Gabbard qualifies for 4th democrat debate

Probably the only Democratic candidate I would vote for

I could not. She brings the party along with her.
Trickling back in time, did you vote for Reagan ? Just curious if you're one the few that 'trickle down economics' worked well for.

Twice.
Well I wear nice shoes too, and mine weren't free either, but
I usually don't wear shoes. I voted for Carter to be reelected in 1980, back when the national debt was a manageable $900 billion and moms got to stay home and raise kids.

Not in 1980. The daycare business was already a thriving industry.
stay at home moms?

The year after my little brother was born, my mother went to work....

that was 1952

The year after my sister had her last son, she went to work.

No 'stay at home' moms in my family

As an independent swing voter, she is a candidate I will keep an eye on. The only sanity I see coming from the Democratic party.

If that is the only sanity you see coming from the Democratic Party, how could you vote for it?

I didn't say I'd vote for her - just keep an eye on her. Being independent I try to find some sanity in either party, but seldom do. IF she gets the nomination I will make a decision among all the candidates I'm tracking to decide who gets my vote.

Now, if I look back at prior votes I made for president, I do find both Republicans and Democrats among them. So for now I just watch.

As an independent swing voter, she is a candidate I will keep an eye on. The only sanity I see coming from the Democratic party.

If that is the only sanity you see coming from the Democratic Party, how could you vote for it?

I didn't say I'd vote for her - just keep an eye on her. Being independent I try to find some sanity in either party, but seldom do. IF she gets the nomination I will make a decision among all the candidates I'm tracking to decide who gets my vote.

Now, if I look back at prior votes I made for president, I do find both Republicans and Democrats among them.

Me too, but that ended in 2000.

stay at home moms?

The year after my little brother was born, my mother went to work....

that was 1952

The year after my sister had her last son, she went to work.

No 'stay at home' moms in my family

Ditto and double ditto. Only time my mom stayed at home was just long enough time to recover from birthing each of her five children and then off she went to work.

Agreed but I suspect this is window dressing by the DNC and MSM. They will never allow her a real chance at the nomination.

I am betting they are colluding as I type, to prevent her from saying much in the debate.

Anti war and anti Wall Street is unacceptable to the donor class.
When he dances out from under the Russia hoax and starts tweeting "I told you so.", I believe Tulsi will be the only candidate left with enough credibility to beat him in 2020, and they'll settle for anyone over Trump.
I am not so sure about that. They being the elites who run the D Party might not support an anti war anti Wall Street and anti establishment candidate.

Tulsi Gabbard Qualifies for Fourth Democratic Presidential Debate After Being Shut Out in September

Great news...She stays in the public eye even longer...hang in there Tulsi!
YAY!

I have recently become a real fan of hers! She likely won't be there on the last stretch of the race, but ya never know!

She just seems so level headed, and smart! And if Trump could become president with absolutely no experience, she, with more experience than him, could too!

I would love to see a woman president, before I die!

Mud wrestling match.
Kamala v Tulsi
Live On Pay Per View
5d426c8efc7e93457e8b45f7.jpg

YAY!

I have recently become a real fan of hers! She likely won't be there on the last stretch of the race, but ya never know!

She just seems so level headed, and smart! And if Trump could become president with absolutely no experience, she, with more experience than him, could too!

Or you could get instant gratification by moving to Germany*, Denmark, Finland, Lithuania, Iceland, Thailand or Argentina, to name a few countries with women presidents.
*Angela Merkel is actually called Chancellor.

YAY!

Or you could get instant gratification by moving to Germany*, Denmark, Finland, Lithuania, Iceland, Thailand or Argentina, to name a few countries with women presidents.
yeah I suppose.... :rolleyes:

It's shameful that the USA is so far behind on that....

YAY!

yeah I suppose.... :rolleyes:

It's shameful that the USA is so far behind on that....
That's what you get for nominating Hillary.

Tulsi Gabbard Qualifies for Fourth Democratic Presidential Debate After Being Shut Out in September

Great news...She stays in the public eye even longer...hang in there Tulsi!
YAY!

Me too...

winner-star-golden-label-design_1017-11039.jpg

William —

In just a moment we’re going to ask if you will consider making your first donation to Tulsi’s campaign for President. With this quarter's critical FEC filing deadline just around the corner, Tulsi is counting on your support.

But first we wanted to make sure you heard: A new Monmouth University poll released today means Tulsi is back on the debate stage in October.

Today’s news should not come as a surprise to any of us. Tulsi has consistently been polling in the top 10 in every state poll and the momentum of our campaign has been steadily gaining ground exactly where it matters: In early state polling, with local and independent media, and in the hearts and minds of Americans who want better for the country they love.

But we need your help to keep this momentum going — with the political establishment making it clear they do not want to see Tulsi on that debate stage, this is truly a campaign of, by and for the people.

Our campaign is a triumph against the odds and against the status quo. The political establishment has done everything they can to shut Tulsi out of the positive mainstream coverage regularly doled out to establishment darlings like Kamala Harris and Elizabeth Warren - coverage worth millions of dollars in free advertising. Tulsi isn’t interested in playing political games or jumping through the hoops set up by the political elite. She’s here for we, the people.

Tulsi’s platform is only as large as we build it: In September Tulsi was denied a spot on the DNC debate stage and therefore the opportunity to reach millions of people with her important message in one night. Now we need to make up lost ground and make sure Tulsi walks onto that Ohio stage in October on equal footing.

Despite being up against all odds, Tulsi is steadily gaining grassroots momentum, proving it is the people, not the party, who will determine our next president.

Thank you for all that you do,

TULSI2020

It's easy to forget about, but we are a nation founded by
a bunch of Puritan weirdos who up until only 330 years ago
were burning witches.
Considering Hillary and Pelosi, where are those witch burning Puritans when we need them?

Forum List

Back