Fury in Israel Over Obama's Mossad 'Lies'

you wrote the magic words INTERPRETATION-----it came
about in the 60s-----I was there------the "BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL" movement -----good as a start----it MOVED AND MORPHED into insanity-----I am optimistic----you will
recover
I said white interpretation. White people are not credible so we did our own research. We found out white people lie for no particular reason other than they are dishonest.

right---white people have the white skin gene ------and the LIE gene--------black people who do not have white gene-----don't lie-------Have you concluded that the WHITE SKIN GENE----
also acts as a LIE GENE??--------from whence cometh the
LYING??
I dont know if its a gene. I just think it stems from an inferiority complex. Why else would you pretend the Egyptians were white for all these years?

Yes, you're totally right. Looking at history of white people, you'd expect them to have an inferiority complex.
Exactly. You come out of the ice age were you inbred and with very limited resources. You were behind the 8 ball as far as civilization. You were still eating each other in mass cannibalistic acts. You run into some Black guys that had civilization for thousands of years who are nice enough to teach you and what happens? You get jealous and invade. Then you regress again into the dark ages and the Moors have to save you. More Black people teaching you along with some Arabs. Matter fact they had to reteach you your history. Moors run europe for centuries while you get back on your feet teaching you to bathe and have style. Again you betray your teachers. You are heavy into war at this point like uncivilized savages alway are and you sweep over the rest of the world commiting genocide and changing my story to history.

Ancient empires like the Persians, Chinese, Assyians, Babylonians, Mesopotamians, etc. were around long before the blacks. Go back to picking your nose.

I said white interpretation. White people are not credible so we did our own research. We found out white people lie for no particular reason other than they are dishonest.

right---white people have the white skin gene ------and the LIE gene--------black people who do not have white gene-----don't lie-------Have you concluded that the WHITE SKIN GENE----
LYING??
I dont know if its a gene. I just think it stems from an inferiority complex. Why else would you pretend the Egyptians were white for all these years?

Yes, you're totally right. Looking at history of white people, you'd expect them to have an inferiority complex.
Exactly. You come out of the ice age were you inbred and with very limited resources. You were behind the 8 ball as far as civilization. You were still eating each other in mass cannibalistic acts. You run into some Black guys that had civilization for thousands of years who are nice enough to teach you and what happens? You get jealous and invade. Then you regress again into the dark ages and the Moors have to save you. More Black people teaching you along with some Arabs. Matter fact they had to reteach you your history. Moors run europe for centuries while you get back on your feet teaching you to bathe and have style. Again you betray your teachers. You are heavy into war at this point like uncivilized savages alway are and you sweep over the rest of the world commiting genocide and changing my story to history.

Ancient empires like the Persians, Chinese, Syrians, etc. were around long before the blacks. Go back to picking your nose.

WRONG!!!! ; ; they were all black and then the
*****WHITE LIE GENE****** kicked in

LYING??

Ancient empires like the Persians, Chinese, Syrians, etc. were around long before the blacks. Go back to picking your nose.
No. Actually Blacks started all of them. Take that back. I'm not sure about Persia but the others were definitely Black people. The first two dynasties of China were Black people. I actually dated a girl from there that looked Black. They hide these people just like the Arabs do.

Let me be clear, anything positive that happened in human history, either the guy was black, or his ancestors were. Anything bad and evil, the guy was white.
Let me be clear, anything positive that happened in human history, either the guy was black, or his ancestors were. Anything bad and evil, the guy was white.

True story :cool:

Was there a Renaissance in all of Africa that we never heard about where everyone came out of the Dark Ages like they did in Europe?

you wrote the magic words INTERPRETATION-----it came
about in the 60s-----I was there------the "BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL" movement -----good as a start----it MOVED AND MORPHED into insanity-----I am optimistic----you will
recover

LYING??

White people also have an evil gene.
Probably. I wonder how one can consider themselves civilized and superior yet do some the feral barbaric acts they pulled on the enslaved Africans. I mean if you thought Blacks were not human why would you rape Black women or top that off with raping Black girls. How can you be a pedophile thats into bestiality and not be evil?

Historically------those arab slave traders who you claim
were all black-----(I think you claim that-----Elijah muhummad
seemed to think so ?????) did far worse. Rape is a horrible crime--------always was and always will be------
is that something blacks never do?
What does that have to do with my point? Seems like you are reduced to acting like a child and trying to pin the blame on someone else. Arabs didnt run things here in the US. Whites did.

LYING??

Probably. I wonder how one can consider themselves civilized and superior yet do some the feral barbaric acts they pulled on the enslaved Africans. I mean if you thought Blacks were not human why would you rape Black women or top that off with raping Black girls. How can you be a pedophile thats into bestiality and not be evil?

Why do Black Muslims like Boko Haram take 200 black women and then sell them into slavery after raping them. Any idea?

I don't see whites engaging in this kind of barbaric behavior today, do you?
What does that have to do with anything?

Oh so you have no answer then. Black Muslims are raping and selling black women as slaves TODAY, yet you're whining about whites who did it in the distant past. Because they're whites, of course. :cuckoo:

Was there a Renaissance in all of Africa that we never heard about where everyone came out of the Dark Ages like they did in Europe?
Yes. While europe was trying to come out of the Dark ages, the Kingdoms of Ghana and Mali etc were teaching the rest of the world. Matter of fact those times produced great art better than anything in europe and the wealthiest man to ever walk the planet.. They also learned how to make carbonized steel. They dont tell you this stuff in school so you have to look for it.

LYING??

Why do Black Muslims like Boko Haram take 200 black women and then sell them into slavery after raping them. Any idea?

Oh so you have no answer then. Black Muslims are raping and selling black women as slaves TODAY, yet you're whining about whites who did it in the distant past. Because they're whites, of course. :cuckoo:
Thats right. I have no answer because I'm not allowing you to try and deflect. Lets talk about what whites did with their lies and falsifying of history. The spotlight is on you.

LYING??

No. Actually Blacks started all of them. Take that back. I'm not sure about Persia but the others were definitely Black people. The first two dynasties of China were Black people. I actually dated a girl from there that looked Black. They hide these people just like the Arabs do.

Oh so you think the Chinese were blacks to? Geez what were we thinking of?! The Chinese rewrote their black history too! Maybe they had that evil white gene in them. That's what it is. Yup.

Exactly what kind of drugs are you high on, that is causing these hallucinations? Cause I want some of it.

I hope you don't teach this shit to your kids. I feel really really sorry for them.

Yes. While europe was trying to come out of the Dark ages, the Kingdoms of Ghana and Mali etc were teaching the rest of the world. Matter of fact those times produced great art better than anything in europe and the wealthiest man to ever walk the planet.. They also learned how to make carbonized steel. They dont tell you this stuff in school so you have to look for it.

Yeah, we see how the Blacks have advanced all over Africa. Remember, if you ever get sick, do not use anything which was thought up by an evil White man. Why are you even on your computer? A Black Man didn't invent it. Meanwhile, there are still Black tribes in Africa still murdering each other, like in the Dark Ages. I guess by some Blacks that would be called Advancement.

Thats right. I have no answer because I'm not allowing you to try and deflect. Lets talk about what whites did with their lies and falsifying of history. The spotlight is on you.

You brought up something about an inferiority complex that allows certain people to go out and take black women as slaves and rape them right?

Last edited:

yup and for dessert -----read BRAIN ON ICE ---by Edridge
Cleaver
You should read The Iceman Inheritance. Its by a white guy. Fascinating book.

silly book-----there were lots of those recreation bullshit books
around in the 1980s They are all a bit Nazi ----Like CONAN
THE BARBARIAN

No but let's ask the black history expert here. She will tell you that all the great white acheivements were actually black. Even Galileo, Darwin, and davinci were black.

yup and for dessert -----read BRAIN ON ICE ---by Edridge
Cleaver
You should read The Iceman Inheritance. Its by a white guy. Fascinating book.

silly book-----there were lots of those recreation bullshit books
around in the 1980s They are all a bit Nazi ----Like CONAN
THE BARBARIAN

Mozart was black.

LYING??

Ancient empires like the Persians, Chinese, Assyians, Babylonians, Mesopotamians, etc. were around long before the blacks. Go back to picking your nose.

LYING??

Even if everyone was Black at one time and the further away many moved from the Equator their skin lightened so that they are now White (Please don't tell a Chinese person that), what have the Blacks in Africa contributed to this modern world? Ebola? AIDS?

LYING??

LYING??

Even if everyone was Black at one time and the further away many moved from the Equator their skin lightened so that they are now White (Please don't tell a Chinese person that), what have the Blacks in Africa contributed to this modern world? Ebola? AIDS?

Now you really screwed it up, Sally----both ebola
and HIV were manufactured by a mad jewish scientist
in Brooklyn------and he unleashed it------upon black
people in "soul-food" joints

LYING??

LYING??

You missed the memo. The white gene didnt appear until 7K years ago.

Yeah, we see how the Blacks have advanced all over Africa. Remember, if you ever get sick, do not use anything which was thought up by an evil White man. Why are you even on your computer? A Black Man didn't invent it. Meanwhile, there are still Black tribes in Africa still murdering each other, like in the Dark Ages. I guess by some Blacks that would be called Advancement.
Meet Mark Dean. Owns 3 of the patents on the computer. Sorry dog.

Mark Dean computer scientist - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

MarkDean.JPG

No but let's ask the black history expert here. She will tell you that all the great white acheivements were actually black. Even Galileo, Darwin, and davinci were black.
Those guys all were taught by Black and Tawny Moors.

Forum List

Back