Fury in Israel Over Obama's Mossad 'Lies'

Moses was black, so was his Ethiopian wife. Just saying.
Moses Malone had an Ethiopian wife?
Ah, come on, Roudy. Reading the Bible, you know that guy is a black man. Forget Jesus. When I get to heaven I want to meet Moses.

He ain't no black man. Nor was Jesus. Semites weren't black.
I don't know anything about Jesus. Sounds like a white guy to me but who knows? Semites might not be black but Moses was not a Semite.

Jesus, Moses, and David were of the same tribe and race.

Obama is carrying out a personal war against Israel. If it turns into a real war he should be brought up on charges and imprisoned.
Obama says he wont meet with Netanyahu because it's too close to the Israeli elections, but he sends his community organizers over there to work to oust him. He's a piece of shit and he will eventually declare a bullshit deal with Iran

Obama is carrying out a personal war against Israel. If it turns into a real war he should be brought up on charges and imprisoned.
Obama says he wont meet with Netanyahu because it's too close to the Israeli elections, but he sends his community organizers over there to work to oust him. He's a piece of shit and he will eventually declare a bullshit deal with Iran
Most telling is no one went to France but Obama dropped everything and personally went to Saudi Arabia.

Most telling is no one went to France but Obama dropped everything and personally went to Saudi Arabia.
Well, Obama considers communists and Muslims his allies, while Democracies and Westerners......not so much.

Ancient empires like the Persians, Chinese, Assyians, Babylonians, Mesopotamians, etc. were around long before the blacks. Go back to picking your nose.
Ancient empires like the Persians, Chinese, Assyians, Babylonians, Mesopotamians, etc. were around long before the blacks. Go back to picking your nose.

Even if everyone was Black at one time and the further away many moved from the Equator their skin lightened so that they are now White (Please don't tell a Chinese person that), what have the Blacks in Africa contributed to this modern world? Ebola? AIDS?
You missed the memo. The white gene didnt appear until 7K years ago.

If all these people in Africa were born Black, then the majority must be Black now still living there. Give us a list of inventions which have come out of Africa in say the last four hundred years. You can leave out the diseases that the White man is trying to do away with now.
What kind of inventions are you looking for? We were first to create carbonized steel. We were the first to use tetracycline. We were the first to write. (Thats a biggie). We founded philosphy, math, astronomy. Basically everything modern day science depends on as a foundation. Say thanks white people.

who told you? Elijah Muhummad or Eldridge Cleaver?
Science and historians told me.

yup and for dessert -----read BRAIN ON ICE ---by Edridge
Cleaver
You should read The Iceman Inheritance. Its by a white guy. Fascinating book.

silly book-----there were lots of those recreation bullshit books
around in the 1980s They are all a bit Nazi ----Like CONAN
THE BARBARIAN

Mozart was black.
I never knew that. His music sucks ass. I would have thought he was white.

Yeah! That's why they say if you play Mozart for a baby, even if it's still in the womb, he/ she will have a higher IQ. But if you want them have genius IQ, like you, then you just play that rap music.
Who is they? More white people? :laugh:

Let me be clear, anything positive that happened in human history, either the guy was black, or his ancestors were. Anything bad and evil, the guy was white.
Let me be clear, anything positive that happened in human history, either the guy was black, or his ancestors were. Anything bad and evil, the guy was white.

True story :cool:

True story :cool:

Was there a Renaissance in all of Africa that we never heard about where everyone came out of the Dark Ages like they did in Europe?

No but let's ask the black history expert here. She will tell you that all the great white acheivements were actually black. Even Galileo, Darwin, and davinci were black.
Those guys all were taught by Black and Tawny Moors.

Ah yes, the invisible black hand is behind all the great white achievements.

So tell us, what is so great about black people that leads so such amazing accomplishments? I heard that there is something in their skin color that makes them more intelligent than others, is that true?
I dont know. I think its simply the fact Black civilizations had thousands of years to build civilizations before whites appeared. Blacks went through all the trial and error and taught whites the results.

Ah, come on, Roudy. Reading the Bible, you know that guy is a black man. Forget Jesus. When I get to heaven I want to meet Moses.

He ain't no black man. Nor was Jesus. Semites weren't black.
I don't know anything about Jesus. Sounds like a white guy to me but who knows? Semites might not be black but Moses was not a Semite.

Jesus, Moses, and David were of the same tribe and race.
I wonder why turning Moses arm white would be more of a miracle than turning a rod into a snake if he was already white?

You are poorly educated. Its in the bible.

who is poorly educated? Has someone suggested that
zipporah ---the wife of moses is NOT described as being
a cushite. Cushite meant she was darkskinned-----it is
clear that she actually came from Ethiopia. What is clear
is that persons of dark skin was SO DESCRIBED.
For a bit of history----it is important to read the bible

Again the thread is about Obama's failed underhanded attempt to influence Israel's election so they can more easily be killed. Obama is a pro terrorist Jew hating tool

You are poorly educated. Its in the bible.

who is poorly educated? Has someone suggested that
zipporah ---the wife of moses is NOT described as being
a cushite. Cushite meant she was darkskinned-----it is
clear that she actually came from Ethiopia. What is clear
is that persons of dark skin was SO DESCRIBED.
For a bit of history----it is important to read the bible
The person I replied to is poorly educated. Did you have a hard time figuring out who I was replying to? If he knew that Moses wife was Ethiopian why did he act surprised?

Just ignore the racist troll derailing the thread to obscure Obama's Jew hatred
They cant ignore it if they started it. Thats why they keep replying.
If you are so pro African go live there. Truth is they dont want racist fucks like you ether.
Because I live where I want to? No white boy can tell me where to live.
Face it you are not wanted there or here. Ignorance is not a virtue

Just ignore the racist troll derailing the thread to obscure Obama's Jew hatred
They cant ignore it if they started it. Thats why they keep replying.
If you are so pro African go live there. Truth is they dont want racist fucks like you ether.
Because I live where I want to? No white boy can tell me where to live.
Face it you are not wanted there or here. Ignorance is not a virtue
Good thing I dont care what people want. I do what I want.

Forum List

Back