Ga D-Candidate Not Only A Castro-Praising Jeremiah Wright Pal - Ran Over His Wife's Foot In Domestic Abuse Incident

As we well know, democrats do not have a common sense. They could care less whether their candidate is a racist nutcase like the Black church leader who assaulted his wife. It is inherent in their culture and they probably laugh about the fact civilized people are outraged.

But of course the minute a woman accuses a Republican, it's always "We Believe Women!"
We believed the women who accused Cosby. Why? Facts proved it. We believed Lee Ann Tweeden? Why? The facts showed it. Harvey Weinstein was a democrat, we believed the women. So can the white victimhood.
But not the women that accused Clinton or Biden. You pick and choose who should be sacrificed. Wienstien was loved by the Clinton's and the Obama's till they needed a scape goat.
Is there not 20+ women who have accused trump of sexual misconduct that you need to believe.
He is a billionaire, of course he has his accusers, but liberals taught me in the 90's that a man's sex life is nobody's business. So why is it now?
Assaulting women isn't a sex life.

As we well know, democrats do not have a common sense. They could care less whether their candidate is a racist nutcase like the Black church leader who assaulted his wife. It is inherent in their culture and they probably laugh about the fact civilized people are outraged.

But of course the minute a woman accuses a Republican, it's always "We Believe Women!"
We believed the women who accused Cosby. Why? Facts proved it. We believed Lee Ann Tweeden? Why? The facts showed it. Harvey Weinstein was a democrat, we believed the women. So can the white victimhood.
But not the women that accused Clinton or Biden. You pick and choose who should be sacrificed. Wienstien was loved by the Clinton's and the Obama's till they needed a scape goat.
Is there not 20+ women who have accused trump of sexual misconduct that you need to believe.
He is a billionaire, of course he has his accusers, but liberals taught me in the 90's that a man's sex life is nobody's business. So why is it now?

Are you talking about Biden?

Let me finish your comment:

But this is different. We have the chance here to control the Senate, so this bitch must keep her mouth shut!

There ya go!
No paleface that's not it. But the only reason you even bought this up is that you hope this can generate enough racists to help Laughather win.

I brought it up in order to show the board the hypocrisy of Dimocrats. Thanks for helping.

I believe what the investigations produced. Weinstein was an ass who forced women to sleep with him. You guys are the ones who pick and choose. What's worse is that even when courts show what you believe is untrue, you still believe your lies.
Yes and everyone knew about it, including the Clinton's and the Obama's. I can't believe the Obamas let their daughters hang with him. Oh well Obama only cares about himself.

Everyone knew what? That trump hung out with jeffery epstein.

I'm posting about the admitted pussy grabber.

He's the Democrats' / snowflakes' kinda guy...

I am surprised they didn't run him for democrat party presidential candidate........

He's the Democrats' / snowflakes' kinda guy...

I am surprised they didn't run him for democrat party presidential candidate........

You guys already set the bar pretty low with 2X marriage cheater whose really in love with his daughter.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
There's a reason GOP attacks in Georgia are focused on Rev. Warnock — not Ossoff

The Black church has always played a pivotal role in the community, and in our fight for justice and equality. It is where many of our great leaders emerged, where they organized, and where they pushed for change.

Decades earlier, Adam Clayton Powell Jr. built a powerhouse of mobilization as the pastor of the Abyssinian Baptist Church in Harlem, New York. He later went on to become the first African American to serve on the New York City Council, before spending 11 terms in the U.S. House of Representatives, fighting to enact programs for the poor and the marginalized. The attacks against Powell are well-known, especially within New York’s Black community: his critics and enemies painted him as a radical, an extremist, a communist, a troublemaker and an overall threat to society.

It's same playbook we see over and over again: racist attacks rooted in nothing but plain old bigotry.

Today, we are seeing similar refrains against Raphael Warnock, the senior pastor of the historic Ebenezer Baptist Church in Atlanta, and the Democratic candidate for one of Georgia’s two U.S. Senate seats. As the Jan. 5 runoffs approach, and with control of the Senate in the balance, the smears and vitriol against Warnock have only escalated. It’s the same playbook we saw against Powell and the same playbook we see over and over again: racist attacks rooted in nothing but plain old bigotry.

During the Dec. 6 debate between Warnock and Sen. Kelly Loeffler, the Republican candidate referred to Warnock as a “radical liberal” 13 times. That was no coincidence or a slip of the tongue. Rather, it was an orchestrated strategy designed to tarnish Warnock's image, play to the GOP base, and make Georgians fearful of the “radical Black man.” It’s tired; it’s old; and it’s the same vile fearmongering that was used against transformative changemakers like Powell and against Black men since the inception of this nation. Loeffler knew exactly what she was doing.

There's a reason GOP attacks in Georgia are focused on Rev. Warnock — not Ossoff (msn.com)

Of course there will be plausible deniability here because the racists will claim how this is another black person. But I know the black church and had Warnock been what racists here claim, he would not be pastor of that church.

I believe what the investigations produced. Weinstein was an ass who forced women to sleep with him. You guys are the ones who pick and choose. What's worse is that even when courts show what you believe is untrue, you still believe your lies.
Yes and everyone knew about it, including the Clinton's and the Obama's. I can't believe the Obamas let their daughters hang with him. Oh well Obama only cares about himself.
I don't actually think Obama let his daughters hang with Weinstein. Meanwhile you have voted twice now for a serial rapist to be president.
Nope he did, and the serial rapist is Clinton. Mueller proved Trump as the cleanest president in our history.

Wrong thread.

Lol, which way are you going with this?

There's a reason GOP attacks in Georgia are focused on Rev. Warnock — not Ossoff

The Black church has always played a pivotal role in the community, and in our fight for justice and equality. It is where many of our great leaders emerged, where they organized, and where they pushed for change.

Decades earlier, Adam Clayton Powell Jr. built a powerhouse of mobilization as the pastor of the Abyssinian Baptist Church in Harlem, New York. He later went on to become the first African American to serve on the New York City Council, before spending 11 terms in the U.S. House of Representatives, fighting to enact programs for the poor and the marginalized. The attacks against Powell are well-known, especially within New York’s Black community: his critics and enemies painted him as a radical, an extremist, a communist, a troublemaker and an overall threat to society.

It's same playbook we see over and over again: racist attacks rooted in nothing but plain old bigotry.

Today, we are seeing similar refrains against Raphael Warnock, the senior pastor of the historic Ebenezer Baptist Church in Atlanta, and the Democratic candidate for one of Georgia’s two U.S. Senate seats. As the Jan. 5 runoffs approach, and with control of the Senate in the balance, the smears and vitriol against Warnock have only escalated. It’s the same playbook we saw against Powell and the same playbook we see over and over again: racist attacks rooted in nothing but plain old bigotry.

During the Dec. 6 debate between Warnock and Sen. Kelly Loeffler, the Republican candidate referred to Warnock as a “radical liberal” 13 times. That was no coincidence or a slip of the tongue. Rather, it was an orchestrated strategy designed to tarnish Warnock's image, play to the GOP base, and make Georgians fearful of the “radical Black man.” It’s tired; it’s old; and it’s the same vile fearmongering that was used against transformative changemakers like Powell and against Black men since the inception of this nation. Loeffler knew exactly what she was doing.

There's a reason GOP attacks in Georgia are focused on Rev. Warnock — not Ossoff (msn.com)

Of course there will be plausible deniability here because the racists will claim how this is another black person. But I know the black church and had Warnock been what racists here claim, he would not be pastor of that church.
Bullshit. Pastors sin every day.

I don't actually think Obama let his daughters hang with Weinstein. Meanwhile you have voted twice now for a serial rapist to be president.
Nope he did, and the serial rapist is Clinton. Mueller proved Trump as the cleanest president in our history.

Mueller proved no such thing. In fact he provided 10 examples of abuse of power and stated that his report did not exonerate him of collusion.

Clinton raped who? Can you provide proof or is this just more conservative sycophant bullshit.

Lol, which way are you going with this?
Aren't 20+ women who have accused trump of sexual misconduct to be believed.

Trump banned epstien from his properties when he found out he was a creep, but your man Clinton. Went to orgie Island multiple times, ditching his security detail. I see you defend that, you sick fuck.

Mueller proved not such thing. In fact he provided 10 examples of abuse of power and stated that his report did not exonerate him of collusion.

Clinton raped who? Can you provide proof or is this just more conservative sycophant bullshit.
Mueller didn't prove anything. Clinton settled out of court on the rape charge. You accept that when its your guy.

Trump banned epstien from his properties when he found out he was a creep, but your man Clinton. Went to orgie Island multiple times, ditching his security detail. I see you defend that, you sick fuck.
Can you prove that Clinton traveled with Epstein?

trump partied with him for decades.

He said he could, a little different than sticking a cigar in it. Then lying, as a President. Under oath, yeah orange man bad! Which the tape you're talking about happened before you cigar stuffing pussy filler lied under oath about abusing an intern.

Can you prove that Clinton traveled with Epstein?

trump partied with him for decades.

I can prove Biden foot porno.

Democrats seem to have a thing with feet.

He said he could, a little different than sticking a cigar in it. Then lying, as a President. Under oath, yeah orange man bad! Which the tape you're talking about happened before you cigar stuffing pussy filler lied under oath about abusing an intern.

trump said he didn't payoff Stormy Daniels or sleep with Karen McDougal behind Melania trump back...some orange man bad.

Forum List

Back