yeah, that GUY.

Funny how the media sorta won't acknowledge the race and the ideology of the capital hill attacker was, funny how they downplay 80% of anti Asian attacks are by that group that we can't name...Funny how they cherry pick tiny tinsy bad black /police interactions and exaggerate that, but then ignore everything blacks do? Funny that.

I'm happy to see that you're miserable.

• Banned

I happy if you're happy.

So being a sadist, how's that working for ya?

I happy if you're happy.

So being a sadist, how's that working for ya?

I'm quite happy watching trump supporters cry like little racist bitches.

Forum List

Back