Further to Yesterday’s Political Earthquake

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Memo to the forever lockdowners, to those who would force mRNA vaccines on children, to the masked Karens

Can you hear us now?

It’s over.

O-V-E-R.

You want to stay inside for the next 20 years? You want to stick your healthy kids with a biotechnology that barely existed 18 months ago for a disease that won’t touch them? You want to wear face diapers in 100 degree heat?

Have at it.

But you aren’t telling us what to do anymore.

Not even in New Jersey.

Leave us alone.

Pretty much sums up the mood of America. Even Biden voters are on our side now.

This happens in nearly every election. One side wins and think they have to do everything in two years as they are likely to lose in the next election.

The (D)'s held the White House, Senate and House in 2008 and lost it. The (R)'s had the White House, Senate and House in 2016 and lost it.

They will never learn.

This happens in nearly every election. One side wins and think they have to do everything in two years as they are likely to lose in the next election.

The (D)'s held the White House, Senate and House in 2008 and lost it. The (R)'s had the White House, Senate and House in 2016 and lost it.

They will never learn.

Post of the day. In my adult life I have seen predictions of the other sides demise at least 50 times. What these people do not realize is that when people are stuck with only two shitty choices, the other side will always rise again.

They will never learn.
We are talking about flipping a State, not a few obscure seats in Colorado. Democrats were crushed in Virginia, and even if the Dem wins in NJ, the message has been sent that NJ is ready to flip too.

We are talking about flipping a State, not a few obscure seats in Colorado. Democrats were crushed in Virginia, and even if the Dem wins in NJ, the message has been sent that NJ is ready to flip too.

And in four years it flips again.

Memo to the forever lockdowners, to those who would force mRNA vaccines on children, to the masked Karens

Can you hear us now?

It’s over.

O-V-E-R.

You want to stay inside for the next 20 years? You want to stick your healthy kids with a biotechnology that barely existed 18 months ago for a disease that won’t touch them? You want to wear face diapers in 100 degree heat?

Have at it.

But you aren’t telling us what to do anymore.

Not even in New Jersey.

Leave us alone.

Pretty much sums up the mood of America. Even Biden voters are on our side now.
Oh please. Most of the people I know didn't even vote yesterday. This wasn't even a midterm.

Of course the righties turned out in droves and won big last night. You'll probably win in the midterms too. Idiot moderate to liberal voters only vote every 4 years. If they were smart they'd vote in these bullshit elections too but these are the cons secret weapon. It's how they keep power. This isn't even a fucking midterm. Since when do we have elections in 2021?

Hell I'll admit, even I didn't vote yesterday. For what? I don't know who's running for city counsel.

Forum List

Back