Ga D-Candidate Not Only A Castro-Praising Jeremiah Wright Pal - Ran Over His Wife's Foot In Domestic Abuse Incident

Warnock is a typical Democrat Reverend fraud. The problem is many Blacks will still vote for him. Why? Because he's Black. Racism lives.
Posts the guy who only votes for white people.

Have you visited a confederate monument today...
What a hateful ignorant backwards racist you are.
Blow out yer ass BS.

Your sense of white privilege is a lost cause.
Haha. Oh yeah, black fraud reverand wife beater gets shielded by the media and Democrat party, but I'm guilty of "white privilege". Sick fuck.

Warnock is a typical Democrat Reverend fraud. The problem is many Blacks will still vote for him. Why? Because he's Black. Racism lives.

Warnock is no fraud. Not like Franklin Graham, Hagee, etc. You have supported the most corrupt president in our history and want to give him a lifetime term. Why? Because he's white. Racism lives.
Warnock is a wife abuser. His wife spilled the beans, you racist prick.
That doesn't appear to be the case. You don't get to beat your wife and stay pastor in a black church. My father was a baptist preacher and he had to walk right.
There are many pastors that beat their wives. You're an idiot.

That may be true of fundamentalist pastors but it is not true of mainstream religions at all. The basic misogyny of right wing Christianity is appalling. The idea that the religious patriarchy will tell you what reproductive health their employees can have is just astounding.

In Canada, our government pays for abortions and the Catholic Church doesn’t fight it.
Wrong. The owner of the business has the right to buy the kind of health insurance they want to. You guys always twist things. Liars.

The owner of the business is offering the health insurance as part of the employees’ compensation package. It’s the employees’ health insurance which their labour pays for and it should suit their needs not their employers’ religious beliefs.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
As we well know, democrats do not have a common sense. They could care less whether their candidate is a racist nutcase like the Black church leader who assaulted his wife. It is inherent in their culture and they probably laugh about the fact civilized people are outraged.

• Thanks
How do you ignore this Dimocrats?

The ex-wife of Raphael Warnock, one of the Democrats in Georgia's Senate runoffs, accused him of running over her foot during an argument in newly released footage

Video: Raphael Warnock's ex-wife accuses him of running over her foot - Business Insider
By reading the doctors report that shows no damage to her foot.

So in other words, you're simply not going to believe her.

You guys are such fucking hypocrites, you stink like shit!

As we well know, democrats do not have a common sense. They could care less whether their candidate is a racist nutcase like the Black church leader who assaulted his wife. It is inherent in their culture and they probably laugh about the fact civilized people are outraged.

But of course the minute a woman accuses a Republican, it's always "We Believe Women!"

Posts the guy who only votes for white people.

Have you visited a confederate monument today...
What a hateful ignorant backwards racist you are.
Blow out yer ass BS.

Your sense of white privilege is a lost cause.
Haha. Oh yeah, black fraud reverand wife beater gets shielded by the media and Democrat party, but I'm guilty of "white privilege". Sick fuck.
Wow bs, now he's a wife beater...

What next....you're still a fine example of white trash.

• Thanks

snotter, who are you to speak of civilized people considering your backward ass racial views.

• Thanks

The ex-wife of Raphael Warnock, one of the Democrats in Georgia's Senate runoffs, accused him of running over her foot during an argument in newly released footage

Video: Raphael Warnock's ex-wife accuses him of running over her foot - Business Insider

Wrong. What I am not doing is falling for your disingenuous bullshit. If the Doctors report showed damage, I'd believe her. But a complaint coming from a domestic argument where a man is apparently trying to leave and a woman who has the attitude of "you don't get to leave until I am done yelling at you" is just not something I am going to fall for.

1608777197956.png

Wrong. What I am not doing is falling for your disingenuous bullshit. If the Doctors report showed damage, I'd believe her. But a complaint coming from a domestic argument where a man is apparently trying to leave and a woman who has the attitude of "you don't get to leave until I am done yelling at you" is just not something I am going to fall for.

So in other words, you do not believe survivors of domestic abuse. Ok dude, you go with that.

So in other words, you do not believe survivors of domestic abuse. Ok dude, you go with that.
What domestic abuse?

You have proof or is it just like the false accusations of voter fraud.

• Thanks

Forum List

Back