Fury in Israel Over Obama's Mossad 'Lies'

Moses was black, so was his Ethiopian wife. Just saying.
Moses Malone had an Ethiopian wife?
You are poorly educated. Its in the bible.

who is poorly educated? Has someone suggested that
zipporah ---the wife of moses is NOT described as being
a cushite. Cushite meant she was darkskinned-----it is not
clear that she actually came from Ethiopia. What is clear
is that persons of dark skin was SO DESCRIBED.
For a bit of history----it is important to read the bible
The person I replied to is poorly educated. Did you have a hard time figuring out who I was replying to?

It looks to me like you referred to roudy as "poorly educated"
--He is not poorly educated. In fact, his written use of the English language is better than is yours. Did he deny the
fact that zipporah is described as "cushite" in the bible?

Again the thread is about Obama's failed underhanded attempt to influence Israel's election so they can more easily be killed. Obama is a pro terrorist Jew hating tool
Why did you try to tell me to move Back to Africa then? That has nothing to do with the thread either.
I didn't. Comprahend what you read

Actually you did idiot. Learn to comprehend what you write.

If you are so pro African go live there.

So when Bibi comes here he had said he doesn't wish to speak to our jew hater in chief. Can't say i blame him. Obama has gone out of his way to insult the Israeli pm since he has been in office. Obama's obsession with capitulation to Iran to me is treasonous

Moses was black, so was his Ethiopian wife. Just saying.
Moses Malone had an Ethiopian wife?
You are poorly educated. Its in the bible.

who is poorly educated? Has someone suggested that
zipporah ---the wife of moses is NOT described as being
a cushite. Cushite meant she was darkskinned-----it is not
clear that she actually came from Ethiopia. What is clear
is that persons of dark skin was SO DESCRIBED.
For a bit of history----it is important to read the bible
The person I replied to is poorly educated. Did you have a hard time figuring out who I was replying to?

It looks to me like you referred to roudy as "poorly educated"
--He is not poorly educated. In fact, his written use of the English language is better than is yours. Did he deny the
fact that zipporah is described as "cushite" in the bible?
Why did you ask if you knew I was talking to Roudy? He is poorly educated if he didnt know Zipporah was an Ethiopian. That is much more of an indicator of low educational achievement than knowing a white boy author that writes fairytales. Doesnt matter what he denied. He asked a question that showed his lack of knowledge.

Again the thread is about Obama's failed underhanded attempt to influence Israel's election so they can more easily be killed. Obama is a pro terrorist Jew hating tool
Why did you try to tell me to move Back to Africa then? That has nothing to do with the thread either.

I didn't. I asked Why you dont go there but we both know the answer. They would shun you for being such a ignorat racist. Thank God you dont go it would give America a bad name.

I didn't. I asked Why you dont go there but we both know the answer. They would shun you for being such a ignorat racist. Thank God you dont go it would give America a bad name.
I dont see the word "why" or a question mark anywhere in your quote. It was a directive not a question. Can you explain who taught you to write in such a uneducated manner? Did you really think you were fooling anyone?

I dont see the word "why" or a question mark anywhere in your quote. It was a directive not a question. Can you explain who taught you to write in such a uneducated manner? Did you really think you were fooling anyone?
That was my bad. I forgot that when posting to a half retarded ignorant racist that i should spell out the obvious.

Even if everyone was Black at one time and the further away many moved from the Equator their skin lightened so that they are now White (Please don't tell a Chinese person that), what have the Blacks in Africa contributed to this modern world? Ebola? AIDS?
You missed the memo. The white gene didnt appear until 7K years ago.

If all these people in Africa were born Black, then the majority must be Black now still living there. Give us a list of inventions which have come out of Africa in say the last four hundred years. You can leave out the diseases that the White man is trying to do away with now.
What kind of inventions are you looking for? We were first to create carbonized steel. We were the first to use tetracycline. We were the first to write. (Thats a biggie). We founded philosphy, math, astronomy. Basically everything modern day science depends on as a foundation. Say thanks white people.

who told you? Elijah Muhummad or Eldridge Cleaver?
Science and historians told me.

nope------you are confused. You claim that some
scientist "told you" that a "white gene" appeared
7000 years ago. Nope-----skin color is POLYGENIC.
Just the idea of a single "white gene" is ludicrous----
Historians told you that there is written history describing
brilliant black societies that existed tens of thousands
of years ago?

some anti biotics are simply byproducts of MOLDS---penicillin is one and so is tetracycline.

There was a tetracycline
producing mold in Nubia-----and THEREFORE----
some high concentrations of tetracycline in ---the bones of
long dead Nubians------even infants which----is really
unfortunate-----Tetracycline is not used in children----
it creates problems for bones and teeth. try not to be so dim. The stuff you cite is just a matter of really desperate
sophistry. Long long ago----during the cold war----the USSR
expressed its nationalism by claiming to be the "FIRST"
to have come up with this or that discovery. -----your attempt
is even sillier

That was my bad. I forgot that when posting to a half retarded ignorant racist that i should spell out the obvious.
You must be poorly educated as well. Everyone knows when you ask a question you end the sentence with a question mark. Where did you get your education? Out of a cracker jack box?

So when Bibi comes here he had said he doesn't wish to speak to our jew hater in chief. Can't say i blame him. Obama has gone out of his way to insult the Israeli pm since he has been in office. Obama's obsession with capitulation to Iran to me is treasonous

Maybe Carter got to him

You missed the memo. The white gene didnt appear until 7K years ago.

If all these people in Africa were born Black, then the majority must be Black now still living there. Give us a list of inventions which have come out of Africa in say the last four hundred years. You can leave out the diseases that the White man is trying to do away with now.
What kind of inventions are you looking for? We were first to create carbonized steel. We were the first to use tetracycline. We were the first to write. (Thats a biggie). We founded philosphy, math, astronomy. Basically everything modern day science depends on as a foundation. Say thanks white people.

of years ago?

some anti biotics are simply byproducts of MOLDS---penicillin is one and so is tetracycline.

There was a tetracycline
it creates problems for bones and teeth. try not to be so dim. The stuff you cite is just a matter of really desperate
is even sillier
A this point all you are doing is denying science. If you arent going to be rational I'm just going to ignore your comments on the subject.. The link I posted clearly shows the gene for white/light skin is roughly 7K years old. Has nothing to do with any Black power movement as you keep alluding to. Its from white scientists. Sorry if that bothers you but it is what it is.

Maybe Carter got to him
Isn't it sad that thier hate for Jews blinds them to the obvious?

of years ago?

There was a tetracycline
is even sillier
A this point all you are doing is denying science. If you arent going to be rational I'm just going to ignore your comments on the subject.. The link I posted clearly shows the gene for white/light skin is roughly 7K years old. Has nothing to do with any Black power movement as you keep alluding to. Its from white scientists. Sorry if that bothers you but it is what it is.

I am denying science?------you cited a newspaper article
written by a person who knows about as much as
you do about the study of genetics. ---a human interest
story ----poorly done. The science I learn is from
real scientists---------not dim cub reporters. Skin color is
POLYGENIC-------there are some traits that do depend
on a mutation of a single base in a base pair----but skin
color is NOT one of them

of years ago?

There was a tetracycline
is even sillier
Shouldn't you be more worried about your man leaving you for a white woman then trying to derail this thread?

Maybe Carter got to him

it comes from childhood----along with santa claus and
the easter bunny

Maybe Carter got to him

it comes from childhood----along with santa claus and
the easter bunny
Adults grow out of them

of years ago?

There was a tetracycline
is even sillier
Shouldn't you be more worried about your man leaving you for a white woman then trying to derail this thread?
So you do know how to use question marks? You must have been lying when you claimed you were asking me a question then. What makes you think I have a man? I dont recall saying I was gay.

of years ago?

There was a tetracycline
is even sillier

I am denying science?------you cited a newspaper article
written by a person who knows about as much as
you do about the study of genetics. ---a human interest
story ----poorly done. The science I learn is from
real scientists---------not dim cub reporters. Skin color is
POLYGENIC-------there are some traits that do depend
on a mutation of a single base in a base pair----but skin
color is NOT one of them
Yes you are denying science.

In earlier research, Keith Cheng from Penn State College of Medicine reported that one amino acid difference in the gene SLC24A5 is a key contributor to the skin colour difference between Europeans and West Africans.

‘The mutation in SLC24A5 changes just one building block in the protein, and contributes about a third of the visually striking differences in skin tone between peoples of African and European ancestry,’ he said.

"
The a mutation, called A111T, is found in virtually every one of European ancestry.

A111T is also found in populations in the Middle East and Indian subcontinent, but not in high numbers in Africans.

Read more: Light skin in Europeans stems from ONE 10 000-year-old ancestor who lived between India and the Middle East claims study Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook"

Last edited:

of years ago?

There was a tetracycline
is even sillier
So you do know how to use question marks? You must have been lying when you claimed you were asking me a question then. What makes you think I have a man? I dont recall saying I was gay.
I assumed you were female. Guess homosexual is the next assumtion

of years ago?

There was a tetracycline
is even sillier
I assumed you were female. Guess homosexual is the next assumtion
Could be but I still would have to ask the same question.

Forum List

Back