Fury in Israel Over Obama's Mossad 'Lies'

Let me be clear, anything positive that happened in human history, either the guy was black, or his ancestors were. Anything bad and evil, the guy was white.

True story :cool:

yup and for dessert -----read BRAIN ON ICE ---by Edridge
Cleaver
You should read The Iceman Inheritance. Its by a white guy. Fascinating book.

silly book-----there were lots of those recreation bullshit books
around in the 1980s They are all a bit Nazi ----Like CONAN
THE BARBARIAN

Mozart was black.
I never knew that. His music sucks ass. I would have thought he was white.

Let me be clear, anything positive that happened in human history, either the guy was black, or his ancestors were. Anything bad and evil, the guy was white.

Was there a Renaissance in all of Africa that we never heard about where everyone came out of the Dark Ages like they did in Europe?
Yes. While europe was trying to come out of the Dark ages, the Kingdoms of Ghana and Mali etc were teaching the rest of the world. Matter of fact those times produced great art better than anything in europe and the wealthiest man to ever walk the planet.. They also learned how to make carbonized steel. They dont tell you this stuff in school so you have to look for it.

Yeah, we see how the Blacks have advanced all over Africa. Remember, if you ever get sick, do not use anything which was thought up by an evil White man. Why are you even on your computer? A Black Man didn't invent it. Meanwhile, there are still Black tribes in Africa still murdering each other, like in the Dark Ages. I guess by some Blacks that would be called Advancement.
Meet Mark Dean. Owns 3 of the patents on the computer. Sorry dog.

Mark Dean computer scientist - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

MarkDean.JPG

Was there a Renaissance in all of Africa that we never heard about where everyone came out of the Dark Ages like they did in Europe?
Yes. While europe was trying to come out of the Dark ages, the Kingdoms of Ghana and Mali etc were teaching the rest of the world. Matter of fact those times produced great art better than anything in europe and the wealthiest man to ever walk the planet.. They also learned how to make carbonized steel. They dont tell you this stuff in school so you have to look for it.

Yeah, we see how the Blacks have advanced all over Africa. Remember, if you ever get sick, do not use anything which was thought up by an evil White man. Why are you even on your computer? A Black Man didn't invent it. Meanwhile, there are still Black tribes in Africa still murdering each other, like in the Dark Ages. I guess by some Blacks that would be called Advancement.

MarkDean.JPG

Computers have been around a long, long time. Can you show us any Blacks who were the scientists on the old computers such as working on computers for IBM.

I dont know if its a gene. I just think it stems from an inferiority complex. Why else would you pretend the Egyptians were white for all these years?

Yes, you're totally right. Looking at history of white people, you'd expect them to have an inferiority complex.
Exactly. You come out of the ice age were you inbred and with very limited resources. You were behind the 8 ball as far as civilization. You were still eating each other in mass cannibalistic acts. You run into some Black guys that had civilization for thousands of years who are nice enough to teach you and what happens? You get jealous and invade. Then you regress again into the dark ages and the Moors have to save you. More Black people teaching you along with some Arabs. Matter fact they had to reteach you your history. Moors run europe for centuries while you get back on your feet teaching you to bathe and have style. Again you betray your teachers. You are heavy into war at this point like uncivilized savages alway are and you sweep over the rest of the world commiting genocide and changing my story to history.

Ancient empires like the Persians, Chinese, Assyians, Babylonians, Mesopotamians, etc. were around long before the blacks. Go back to picking your nose.
I dont know if its a gene. I just think it stems from an inferiority complex. Why else would you pretend the Egyptians were white for all these years?

Yes, you're totally right. Looking at history of white people, you'd expect them to have an inferiority complex.
Exactly. You come out of the ice age were you inbred and with very limited resources. You were behind the 8 ball as far as civilization. You were still eating each other in mass cannibalistic acts. You run into some Black guys that had civilization for thousands of years who are nice enough to teach you and what happens? You get jealous and invade. Then you regress again into the dark ages and the Moors have to save you. More Black people teaching you along with some Arabs. Matter fact they had to reteach you your history. Moors run europe for centuries while you get back on your feet teaching you to bathe and have style. Again you betray your teachers. You are heavy into war at this point like uncivilized savages alway are and you sweep over the rest of the world commiting genocide and changing my story to history.

Ancient empires like the Persians, Chinese, Assyians, Babylonians, Mesopotamians, etc. were around long before the blacks. Go back to picking your nose.

Even if everyone was Black at one time and the further away many moved from the Equator their skin lightened so that they are now White (Please don't tell a Chinese person that), what have the Blacks in Africa contributed to this modern world? Ebola? AIDS?
You missed the memo. The white gene didnt appear until 7K years ago.

If all these people in Africa were born Black, then the majority must be Black now still living there. Give us a list of inventions which have come out of Africa in say the last four hundred years. You can leave out the diseases that the White man is trying to do away with now.

MarkDean.JPG

MarkDean.JPG

Computers have been around a long, long time. Can you show us any Blacks who were the scientists on the old computers such as working on computers for IBM.
Why should I do that when I just showed you one that pioneered the one I am using?

Even if everyone was Black at one time and the further away many moved from the Equator their skin lightened so that they are now White (Please don't tell a Chinese person that), what have the Blacks in Africa contributed to this modern world? Ebola? AIDS?

If all these people in Africa were born Black, then the majority must be Black now still living there. Give us a list of inventions which have come out of Africa in say the last four hundred years. You can leave out the diseases that the White man is trying to do away with now.
What kind of inventions are you looking for? We were first to create carbonized steel. We were the first to use tetracycline. We were the first to write. (Thats a biggie). We founded philosphy, math, astronomy. Basically everything modern day science depends on as a foundation. Say thanks white people.

MarkDean.JPG

MarkDean.JPG

Why should I do that when I just showed you one that pioneered the one I am using?

The important thing is how it got started. It went on from there, but show us the Blacks who were on the original team at computer companies years ago who worked on the first generation computers. By the way, I realize you are mentally unbalanced when it comes to the subject of Blacks vs. White, but do you think you still have some sanity left that you can get back to the original thread which is "Fury in Israel over Obama's Mossad Lie." If you can do that, then I suggest that you go to the Race forum and continue on from there.

What kind of inventions are you looking for? We were first to create carbonized steel. We were the first to use tetracycline. We were the first to write. (Thats a biggie). We founded philosphy, math, astronomy. Basically everything modern day science depends on as a foundation. Say thanks white people.

What have they done in the last four hundred years besides killing each other?

MarkDean.JPG

MarkDean.JPG

The important thing is how it got started. It went on from there, but show us the Blacks who were on the original team at computer companies years ago who worked on the first generation computers. By the way, I realize you are mentally unbalanced when it comes to the subject of Blacks vs. White, but do you think you still have some sanity left that you can get back to the original thread which is "Fury in Israel over Obama's Mossad Lie." If you can do that, then I suggest that you go to the Race forum and continue on from there.
Racism comes in all shapes, sizes, and colors.......

MarkDean.JPG

MarkDean.JPG

Racism comes in all shapes, sizes, and colors.......

So true. I hope that she doen't fill her kids minds with this day in and day out. She should be telling them to study hard, push themselves, and they can be whatever they want to be.

No but let's ask the black history expert here. She will tell you that all the great white acheivements were actually black. Even Galileo, Darwin, and davinci were black.
Those guys all were taught by Black and Tawny Moors.

Ah yes, the invisible black hand is behind all the great white achievements.

So tell us, what is so great about black people that leads so such amazing accomplishments? I heard that there is something in their skin color that makes them more intelligent than others, is that true?

yup and for dessert -----read BRAIN ON ICE ---by Edridge
Cleaver
You should read The Iceman Inheritance. Its by a white guy. Fascinating book.

silly book-----there were lots of those recreation bullshit books
around in the 1980s They are all a bit Nazi ----Like CONAN
THE BARBARIAN

Mozart was black.
I never knew that. His music sucks ass. I would have thought he was white.

Yeah! That's why they say if you play Mozart for a baby, even if it's still in the womb, he/ she will have a higher IQ. But if you want them have genius IQ, like you, then you just play that rap music.

Last edited:
Moses was black, so was his Ethiopian wife. Just saying.
Moses Malone had an Ethiopian wife?
Ah, come on, Roudy. Reading the Bible, you know that guy is a black man. Forget Jesus. When I get to heaven I want to meet Moses.

He ain't no black man. Nor was Jesus. Semites weren't black.
I don't know anything about Jesus. Sounds like a white guy to me but who knows? Semites might not be black but Moses was not a Semite.

who told you? Elijah Muhummad or Eldridge Cleaver?

Forum List

Back