Fury in Israel Over Obama's Mossad 'Lies'

If you notice its not me saying this. Its another white guy historian that actually told the truth. Joseph P. Widney I believe him though. No one calls themselves the Black head people for no reason. There is also linguistic evidence that links their language to the Niger-Bantu language group.

So....If a white guy says things that agree with your lunacy you're all for it, but the mountains and mountains of evidence that say you're fulla shit you poo poo because they're all whites with agendas like guy who wrote the Ugly Duckling? :cuckoo:
There is no mountains of evidence I'm wrong. There is just a white perspective and interpretation of the facts. Since white people lie at the drop of a hat I dont believe them unless they make absolute sense. Sorry but your track record is all fucked up.

you wrote the magic words INTERPRETATION-----it came
about in the 60s-----I was there------the "BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL" movement -----good as a start----it MOVED AND MORPHED into insanity-----I am optimistic----you will
recover
I said white interpretation. White people are not credible so we did our own research. We found out white people lie for no particular reason other than they are dishonest.

right---white people have the white skin gene ------and the LIE gene--------black people who do not have white gene-----don't lie-------Have you concluded that the WHITE SKIN GENE----
also acts as a LIE GENE??--------from whence cometh the
LYING??
I dont know if its a gene. I just think it stems from an inferiority complex. Why else would you pretend the Egyptians were white for all these years?

If you notice its not me saying this. Its another white guy historian that actually told the truth. Joseph P. Widney I believe him though. No one calls themselves the Black head people for no reason. There is also linguistic evidence that links their language to the Niger-Bantu language group.

So....If a white guy says things that agree with your lunacy you're all for it, but the mountains and mountains of evidence that say you're fulla shit you poo poo because they're all whites with agendas like guy who wrote the Ugly Duckling? :cuckoo:
There is no mountains of evidence I'm wrong. There is just a white perspective and interpretation of the facts. Since white people lie at the drop of a hat I dont believe them unless they make absolute sense. Sorry but your track record is all fucked up.

about in the 60s-----I was there------the "BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL" movement -----good as a start----it MOVED AND MORPHED into insanity-----I am optimistic----you will
recover
I said white interpretation. White people are not credible so we did our own research. We found out white people lie for no particular reason other than they are dishonest.

right---white people have the white skin gene ------and the LIE gene--------black people who do not have white gene-----don't lie-------Have you concluded that the WHITE SKIN GENE----
LYING??

White people also have an evil gene, you forgot. Plus they also have gene that make them horrible dancers who can't jump!

Stop it silly. Why did they call themselves Black people? No one names their country after dirt. :laugh:

You wouldnt call ireland land of the red hair and freckles because all people from ireland dont have red hair and freckles.

try again----so far you have claimed that EVERYONE WAS BLACK--------of course countries are not named for DIRT---
they are named for the distinctive features-----EMERALD ISLES. NAHARAYIM -----two rivers----Mesopotamia-Iraq
Land is dirt. There is Black dirt all over Africa. Gimme a break. If they were calling it Black land it would be called Kemet ta. not just Kemet. They called themselves the Kemet tu. "Black people".

Of course everyone was Black. White people didnt come about until 7K years ago. You are having a hard time reading that post arent you?
laugh.gif

Of course everyone wasn't black, you just wish they were. :lmao:

If everyone was black------Egypt would have simply called itself LAND OF PEOPLE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE

I think Ascelpias comes from the land of the SHMUCKS.

a little question roudy-----How far back do you trace your
Iraqi Lineage?

recover

LYING??

White people also have an evil gene.
Probably. I wonder how one can consider themselves civilized and superior yet do some the feral barbaric acts they pulled on the enslaved Africans. I mean if you thought Blacks were not human why would you rape Black women or top that off with raping Black girls. How can you be a pedophile thats into bestiality and not be evil?

recover

LYING??
I dont know if its a gene. I just think it stems from an inferiority complex. Why else would you pretend the Egyptians were white for all these years?

Yes, you're totally right. Looking at history of white people, you'd expect them to have an inferiority complex.

recover

LYING??

not pretense-----every Egyptian I ever met was what even
my wapish home town wasps would call "white" -------
every Coptic Christian I have known has been "white" ----
several even have reddish brown hair. Omar Sharif is
"white" Even the copts so historic that they speak
Aramaic are "thiete"-------a few thousand years enough time
to COMPLETELY WASH OUT

recover

LYING??

Probably. I wonder how one can consider themselves civilized and superior yet do some the feral barbaric acts they pulled on the enslaved Africans. I mean if you thought Blacks were not human why would you rape Black women or top that off with raping Black girls. How can you be a pedophile thats into bestiality and not be evil?

Why do Black Muslims like Boko Haram take 200 black women and then sell them into slavery after raping them. Any idea?

I don't see whites engaging in this kind of barbaric behavior today, do you?

recover

LYING??

Historically------those arab slave traders who you claim
were all black-----(I think you claim that-----Elijah muhummad
seemed to think so ?????) did far worse. Rape is a horrible crime--------always was and always will be------
is that something blacks never do?

recover

LYING??

to COMPLETELY WASH OUT

Copts have always been Caucasians. Always.

Its not at all debunkable. They called themselves the Black Headed people. That "Black" keeps popping up doesnt it? The farther you go back the Blacker the world becomes. Like the Greeks and other historians say. Blacks ruled all the way to SE Asia.

"It seems certain," declares Sir E. A. Wallis Budge,
"that classical historians and geographers called the whole region from India to Egypt,
both countries inclusive, by the name of Ethiopia, and in consequence they regarded all
the dark-skinned and black peoples who inhabited it as Ethiopians.

"Apollonius Rhodius states that the Egyptians of Colchis preserved as heirlooms a number of wooden tablets showing seas and highways with considerable accuracy. Though this theory was not generally adopted by the ancients, it has been defended – but not with complete success, by some modern writers. There seems to have been a Negroid component (which predates the Arab slave trade) along the Black Sea region, whose origins could very well be traced to an Ancient Extra-African expedition, although this cannot be verified by archaeological evidence."

“In former times this Asiatic Negro spread, we can scarcely explain how,
unless the land connections of those days were more extended, through
Eastern Australia to Tasmania, and from the Solomon Island to New
Caledonia and even New Zealand, to Fiji and Hawaii. The Negroid
element in Burma and Annam is, therefore, easily to be explained by
supposing that in ancient times Southern Asia had a Negro population
ranging from the Persian Gulf to Indo-China and the Malay Archipelago.”

-Sir Harry H. Johnston

“Back in the centuries which are scarcely historic, where history gives
indeed only vague hintings, are traces of a widespread primitive civili-

zation, crude, imperfect, garish, barbaric, yet ruling the world of that

age from its seats of power in the valleys of the Ganges and the Euphrates

and the Nile; and it was of the black races. The first Babylon seems

to have been built by a Negroid race. The earliest Egyptian civilization

seems to have been Negroid.
It was in the days before the Semite was

known in either land. The black seems to have built up empire, such as

it was, by the water of the Ganges before Mongol or Aryan.

-Joseph P. Widney (Race Life of the Ayran Peoples)

That's it, Babylonians were Negroes too! Now I've heard it all!

Can I be your agent? I think you have a great future as a black supremacist comedian.

recover

Actually I was thinking that we should all chip im and buy her a new pick so she can get her Angela David hairdo even higher. Why is she going on and on trying to give everyone an anthropology lesson instead of talking about what this thread is supposed to be about? Why isn't this Black person going over to Africa and help with the Ebola crisis there instead of wasting her time here. Her people need her there instead of her wasting time on forums showing the readers how mentally unbalanced she is.

recover

LYING??

to COMPLETELY WASH OUT

asclepias said they were all black------at least the Egyptian ones were-------the Iraqi chaldeans don't count------???

That's it, Babylonians were Negroes too! Now I've heard it all!

Can I be your agent? I think you have a great future as a black supremacist comedian.

recover

Actually I was thinking that we should all chip im and buy her a new pick so she can get her Angela David hairdo even higher. Why is she going on and on trying to give everyone an anthropology lesson instead of talking about what this thread is supposed to be about? Why isn't this Black person going over to Africa and help with the Ebola crisis there instead of wasting her time here. Her people need her there instead of her wasting time on forums showing the readers how mentally unbalanced she is.

good point-----with her LOGIC ----it could act as a viricide

recover

LYING??

Yes, you're totally right. Looking at history of white people, you'd expect them to have an inferiority complex.
Exactly. You come out of the ice age were you inbred and with very limited resources. You were behind the 8 ball as far as civilization. You were still eating each other in mass cannibalistic acts. You run into some Black guys that had civilization for thousands of years who are nice enough to teach you and what happens? You get jealous and invade. Then you regress again into the dark ages and the Moors have to save you. More Black people teaching you along with some Arabs. Matter fact they had to reteach you your history. Moors run europe for centuries while you get back on your feet teaching you to bathe and have style. Again you betray your teachers. You are heavy into war at this point like uncivilized savages alway are and you sweep over the rest of the world commiting genocide and changing my story to history.

LYING??

to COMPLETELY WASH OUT

asclepias said they were all black------at least the Egyptian ones were-------the Iraqi chaldeans don't count------???
Thats correct. the Arabs are simply mixed breeds.

Let me be clear, anything positive that happened in human history, either the guy was black, or his ancestors were. Anything bad and evil, the guy was white.

True story :cool:

recover

LYING??

Why do Black Muslims like Boko Haram take 200 black women and then sell them into slavery after raping them. Any idea?

I don't see whites engaging in this kind of barbaric behavior today, do you?
What does that have to do with anything?

recover

LYING??

Exactly. You come out of the ice age were you inbred and with very limited resources. You were behind the 8 ball as far as civilization. You were still eating each other in mass cannibalistic acts. You run into some Black guys that had civilization for thousands of years who are nice enough to teach you and what happens? You get jealous and invade. Then you regress again into the dark ages and the Moors have to save you. More Black people teaching you along with some Arabs. Matter fact they had to reteach you your history. Moors run europe for centuries while you get back on your feet teaching you to bathe and have style. Again you betray your teachers. You are heavy into war at this point like uncivilized savages alway are and you sweep over the rest of the world commiting genocide and changing my story to history.

very creative Asclepias

recover

LYING??

to COMPLETELY WASH OUT

Only the white ones. The real orginal ones were Black like I posted earlier.

Let me be clear, anything positive that happened in human history, either the guy was black, or his ancestors were. Anything bad and evil, the guy was white.

True story :cool:

yup and for dessert -----read BRAIN ON ICE ---by Edridge
Cleaver

LYING??

very creative Asclepias
Thanks.

Forum List

Back