🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GA Will Unseal Mail in Ballots

The audit everyone says was done......
The previous audit at a much lower resolution bore fruit as major discrepancies and statistical anomalies were found. At the heart of the shenanigans is none other than “Republican” Secretary of State Raffensperger who has obstructed investigations into 2020 voter fraud from the beginning. His fingerprints are all over this, but for the first time since the election it appears there is hope that the truth can come out.

If voter fraud is discovered through this full digital audit, it will call into question the razor-thin margin by which Biden “won” the election at the last minute. It will also shine a bright spotlight on Raffensperger and others who have been apparently complicit in not only covering up the fraud but possibly in perpetrating it in the first place.

2 down, 4 or 5 to go.
If the AZ audit finds nothing significant what then?
Not sure, but the election was stolen and everyone knows it. You can't be honest about it because you would be a traitor. And that is who you are supporting.

The audits will not change the election nor will it change people's opinion.
True.

But it might, it just might, wake a few folks out of their idiotic fantasy that voting makes any difference.

A scam like rigging an election is a whole lot harder of a Deep State operation, than fooling the public that Lee Harvey Oswald was a lone nut assassin, or that some radical terrorists subverted the most secure airspace in the world and attacked that most secure building in the world.

There really are a bunch of dumb people that think what the billionaire owned propaganda tell them on TEE VEE is the truth.

Who knows when and if it is?

. . . maybe they will even begin to question whether Jan. 6th was staged. .. . . .

The whole political-psycho-drama is a manipulation of the public.
I've seen this kind of stupid my whole life I doubt the truth will change them because they don't want to change nor do they want the truth, they want their guy elected...
He was.
From the research I did?

He wasn't.

The Deep State put him into office the first time. . when there was massive fraud in multiple states in the upper mid-west. Both Jill Stein and Greg Palast knew this. Hell, even Trump himself was mildly shocked his plan to win worked.

It was the oligarchs plan from the beginning, to use Trump as the political patsy, the Lee Harvy Oswald of politics, to make being a patriot, to make love of country look stupid, to make it look like anyone that loves this nation look like a "white supremacist." Or a stupid deplorable dolt. Leftist ideals of class consciousness over nationalism can only work, if the majority of the nation doesn't give a shit about America anymore. . . and only a demagogue could make being patriotic not cool anymore. . . (with the help of the late night comics.)

I think the Deep State has done a pretty good job with their massive presidential psy-op . . .

Regardless of the truth, don't you?

. . . but here's the thing, Trump did an exceptional job making decisions and ruling for the American people, despite what the propaganda on TEE VEE told us, and in spite of his terrible political instincts. When you are president, you don't just pander to your base, you are SUPPOSED to be a president for everyone. His inability to be criticized, and to not lash out on twitter made him look the fool.

He probably did receive enough votes to win the electoral college. But? What does that matter. It isn't who votes that decide shit anymore, it is only who counts them, and what the TEE VEE and social media oligarchs decide can be said on that matter, right?

True.

But it might, it just might, wake a few folks out of their idiotic fantasy that voting makes any difference.

A scam like rigging an election is a whole lot harder of a Deep State operation, than fooling the public that Lee Harvey Oswald was a lone nut assassin, or that some radical terrorists subverted the most secure airspace in the world and attacked that most secure building in the world.

There really are a bunch of dumb people that think what the billionaire owned propaganda tell them on TEE VEE is the truth.

. . . maybe they will even begin to question whether Jan. 6th was staged. .. . . .

I've seen this kind of stupid my whole life I doubt the truth will change them because they don't want to change nor do they want the truth, they want their guy elected...
He was.
From the research I did?

He wasn't.

The Deep State put him into office the first time. . when there was massive fraud in multiple states in the upper mid-west. Both Jill Stein and Greg Palast knew this. Hell, even Trump himself was mildly shocked his plan to win worked.

It was the oligarchs plan from the beginning, to use Trump as the political patsy, the Lee Harvy Oswald of politics, to make being a patriot, to make love of country look stupid, to make it look like anyone that loves this nation look like a "white supremacist." Or a stupid deplorable dolt. Leftist ideals of class consciousness over nationalism can only work, if the majority of the nation doesn't give a shit about America anymore. . . and only a demagogue could make being patriotic not cool anymore. . . (with the help of the late night comics.)

I think the Deep State has done a pretty good job with their massive presidential psy-op . . .

. . . but here's the thing, Trump did an exceptional job making decisions and ruling for the American people, despite what the propaganda on TEE VEE told us, and in spite of his terrible political instincts. When you are president, you don't just pander to your base, you are SUPPOSED to be a president for everyone. His inability to be criticized, and to not lash out on twitter made him look the fool.

He probably did receive enough votes to win the electoral college. But? What does that matter. It isn't who votes that decide shit anymore, it is only who counts them, and what the TEE VEE and social media oligarchs decide can be said on that matter, right?
There is no doubt they have all the power but it could be taken back. Proving fraud would go along way to unite Americans IMO.

True.

He was.
From the research I did?

He wasn't.

There is no doubt they have all the power but it could be taken back. Proving fraud would go along way to unite Americans IMO.
Different investigative journalists have proven fraud before.

They have even had experts stand up in court and testify to the fact in the past to the same.

. . . but? Here is the thing. If ALL Americans don't care? Nothing will be done.

Sure, they might prove the whole election was a GD hoax.

But. . . if the people that hate Trump because the billionaire controlled media cabal tell them to, most of these folks would rather have a guy in there that was put there by a fraud, emotionally, they don't care? You see it every day on this forum, principles and integrity mean nothing to partisans anymore, just politics. Nothing will be done.

It has happened before, and we just continued on.

I suppose, the only difference here, is that TRUMP cares. All the other times it had happened, the other candidate was in on the rigging too.

When Kerry beat Bush in 2004, and all those Diebold machines were rigged? The establishment told him to stand down. . . and he did so. The same with Gore. And these guys are ALWAYS guaranteed booby prizes.

Do you think the establishment is giving Trump the same guarantee? I for one doubt it. Otherwise, at this point, he would probably be shutting up.
. . . unless the goal of the establishment at this point IS chaos. Which is always possible.

btw. . . Tim is dead now. . .

. . . heart attack they told us.

True.

He was.
From the research I did?

He wasn't.

Different investigative journalists have proven fraud before.

They have even had experts stand up in court and testify to the fact in the past to the same.

. . . but? Here is the thing. If ALL Americans don't care? Nothing will be done.

Sure, they might prove the whole election was a GD hoax.

But. . . if the people that hate Trump because the billionaire controlled media cabal tell them to, most of these folks would rather have a guy in there that was put there by a fraud, emotionally, they don't care? You see it every day on this forum, principles and integrity mean nothing to partisans anymore, just politics. Nothing will be done.

It has happened before, and we just continued on.

I suppose, the only difference here, is that TRUMP cares. All the other times it had happened, the other candidate was in on the rigging too.

When Kerry beat Bush in 2004, and all those Diebold machines were rigged? The establishment told him to stand down. . . and he did so. The same with Gore. And these guys are ALWAYS guaranteed booby prizes.

Do you think the establishment is giving Trump the same guarantee? I for one doubt it. Otherwise, at this point, he would probably be shutting up.
. . . unless the goal of the establishment at this point IS chaos. Which is always possible.

btw. . . Tim is dead now. . .

. . . heart attack they told us.

You do not think people will be marching on Washington? Think again.

Forum List

Back