Ga D-Candidate Not Only A Castro-Praising Jeremiah Wright Pal - Ran Over His Wife's Foot In Domestic Abuse Incident

As we well know, democrats do not have a common sense. They could care less whether their candidate is a racist nutcase like the Black church leader who assaulted his wife. It is inherent in their culture and they probably laugh about the fact civilized people are outraged.

But of course the minute a woman accuses a Republican, it's always "We Believe Women!"
We believed the women who accused Cosby. Why? Facts proved it. We believed Lee Ann Tweeden? Why? The facts showed it. Harvey Weinstein was a democrat, we believed the women. So can the white victimhood.

How do you ignore this Dimocrats?

The ex-wife of Raphael Warnock, one of the Democrats in Georgia's Senate runoffs, accused him of running over her foot during an argument in newly released footage

Video: Raphael Warnock's ex-wife accuses him of running over her foot - Business Insider
By reading the doctors report that shows no damage to her foot.

So in other words, you're simply not going to believe her.

You guys are such fucking hypocrites, you stink like shit!
Wrong. What I am not doing is falling for your disingenuous bullshit. If the Doctors report showed damage, I'd believe her. But a complaint coming from a domestic argument where a man is apparently trying to leave and a woman who has the attitude of "you don't get to leave until I am done yelling at you" is just not something I am going to fall for.

So in other words, you do not believe survivors of domestic abuse. Ok dude, you go with that.
What domestic abuse?

You have proof or is it just like the false accusations of voter fraud.

• "I've been trying to be very quiet about the way that he is for the sake of my kids and his reputation," she said. "I've tried to keep the way that he acts under wraps for a long time, and today he crossed the line."

The ex-wife of Raphael Warnock, one of the Democrats in Georgia's Senate runoffs, accused him of running over her foot during an argument in newly released footage

Video: Raphael Warnock's ex-wife accuses him of running over her foot - Business Insider

Wrong. What I am not doing is falling for your disingenuous bullshit. If the Doctors report showed damage, I'd believe her. But a complaint coming from a domestic argument where a man is apparently trying to leave and a woman who has the attitude of "you don't get to leave until I am done yelling at you" is just not something I am going to fall for.

So in other words, you do not believe survivors of domestic abuse. Ok dude, you go with that.
What domestic abuse?

• "I've been trying to be very quiet about the way that he is for the sake of my kids and his reputation," she said. "I've tried to keep the way that he acts under wraps for a long time, and today he crossed the line."
Wonder what Ivanka trump thought of the slut payoffs for trump.

Did that cross any line with you?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
As we well know, democrats do not have a common sense. They could care less whether their candidate is a racist nutcase like the Black church leader who assaulted his wife. It is inherent in their culture and they probably laugh about the fact civilized people are outraged.

But of course the minute a woman accuses a Republican, it's always "We Believe Women!"
We believed the women who accused Cosby. Why? Facts proved it. We believed Lee Ann Tweeden? Why? The facts showed it. Harvey Weinstein was a democrat, we believed the women. So can the white victimhood.
But not the women that accused Clinton or Biden. You pick and choose who should be sacrificed. Wienstien was loved by the Clinton's and the Obama's till they needed a scape goat.

But not the women that accused Clinton or Biden. You pick and choose who should be sacrificed. Wienstien was loved by the Clinton's and the Obama's till they needed a scape goat.
Is there not 20+ women who have accused trump of sexual misconduct that you need to believe.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Is there not 20+ women who have accused trump of sexual misconduct that you need to believe.
He is a billionaire, of course he has his accusers, but liberals taught me in the 90's that a man's sex life is nobody's business. So why is it now?

Let me finish your comment:

But this is different. We have the chance here to control the Senate, so this bitch must keep her mouth shut!

There ya go!

What domestic abuse?

You and your fellow Dims have here an opportunity to put your money where your mouths are. #MeToo.

I believe what the investigations produced. Weinstein was an ass who forced women to sleep with him. You guys are the ones who pick and choose. What's worse is that even when courts show what you believe is untrue, you still believe your lies.

Let me finish your comment:

But this is different. We have the chance here to control the Senate, so this bitch must keep her mouth shut!

There ya go!
No paleface that's not it. But the only reason you even bought this up is that you hope this can generate enough racists to help Laughather win.

I believe what the investigations produced. Weinstein was an ass who forced women to sleep with him. You guys are the ones who pick and choose. What's worse is that even when courts show what you believe is untrue, you still believe your lies.
Yes and everyone knew about it, including the Clinton's and the Obama's. I can't believe the Obamas let their daughters hang with him. Oh well Obama only cares about himself.

What domestic abuse?

You and your fellow Dims have here an opportunity to put your money where your mouths are. #MeToo.
But we've done that.

Warnock is a typical Democrat Reverend fraud. The problem is many Blacks will still vote for him. Why? Because he's Black. Racism lives.

Warnock is no fraud. Not like Franklin Graham, Hagee, etc. You have supported the most corrupt president in our history and want to give him a lifetime term. Why? Because he's white. Racism lives.
Warnock is a wife abuser. His wife spilled the beans, you racist prick.
That doesn't appear to be the case. You don't get to beat your wife and stay pastor in a black church. My father was a baptist preacher and he had to walk right.
There are many pastors that beat their wives. You're an idiot.

That may be true of fundamentalist pastors but it is not true of mainstream religions at all. The basic misogyny of right wing Christianity is appalling. The idea that the religious patriarchy will tell you what reproductive health their employees can have is just astounding.

In Canada, our government pays for abortions and the Catholic Church doesn’t fight it.
Wrong. The owner of the business has the right to buy the kind of health insurance they want to. You guys always twist things. Liars.

The owner of the business is offering the health insurance as part of the employees’ compensation package. It’s the employees’ health insurance which their labour pays for and it should suit their needs not their employers’ religious beliefs.
Nope. The business owner has the RIGHT to buy whatever insurance he wants. It's his business. Where do you get this twisted idea that the employee has the right to dictate terms to the owner?

Yes and everyone knew about it, including the Clinton's and the Obama's. I can't believe the Obamas let their daughters hang with him. Oh well Obama only cares about himself.
I don't actually think Obama let his daughters hang with Weinstein. Meanwhile you have voted twice now for a serial rapist to be president.

Last edited:
Warnock is a typical Democrat Reverend fraud. The problem is many Blacks will still vote for him. Why? Because he's Black. Racism lives.
Posts the guy who only votes for white people.

Have you visited a confederate monument today...
What a hateful ignorant backwards racist you are.
Blow out yer ass BS.

Your sense of white privilege is a lost cause.
Haha. Oh yeah, black fraud reverand wife beater gets shielded by the media and Democrat party, but I'm guilty of "white privilege". Sick fuck.
Wow bs, now he's a wife beater...

What next....you're still a fine example of white trash.
Now you're calling his wife a liar. Get off the forum until you get informed.

Warnock is no fraud. Not like Franklin Graham, Hagee, etc. You have supported the most corrupt president in our history and want to give him a lifetime term. Why? Because he's white. Racism lives.
Warnock is a wife abuser. His wife spilled the beans, you racist prick.
That doesn't appear to be the case. You don't get to beat your wife and stay pastor in a black church. My father was a baptist preacher and he had to walk right.
There are many pastors that beat their wives. You're an idiot.

That may be true of fundamentalist pastors but it is not true of mainstream religions at all. The basic misogyny of right wing Christianity is appalling. The idea that the religious patriarchy will tell you what reproductive health their employees can have is just astounding.

In Canada, our government pays for abortions and the Catholic Church doesn’t fight it.
Wrong. The owner of the business has the right to buy the kind of health insurance they want to. You guys always twist things. Liars.

The owner of the business is offering the health insurance as part of the employees’ compensation package. It’s the employees’ health insurance which their labour pays for and it should suit their needs not their employers’ religious beliefs.
Nope. The business owner has the RIGHT to buy whatever insurance he wants. It's his business. Where do you get this twisted idea that the employee has the right to dictate terms to the owner?
Actually I believe employee health insurance is portable and can be taken by the employee if they leave the job.

From what I was reading here a week or two ago Kemp and the SOS done pissed on a lot of the WC Tea party people that have been supporting Republican candidates. Other Republicans are working their asses off trying to overcome that damage done by doing rallies in Georgia.

Maybe they set the machines that he and the SOS spent those millions to obtain so they are not concerned about keeping Republicans in office there?

They can regain the support if they reject standing for a stolen election entirely.

Forum List

Back